• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was thinking since her ability is similar to KZJ, who just negates this that she would probably be unaffected anyways, or just react to the point of its happening, may I get your take on that?
My take is unless she resists causality manipulation, it doesn't matter what she could do, what matters is if she can do it in the first place. We already know she can easily defeat Gio if given the chance, but if she can't actually use her ability to do anything with it to begin with, obviously it doesn't matter in the end.

This is literally how every match with Gio plays out, if you don't resist causality manip, you aren't gonna be able to do anything, but in return, 99% of the time Gio can't do anything either because for some reason people think putting a tier 8 with a extremely defensive ability against cosmic entities he can't defeat but don't resist c&e manip is a good idea.

but in return, 99% of the time Gio can't do anything either because for some reason people think putting a tier 8 with a extremely defensive ability against cosmic entities he can't defeat but don't resist c&e manip is a good idea.
Because its funny to see a tier8 hold there own against superman or something

How is the GER or GER RTZ infinite in speed and across the parallel universe...

If it cannot even stop Made in Heaven, which is a stand used to reset one universe? Which can possibly kill GER?

And how good is Yukari's border manipulation? Like what can RTZ actually reflect or deflect or negate?

Say can Wally West or Reverse-Flash or The Flash or True Flash one-shot?

How is the GER or GER RTZ infinite in speed and across the parallel universe...

Because it literally is? Death loop takes place across parallel worlds and even points in time. RTZ is the fastest thing in the whole verse, above even MIH.

If it cannot even stop Made in Heaven, which is a stand used to reset one universe? Which can possibly kill GER?

Uh, what are you talking about? There's a whole slew of issues with this statement. The least of which isn't that MIH doesn't kill GER, or ******* anything for that matter. MIH doesn't actually hurt anyone or anything (Living that is, it effects nonliving things tho) in fact, it neatly relocates every living organism into the new world, even something as small as a ant, with zero injury.

And how good is Yukari's border manipulation? Like what can RTZ actually reflect or deflect or negate?

Irrelevant. What matters is if she resists causality manip, she doesn't, so she'll never get the chance to make use of her ability. RTZ doesn't deflect or negate, it's causality manip as we understand it, it's simply "it never happened" or "it doesnt happen", it removes the cause and effect.

Say can Wally West or Reverse-Flash or The Flash or True Flash one-shot?

Probably, they're not only way faster than RTZ, but have a bunch of workarounds for it, they also resist c&e iirc.

upscaling above Notorious BIG and MIH

Do we even have proofs that GER was actived during MIH events? also, GER reverted KC Universal erasure as well
Why would GER not be activated if MIH has to destroy and recreate everything?

Why would it be activated in first of place? GER needs the arrow to be actived, we have no idea if Giorno was using the arrow, and iirc, it was with polnareff in the end of Vento Aureo, but I am probably forgetting things, maybe I'm wrong about the polnareff stuff, and as Chariot explained, MIH power doesn't hurt living beings, in fact, all of them were placed in a new universe without injuries
4649df483ef970442ddd18a5128ab93bbe2b43e7.jpg

Because that'd be absolutely ******* braindead for the plot and Araki isn't about to bring in a Gio out of nowhere to completely undermine the whole of the plot? Gio's part was part 5, he's not in Part 6. Araki has gone on record many, many, times stating that once a character's part is over, unless he sees good reason to bring them back, he won't, bringing Gio back at the end of the part, which was rushed mind you due to magazine changes, out of nowhere, to instant kill the final boss that was worked up to for half a decade would be actually ******* dumb.

Also because MIH doesn't effect GER at all, as said, MIH does not target or harm or even apply detrimental effects to, any living being. At all.

But for what it's worth, in every single piece of media that features both MIH and GER, GER stomps MIH into the ground and is completely uneffected by the acceleration. And RTZ is stated to be the ultimate ability in the guides and the like, above even MIH.

Last time Giorno was "defeated" by Touma, Touma has a super power nullification touch.

Then... Could Giorno himself be "defeated" without triggering harm that would trigger GER? Like would BFR even work? Like could she teleport Giorno away to somewhere he could not come back but would otherwise not kill him at all?

(Meanwhile does the purple lady has causality manipulation or causality resistance or whatever?)

That's quite old to be honest, quite a bit has changed or been found since 2019, but as it is, I barely partake in matches as it is, not really my concern here, I'm only the wiki to spruce up profiles and verses I like so they're accurate for the most part, how ever a match played out or was decided who knows when is something that doesn't really effect if or how a character actually is. But to answer the question...

