• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Geralt of Rivia - Durability and potential Attack Potency change

Nah, no way Geralt is going to be 8-A I think. If that's from that Kraken video, we can't really scale Kraken to Kayran. We should scale him to game feats of Kayran

SpookyShadow said:
Nah, no way Geralt is going to be 8-A I think. If that's from that Kraken video, we can't really scale Kraken to Kayran. We should scale him to game feats of Kayra
i mean the entire premise is how much force does it need to sink a ship

and kayran in fact has managed to do that right?

Can't we try to calc the quakes caused by the Earth Elemental or by Vilgefortz? The first one shaked a well-built house and the second one a castle. Should be enough for an upgrade for Geralt I hope.

it's actually easy

i've even seen a website that calculates the power of a earthquake by how deep and how large the diameter the earthquake is hitting

what we need is numbers

ThaTSayMarine said:
it's actually easy

i've even seen a website that calculates the power of a earthquake by how deep and how large the diameter the earthquake is hitting

what we need is numbers
It's a little bit complicated to give you numbers.

There is more to it tho

It's also how deep the earthquake currently hitting and how many sqaure kilometers it's effecting

we know the earth elemental is actually pretty close to the surface and it's only effecting a house which might ironically place it very low on richter magnitude scale, in fact it might not even change geralts current tier

ThaTSayMarine said:
There is more to it tho
It's also how deep the earthquake currently hitting and how many sqaure kilometers it's effecting

we know the earth elemental is actually pretty close to the surface and it's only effecting a house which might ironically place it very low on richter magnitude scale, in fact it might not even change geralts current tier
What about the Vilgefortz feat? Can't we use the average size of a medieval castle or something?

Okay. Have these calculations been accepted by the calc group?

Okay.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

One thing this wiki has a really bad habit to repeat

Oh it's a upgrade thread... Well i'll be back in about a year of so and i won't agree on anything because adding abilities is bad

It's a downgrade thread? Just Remove the tier/hax already

I've seen things like this lasting literal months to nearly a year and i've seen downgrades literally lasting less than a hour like What the Actual **** mate

Generally, it takes much less time to demolish a structure than to construct a new one.

I might suggest an upgrade for Ciri, albeit a minor one. She currently only has "likely Time Travel " because she visited Cyberpunk 2077's world. But "Lady of Time and Space" it is not just a fancy title, there is explicit time travel in the books so it is a proper ability of hers supported by feats.

In Lady of the Lake, Nimue only became a sorceress over a hundred years after the event of the story and she is narrating legends about the protaganists who inspired her to become a sorceress. But Ciri teleports to her time and enters a timeloop, where Nimue opens a portal guiding her back to the right time and place.

The surface of the lake, bisected by a streak of moonlight, vibrated and rippled as though having been struck by a gale. The night air above the lake ruptured, like a smashed stained-glass window cracks. A black horse emerged from the crack. With a rider on its back.

Nimue calmly held out her hands, chanting a spell. The tapestry hanging on the stand suddenly burst into flames, lighting up in an extravaganza of tiny multi-coloured lights. The tiny lights reflected in the oval of the looking glass, danced, teemed in the glass like coloured bees and suddenly flowed out like a rainbow-coloured apparition, a widening streak, making everything as bright as day.

The black mare reared up and neighed wildly. Nimue spread wide her arms violently, and screamed a formula. Condwiramurs, seeing the image forming and growing in the air, focused intently. The image gained in clarity at once. It became a portal. A gate beyond which was visible …

A plateau full of shipwrecks. A castle embedded in the sharp rocks of a cliff, towering over the black looking glass of a mountain lake …

'This way!' Nimue screamed piercingly. 'This is the way you must take! Ciri, daughter of Pavetta! Enter the portal, take the road leading to your encounter with destiny. May the wheel of time close! May the serpent Ouroboros sink its teeth into its own tail!

'Roam no more! Hurry, hurry to help your friends! This is the right way, O, witcher girl.'

The mare whinnied again, flailed the air with its hooves once more. The girl in the saddle turned her head, looking now at them, now at the image called up by the tapestry and the looking glass. She brushed her hair aside, and Condwiramurs saw the ugly scar on her cheek.

'Trust me, Ciri!' cried Nimue. 'For you know me! You saw me once!'

'I remember,' they heard. 'I trust you. Thank you.'

They saw the mare spurred on and running with a light and dancing step into the brightness of the portal. Before the image became blurred and dispersed, they saw the ashen-haired girl wave a hand, turned towards them in the saddle.

And then everything vanished. The surface of the lake slowly calmed, the streak of moonlight became smooth again.

Hang on a second, predators in their profile states that they can exceed 101 tons of force by just Decapitating the human skull with their spine on

Now a fiend did a similar thing to a horse, how much power does it take do it on a horse?

Interesting, Garkains are said to be even stronger than fiends in the bestiari and obviously higher vampires such as Dettlaff are stronger than Gerkains.

Back