• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, should we continue, or stop ftm, and wait for the speed downgrade to finish? I was hoping we could get a good CRT going, and discuss some stuff hopefully.

Read the whole thing. Agree with all other than the death loop. GER does need to at least damage a guy to actually kill him, since that's just what he does. Giving him a mortal wound, then just reverting it back. Saying that he can just use his stand and, I don't know, a 3-A guy gets killed infinitely is a clear headcanon made just to wank GER.

i agree with almost everything but i'm not certain on the death loop part.Ithink GER need to damage the enemy or put him in a near death state to activate the death loop

yeah everything is honestly correct but the deathloop part is sorta bs....considering diavolo got his skull caved in but when he got to the sewers there wasnt any blood on him....diavolo defo died there

Given how things are going right now, could limited Fate Manipulation be added to Giorno's profile perhaps?

Doesn’t mean anything, it can be brought up again, no rules say he can’t (that thread is kinda old and I doubt many of the folks here were there before.)

Doesn’t mean anything, it can be brought up again, no rules say he can’t (that thread is kinda old and I doubt many of the folks here were there before.)
no im saying the same points brought up in the doc has bee addressed in that thread...im not saying that he can't make a thread

Not gonna lie, I forgot the speed CRT was still a thing.
Those who are active in that one are busy, I doubt every CRT in the world should be paused because one CRT is paused

Yeah I'm going to disagree with the death loop part, nothing in the stat page implies that you get put into a death loop the moment you're struck by it. The statement is simply saying that if you're struck by the ability even your death will be nullified and you'll "die" infinitely. That's not the same as saying "the moment you're struck by this ability you'll die infinitely".

I agree with the last comment and also with some things proposed here but we need to preferably concentrate on the other CRT first. I'll have to close this, anyone can call any staff to open it in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back