It's weird, (but that's probably to be expected when talking about a character who's only appearance is in 3 chapters, 80% of which is exposition and the rest is coming from guides and wog jacking the dude off as the end al be all of the verse, I mean luckily we actually get enough specific feats for him in that short while to confirm a lot of the statements or figure out how it works but still, it's tedious), but I'd say, it depends, the semi-automatic part of RTZ triggers when anything "bad" to Gio occurs, bad is a pretty loose term, but we do know, at the very least it covers every other Stand ability due to both guides and shit hyping it up but also GER straight up saying "yeah, nothing can take action against me no matter the ability", of course that's subject to extreme NLF, but corroborating evidence would at least suggest any Stand ability is fair game. So in that case, is there a Stand with BFR? Yes actually, in that very part actually, and it's a decent BFR at that, so I'm inclined to say, BFR might not work, or it might, but I would say the action of using the ability to BFR is at the very least something that's likely to be hit by RTZ, in this scenario specifically, the majority of her powers are derived from one specific but extremely versatile ability, if that ability at any point is hit by RTZ as to not occur in a vain that will be outlined a bit below, that'd cut that option off completely, if the act of "using boundary manip" is made to never happen.

But if BFR did work, RTZ should be able to revert that anyhow after the fact at least, given it's shown putting people back in previous locations, on at least a universal scale actually, almost akin to a time rewind. So depends how far the BFR is, assuming the BFR manages to take action in the first place.

There's also another thing to note, is that RTZ acts automatically against anything "harmful", that's automatic, but RTZ can also be used manually (hence why it's a semi-automatic a ability), GER can always use RTZ on something manually, and have it lasted an eternity, for example, Diavolo's death, he was killed by GER, but his death was struck by RTZ, thus, his death would never happen, the exact moment death would happen, he was put back at square one, never to fully die and forced to experience new deaths and the act of dying but never actually die for all eternity.

Put simply.

Harmful or bad action against Gio/GER = RTZ acts automatically to make sure it doesn't occur even if they otherwise can't act themselves.

Everything else = Manual input by GER, but can be used on things that aren't just harmful, making it so any attempt to do said thing or whenever said thing is about to occur again, the thing, character, or whatever that tried to do the thing gets put back at square one, zero. (The main example of course is Diavolo's death, he never dies fully, he gets put back to zero whenever his death is about to happen, thus, he'd suffer the pain of dying forever but never perform the action of actually dying and being dead).

Do with that info as you will.

As for if she has causality manip or resistance, not that I see on her profile, and not that I recall from any 2hu media, thus I'm inclined to say that she doesn't, but if she did, toss everything I said out the window, GER's saving grace and his one hyper specific defensive niche is completely moot and thus this "match" wouldn't even be a match, it'd a tier 8 trying to fist fight a tier 2 with hax at that point.

Match still ******* sucks though no matter how you slice it, so do us all a favor and close this, it's a blatant mismatch at best, or a stomp against GER at worst.

Last time Giorno was "defeated" by Touma, Touma has a super power nullification touch.

Then... Could Giorno himself be "defeated" without triggering harm that would trigger GER? Like would BFR even work? Like could she teleport Giorno away to somewhere he could not come back but would otherwise not kill him at all?

(Meanwhile does the purple lady has causality manipulation or causality resistance or whatever?)
Touma has 11-D powernull, GER cannot revert it, which isn't Yukari case

That's quite old to be honest, quite a bit has changed or been found since 2019, but as it is, I barely partake in matches as it is, not really my concern here, I'm only the wiki to spruce up profiles and verses I like so they're accurate for the most part, how ever a match played out or was decided who knows when is something that doesn't really effect if or how a character actually is. But to answer the question...

It's weird, (but that's probably to be expected when talking about a character who's only appearance is in 3 chapters, 80% of which is exposition and the rest is coming from guides and wog jacking the dude off as the end al be all of the verse, I mean luckily we actually get enough specific feats for him in that short while to confirm a lot of the statements or figure out how it works but still, it's tedious), but I'd say, it depends, the semi-automatic part of RTZ triggers when anything "bad" to Gio occurs, bad is a pretty loose term, but we do know, at the very least it covers every other Stand ability due to both guides and shit hyping it up but also GER straight up saying "yeah, nothing can take action against me no matter the ability", of course that's subject to extreme NLF, but corroborating evidence would at least suggest any Stand ability is fair game. So in that case, is there a Stand with BFR? Yes actually, in that very part actually, and it's a decent BFR at that, so I'm inclined to say, BFR might not work, or it might, but I would say the action of using the ability to BFR is at the very least something that's likely to be hit by RTZ, in this scenario specifically, the majority of her powers are derived from one specific but extremely versatile ability, if that ability at any point is hit by RTZ as to not occur in a vain that will be outlined a bit below, that'd cut that option off completely, if the act of "using boundary manip" is made to never happen.

