• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Geralt of Rivia - Possible Speed upgrade

While i found out that the sonic cone angle degree that dettlaff made was a 15┬░ angle which would mean dettalff has passed mach 2

but the problem was i didn't find any real equation to actually calculate the speed

Anyone try calc'ing Geralt's speed from him deflecting arrows? Could wield something usable. Hell, it's even an achievement in the game.

Vaner77 said:
If we approach the subject this way, we would need to revise a fair share of characters (such as mentioned previously Nameless Hero from Gothic series)
Nameless can react to literal lightning sending from sky attacks though. It's summoning a legit lightning, not lightning magic that Geralt dodges. But I agree with supersonic upgrade.

The formula for finding out mach speed is as follows:

Mach-angle-equation-400x143
The angle of the Mach cone (╬╝) between the shock wave and the horizontal is simple to calculate from the object's Mach number (M).
Now you'll have to prove via pixel scaling that the angle is 14 degrees, and if it is, it's within Mach 4.1-4.3 (Supersonic+). You can ask some calc members to check the feat out and calc it if you wish. Though I have no idea how to calculate angles from lines in MS Paint.

I did a triangle for the cone from the object and physically used a protactor myself and got 20 degrees or Mach 2.9238 (Supersonic+). Though we'll need a digital way of figuring this angle out.

EDIT: NVM, I did a triagle for the mach cone thing here.
ZeXZ71O edit

Aight. I'll be on my way applying this before I go to get that wall-busting calc done. Though Witcher 3's PC photo mode is an absolute pain to get working.

Back