• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact Verse Wide Revision (Part 1/???) - Speed

Giannysmag

He/Him
Genshin profiles are kind of ass, so this thread will be the first of many revising both the scaling and the quality of the profiles themselves, starting with speed.

Currently basically everyone scales to this Subrelativistic calc, which was rejected here.

So now the scaling will change to the following:
Subsonic: Low tiers of Mondstandt, Liyue and the Mondtsandt Traveler, Fatui Agents and anyone that scales to those
Supersonic: Liyue and Inazuma Traveler, High Tiers of Mondstandt (Captains and Knights of Favounius), Liyue characters, Inazuma characters, Sumeru characters
Supersonic+: Fontaine characters, Dragons and Archons

The full scaling and justification can be found in this sandbox (please read through this i spent a lot of time on it) and any character not listed here will simply be Unknown due to lack of speed feats

Also shout out to @Woomica for having to sit through all my rants about the scaling on discord

Agree: 6 (@Woomica, @SchroKatze, @Edutyn, @TWILIGHT-OP, @V999, @FentyBeauty)
Disagree: 1 (@Puppet43)
Neutral: 0

Last edited:
Never cook again
0/10
disagree
meme-horrors-beyond-our-comprehension.gif

Cook again
10/10
Agree:
anyway,for the current speed situation,and given that electro =/= lightning is pretty much confirmed except some CTG feats that dont rly matter
and because aether REFUSES to use elements this downgrade is definetly deserved fck you traveler
So in conclusion this speed scaling is better than the one we have..but im still sad we dont see mhs genshin anymore :(

Cook again
10/10
Agree:
anyway,for the current speed situation,and given that electro =/= lightning is pretty much confirmed except some CTG feats that dont rly matter
and because aether REFUSES to use elements this downgrade is definetly deserved fck you traveler
So in conclusion this speed scaling is better than the one we have..but im still sad we dont see mhs genshin anymore :(
thanks bro

Noelle​

Speed: Possibly Supersonic[Note 9] (Her ability to appear immediately after being called is seen as miraculous by the people of Mondstadt, and her physical capabilities are seen as superhuman even in comparison to other Knights of Favonius, which should at least make her superior to characters on the level of Amber, or possibly even Jean)
Noelle speed seems kinda outlier ngl.

Oh. Suggestion: Ei should at least have mhs+ for attack speed, since she can use actual lightning (cloud to ground), but should be noted that no character has dodged it, so it won't impact other scalings

Oh. Suggestion: Ei should at least have mhs+ for attack speed, since she can use actual lightning (cloud to ground), but should be noted that no character has dodged it, so it won't impact other scalings
She already has that and i don't think a note is needed
Let it be Unknown only, possibly need some kind of justification which can define the possible rating to some degree but she got none.
Sure, unfortunately i don't think there's nay scaling for the hilichurls/Lawachurls so she doesn't seem to scale to anything

She already has that and i don't think a note is needed

Sure, unfortunately i don't think there's nay scaling for the hilichurls/Lawachurls so she doesn't seem to scale to anything
i forgot hilichulrs have unknown speed rating so thats my bad...yeah nuke her speed into unknown

Even without the Gnosis he was their god and the Prime Adeptus.
Fair I guess, but considering Xiao's whole thing is being really fast and agile (and his rating is already kind off iffy) I think it's possible for him to be the fastest and base Zhongli being the strongest

Fair I guess, but considering Xiao's whole thing is being really fast and agile (and his rating is already kind off iffy) I think it's possible for him to be the fastest and base Zhongli being the strongest
That's no reason to not scale Zhongli in speed to him.

There is a relatively vast difference between them. Morax was the one to slay Xiao's former master and is the one who slew the ancient gods whose mere remnants Xiao has been tasked with dealing with.

That's no reason to not scale Zhongli in speed to him.

There is a relatively vast difference between them. Morax was the one to slay Xiao's former master and is the one who slew the ancient gods whose mere remnants Xiao has been tasked with dealing with.
Alright, I've added a likely Supersonic+ to Zhongli

Is there any indication that the stream covered all of Fontaine in that timeframe? Cause visually we only see it extend to beyond the Opera
It basically got entire 4.2 part of fontaine,since the entire fontaine was covered in clouds and rain,and irrc i think it shows rain in fontaine city and a bit further from the city but im not 100% sure,you could check the calc and cutscene

It basically got entire 4.2 part of fontaine,since the entire fontaine was covered in clouds and rain,and irrc i think it shows rain in fontaine city and a bit further from the city but im not 100% sure,you could check the calc and cutscene
I'm talking about the beam of Hydro that he creates, which we don't see extend to all of Fontaine (not saying it didn't but that we didn't see it cover the full distance and thus don't have an actual timeframe for it)

I'm talking about the beam of Hydro that he creates, which we don't see extend to all of Fontaine (not saying it didn't but that we didn't see it cover the full distance and thus don't have an actual timeframe for it)
Is it abt the steam od hydro that made blue rain fall or?

I'm talking about this stream that he shoots into the air
QNcDMm1.png
Yeah it should,if you notice animation wise as soon as he shoots beam into sky,the rain turns blue meaning his beam now rains blue rain across entire fontaine (at least the 4.0 part) if thats what the calculation is about,i would like to see what would the guy who made that calc say
Personally if thats the case he may get mhs+ attack speed

Yeah it should,if you notice animation wise as soon as he shoots beam into sky,the rain turns blue meaning his beam now rains blue rain across entire fontaine (at least the 4.0 part) if thats what the calculation is about,i would like to see what would the guy who made that calc say
Personally if thats the case he may get mhs+ attack speed
Alright MHS+ attack speed it is

Back