But if BFR did work, RTZ should be able to revert that anyhow after the fact at least, given it's shown putting people back in previous locations, on at least a universal scale actually, almost akin to a time rewind. So depends how far the BFR is, assuming the BFR manages to take action in the first place.

There's also another thing to note, is that RTZ acts automatically against anything "harmful", that's automatic, but RTZ can also be used manually (hence why it's a semi-automatic a ability), GER can always use RTZ on something manually, and have it lasted an eternity, for example, Diavolo's death, he was killed by GER, but his death was struck by RTZ, thus, his death would never happen, the exact moment death would happen, he was put back at square one, never to fully die and forced to experience new deaths and the act of dying but never actually die for all eternity.

Put simply.

Harmful or bad action against Gio/GER = RTZ acts automatically to make sure it doesn't occur even if they otherwise can't act themselves.

Everything else = Manual input by GER, but can be used on things that aren't just harmful, making it so any attempt to do said thing or whenever said thing is about to occur again, the thing, character, or whatever that tried to do the thing gets put back at square one, zero. (The main example of course is Diavolo's death, he never dies fully, he gets put back to zero whenever his death is about to happen, thus, he'd suffer the pain of dying forever but never perform the action of actually dying and being dead).

Do with that info as you will.

As for if she has causality manip or resistance, not that I see on her profile, and not that I recall from any 2hu media, thus I'm inclined to say that she doesn't, but if she did, toss everything I said out the window, GER's saving grace and his one hyper specific defensive niche is completely moot and thus this "match" wouldn't even be a match, it'd a tier 8 trying to fist fight a tier 2 with hax at that point.
Doesnt casuality manip resistance also depend on the feats in which said char has resisted? Or am I wrong?

If GER reverts any action why would it matter if the hax is 4D or 11D? He isn't reverting hax but action.
Because the higher the dimensions, the harder it is to affect. Lets pretend you have a passive that can affect 3d beings. It wouldnt work on a 4d being because the extra dimension is unaffected, meaning you have only “passived” a small portion of the opponents total body

If GER reverts any action why would it matter if the hax is 4D or 11D? He isn't reverting hax but action.
In the case of Touma, if that's what you're talking about, his powernull quite literally does not give a ****. It's literally GER's favorite trick, uno reversed.

Of course Touma himself is only 3D, but he's not the issue obviously, the spooky ass hand is.

Because it literally is? Death loop takes place across parallel worlds and even points in time.
Unrelated to the thread debate itself, but I feel like this is a good time to ask where this comes from
How come this is what’s generally accepted instead of just saying Diavolo is being telelported around the planet?

Unrelated to the thread debate itself, but I feel like this is a good time to ask where this comes from
How come this is what’s generally accepted instead of just saying Diavolo is being telelported around the planet?
Supplementary material indicates it's parallel worlds.

Also not sure why your first guess would be just the planet when we see four different deaths in a row at very, very, different points in time, one death even drops a date and time (The 25th, GER takes place on the April 6th, so either Diavolo's ass got sent to the future by a few weeks or the past), few weeks off from when the GER arc takes place, all within like, a minute from Gio's pov, it's most certainly not just the planet when even time itself is shown blatantly different between deaths, day, night, day, week, possibly even month all with what what few deaths we see, it literally can't be just the planet even if we limit it exclusively to just the 3 chapters we see of IDL in action, at minimum it'd be throughout time too, though we can conclusively say it's at least a few different dimensions at play here.

And yes, that's off topic, if people still have questions I'll make a blog or some shit with all the GER info we have available at some point if need be, but that's not gonna happen for at least awhile if required.

Last edited:
Supplementary material indicates it's parallel worlds.

Also not sure why your first guess would be just the planet when we see four different deaths in a row at very, very, different points in time, one death even drops a date and time, three weeks off from when the GER arc takes place, all within like, a minute from Gio's pov, it's most certainly not just the planet when even time itself is shown blatantly different between deaths, day, night, day, week, possibly even month all with what what few deaths we see, it literally can't be just the planet even if we limit it exclusively to just the 3 chapters we see of IDL in action, at minimum it'd be throughout time too, though we can conclusively say it's at least a few different dimensions at play here.

And yes, that's off topic, if people still have questions I'll make a blog or some shit with all the GER info we have available at some point if need be, but that's not gonna happen for at least awhile if required.
Ok thanks for clarifying
I’ll stop derailing then

even contextually, it would be pretty weird that eventually, the whole planet is gonna be aware of this one pink hair dude getting offed every few min all over the place

Back