• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Why you so mad bruh, actually never mind, I don't think I wanna see your rants again
Same to you, i wouldn't want to see that tasteless jokes with that small images towards me in this thread again
I might going to ask a thread ban relating to Genshin Impact at this point

Again, i don't care anymore on Mona, she can have her profiles for years, take it slow
It just in my view that those joke with that small image isn't funny at all

You can say that my hate on Genshin is so rooted to the deepest hell which is why responded like that
Pathetic since we're in good relation outside Genshin Related 😔

Nahida stated Top 3 of the Fatui Harbingers can rivals God/Archon in strength. I'm curious Zhongli or Ei can match on Pierro, Dottore or Damslettle. We do not know and find out.

Isn't that Capitano instead Dottore?

Deleting the old memory of Greater Lord Rukkhadevata did in fact change the memories of everyone, so it would either be their place in history/Irminsul. The Traveler's memory seems to have some form of Temporal Acausality as well for being able to remember the Greater Lord Rukkhadevata

Well i guess this is just memory erasure across 3600+ years into the past then i guess, or it could just selectively choose who to erase to achieve present day result but that sound harder to believe then just total memory gg.

I looked it up again and came to this conclusion.

Irminsul basically contains all knowledge of the world, and is said to be the repository of that knowledge which is collected by the Leylines. And any knowledge of Rukkhadevata was tainted by forbidden knowledge and needed to be erased permanently. And doing so seemed to remove Rukkhadevata from the memories of the people of Teyvat. So this would imply that directly messing with Irminsul has a tangible effect on reality and that it is not simply just a storage of knowledge.

So I think what would be more accurate is not concept manipulation but information manipulation. Any who can manipulate a being's place in Irminsul should be able to manipulate information.

I'm sick of running archon quests where time keeps repeating itself. And I stopped running the quest

Nahida and Traveler get bodied and oneshot by Scaramouche 168 times Nahida then fully collects all his combat data and then Traveler amasses all the memories of the 168 beat downs and all the battle knowledge of everyone connected to the Akasha in Sumeru and ideas on how to possibly defeat the false God Scaramouche while Scaramouche watches, kinda like letting your enemy power up in Dragon Ball, well y'all know the rest, Traveler somehow pulls through, we don't get to know exactly how since its just game play after he gets the Battle exp buff, probably repeatedly attacking a weak spot

My man Scara really got hit with the "you were too strong" spell, gotta love Mihoyo for giving the traveler some thick ass plot armor. Also doesn't help that they always look like they just low diff someone after the fight.

My man Scara really got hit with the "you were too strong" spell, gotta love Mihoyo for giving the traveler some thick ass plot armor. Also doesn't help that they always look like they just low diff someone after the fight.
THE END OF THAT CUTSCENE PHYSICALLY HURT ME CAUSE I KNEW SCARAMOUCHE WAS GONNA BE DOOKED ON RIGHT AFTER BY A GUY BE HE COULD ONESHOT 168 CONSECUTIVE TIMES 😭

Like how tf does the traveler win really? You can't tell me that Scara can't just do the wind current then one shot like he did before, saying that all of his attack just suddenly get dodge despite one of them clearly is undodgeable kinda sound like pure BS. The only way i can see the traveler win is Scara job to hell and back and never use any sure fire attack despite knowing that the traveler have experience fighting him for 168 time, which is like... Exaggerately stupid even for Scara.

I really hope Mihoyo doesn't animate this shit, i didn't feel it in Kengan but i'm gonna ******* feel it when the traveler suddenly went from getting one shot and borderline no shelled to stomping Scara for no reason.

Like how tf does the traveler win really? You can't tell me that Scara can't just do the wind current then one shot like he did before, saying that all of his attack just suddenly get dodge despite one of them clearly is undodgeable kinda sound like pure BS. The only way i can see the traveler win is Scara job to hell and back and never use any sure fire attack despite knowing that the traveler have experience fighting him for 168 time, which is like... Exaggerately stupid even for Scara.
I really hope Mihoyo doesn't animate this shit, i didn't feel it in Kengan but i'm gonna ******* feel it when the traveler suddenly went from getting one shot and borderline no shelled to stomping Scara for no reason.
Thats what happen if you cope too hard for Genshin being improved which apperently not

Genshin story DID improve greatly, but the scaling problem is more of a Hoyo problem and less of a Genshin problem.

I'm not here to start any fights but I, I find it funny how knight (GT) usually gets defeated most of the time, while the traveler practically gets most of the wins lol.

an interesting way to see two sides of protagonists if you ask me.

although on the other hand, the plot armor felt pretty strong.

Bruh look like they got salty because their favorite got his ass single handle by Post Sealed Traveler thanks to Nahida get information from Scaramouche under loop 168 times. Post Sealed Traveler was able to defeat 6th Harbingers or former Harbingers do not effect some people. They just wanted to their favorite characters become playable characters.

I doubt Post Sealed Traveler cannot reach Top 3 of the Harbingers and Archon's level. If Unknown God not use sealed on Aether and Lumine's power. And then Pre Sealed Traveler solos the verse in 10 minutes. The only one can beat The Traveler is Unknown God.

Unknown God > Pre Sealed Traveler (might get original power in endgame) >>> Top 3 of the Harbingers = Archons > Post Sealed Traveler (current elements) > Any Harbingers like Scaramouche and Signora >>> Abyss/Vision user in power scale.

If my favorite characters is Damslettle 3rd of the Harbingers got trashed by Traveler and then I do not care. I'm waiting for Damslettle become playable character in the future.

Can barely understand any of that due to grammatical errors but I'm pretty sure Scaramouche is still>>>> Current Traveler in power regardless

What ******* ever, the writing's been on the wall since we saw God Scaramouche and the Traveler fighting it in teasers and leaks, and we're expecting it to obey our arbitrary standard of scaling that I still find pretty disagreeable by default.

Which is?
Low 7-B scaling to storms literally maybe only two characters make with no real proof of these being not Environmental Destruction
Questionable assumptions of a Gnosis actually boosting users to 6-C
7-B scaling chain with Jean near the top and far above other charactersfor whatever reason despite the story never ever suggesting this, and neither does this chain seem to differentiate between AP/Durability, or skill
Scaling characters who never met Guhua to Guhua
Scaling Xiao to a feat Venti did when he had his Gnosis
Scaling Beidou to the above feat as well

If I can be over this, I can be over the devs pulling shit like this

Low 7-B scaling to storms literally maybe only two characters make with no real proof of these being not Environmental Destruction
7-B scaling chain with Jean near the top and far above other charactersfor whatever reason despite the story never ever suggesting this, and neither does this chain seem to differentiate between AP/Durability, or skill

Of course that whole scaling is extremely arbitrary I thought you were talking about something else.

Just personally further disappointed that Scaramouche gets casually folded by someone who he supposedly oneshots, it's just a new low for Mihoyo Battle Writing

Agreed, I feel weird when I see most mid tier ngescale from guhua, where they have never met guhua, and the power of archons with gnosis is also different from elemental creatures and ordinary gods, it can be seen from zhongli who create islands with his elemental power and venti who throws mountains.

Last edited:
Back