• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Round one: Weakened Morgoth (At least 4-A, likely 3-B) vs Materium Emperor

Round two: Full power Morgoth (3-A) vs Materium Emperor

For the sake of this match we are saying Morgoth has time stop.

Unless I'm missing something Morgoth has no resistance to time manipulation mind manipulation or existence erasure. At least not to the extent that The Emperor has demonstrated, Emps has been able to use these powers to the extent that 4 1-B entities were unable to prevent him. It does say on his page that Morgoth potentially has time stop or time manipulation powers but I don't think this was ever demonstrated so it's hard to say to what level he has those powers.

So Big E just does what he usually does stops time with a thought and then erases Morgoth or just reaches into his mind and scrambles it leaving Morgoth as a mindless shell. It doesn't even really matter if you use 3-A Morgoth, The Emperor still does the exact same thing. He could also arguably BFR or seal Morgoth too like he did to Drach'nyen.

I think the GEOM takes it both rounds for those reasons.

I don't think it's out of character for him to open with existence erasure. I mean The Emperor has pretty absurd precognitive abilities, he would existence erasure right off the bat if he felt like he needed to. Especially considering that Morgoth is pretty much the epitome of everything he hates; an evil god trying to subdue mankind. It's not like Emps has any compunctions about snuffing out the lives of those that oppose him either.

Giving Morgoth time stop as well definitely moves this away from a stomp for 3-A Morgoth because they can essentially one shot each other. I'd still give the edge to The Emperor though because he has resistance to practically all of Morgoth's hax and his mind manip is obscenely more powerful plus he can BFR Morgoth to the warp. 4-A Morgoth stands absolutely no chance though. The Dark Lord would have to get multiple hits off attempting to not get hit at all in the process and somehow avoiding mind hax and warp storms that would both end the fight.

Round 1: Stomp for Emps

Round 2: Win for Emps with some difficulty

Morgoth also has precognition. Plus, his time stop is passive. As in, always active. His cursing is also very powerful. BRF wouldn't work because Morgoth can still affect the physical world even from the Void to a minor extent. And that is a crippled Morgoth. Full power or even somewhat weakened (4-A to 3-B) is tremendoulsy stronger. Plus, time stop would allow Morgoth to get off multiple hits before the Emperor can do one. It's just a question if his time stop can allow him to kill the emperor before he can react.

Ok firstly Emps is definitely immune to time stop. Secondly time stop has never actually been demonstrated in the LOTR universe ever. It's thought that Vairë may have power over time since she weaves the thread of fate but that has never been demonstrated. It's actually kind of wank to give either of them time stop in the first place but Morgoth needs it just so he doesn't get crushed. So you don't just get to claim that Morgoth's time stop is "passive" what ever that even means. Emps can completely stop time with a thought which is about as fast as it gets, either way they would both most likely be immune to time stop.

Precognition just means that both are going to go for the kill off the bat. The difference is GEOM can erase people on every sphere of existence and has ludicrous mind hax that Morgoth does not have the feats to endure.

I wouldn't compare Morgoth's power in the unseen world to the warp. Morgoth has no feats demonstrating that he can continue to interact with the 4D world from a higher dimensional space like the warp (at least not in his corporeal state). The Warp is like several infinities greater than the Unseen World.

3-B Morgoth has a fair chance since he definitely can one shot Emps with his AP alone but 4-A Morgoth is just complete fodder to someone like the GEOM. Even 3-B Morgoth just has his brains scrambled by Emps. If you bring in the 2-C True Melkor than yeah Melkor wins because The Emperor's hax has never been demonstrated to work on higher dimensional entities of that magnitude before but at that point why even bother?

Rounds are banned as per versus thread rules.

Anyways Emperor says "Lol Existence Erase" and he dies.

Yeah rounds being involved basically means this can't be added but for the sake of posterity the Emperor wins this with relatively low difficulty.

How good is Morgoth's Precog? Because in 40K there are characters that can predict the future with near 100% accuracy and E-Money is way above them in power and experience.

Morgoth's precog is actually pretty good but I don't believe it's passive. Vairë is basically the master (or recorder depending how you look at it) of fate and Morgoth has all of her powers. So in all likelihood he could predict anything in the regular universe with 100% certainty. So it's fairly comparable to dudes like Eldrad in that respect. It's kinda iffy though because Vairë power's have never really been demonstrated properly just hinted at.

Emps almost certainly has better precog though.

Yah, The boy emps just kinda stomps I thinks. He's specialized in fighting evil gods.He regularly fights four of them on the daily. Plus Pre-Cog, plus existence erasure. I think emps takes it

Back