• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Eh, still better then the first 5 chapter of FGO, babylon and temple of time is where it step up it story but the previous are all pretty mid or below average. Also Dottore is better as the main villain of the chapter but i guess it doesn't really matter to you, also what do you want from a villain really? Cause from my point of view he is a pretty okay villain
It's unanonimous agreed by the fanbase that the first 5 chapters of FGO wasn't that good until Camelot so thats not a question
No, actually i want Dottore to be the main villain, but i feel he didn't step up his game yet, also he's low-key least liked as he lack of very powerful charisma and what he did in the manga was so unforgivable
What i want a from a villain? A well-written one, no matter if they became respected despite their atrocities nor being such of 1000% piece of shit, as long it's written well then i'm good, sadly Scaramouche and Signora fail for that
Also Scara hasn't been redeemed yet, if your definition of being redeemed is that then i really question your standard mat
Sure it still in the beginning of his redemption arc but i still find him being alive is such of bs

Genshin won the players choice award today guys.

but I hope they win game of the year one day. Although tbh it’s just awards and they actually don’t do anything other than popularity

Looking up i see alot of people saying that a segment of Dottore will be playable and maybe Hoyo will pull something out of their ass to make 1 of the segment somehow survive the purge and join us for whatever reason. I think people are kinda ignoring the very simple and easy answer. It won't be any segment that will be playable, it's the original Dottore himself that would be playable.

Since he would've atleast lived for 400+ years, he might have a change in his view on individual life, something that isn't at all reflected in any of the Segment, making a unique yet not character (waiting for susbedo to be playable and rename to Rubedo to spit on Gold). It would make for a good stupidity of youth and wisdom of old kind of story if handle right.

FE4036-EE-5-C0-A-4-C2-A-A39-D-8-FBF655685-D9.jpg

This thread is either filled with: an lores that would be debated in short time, horny a** fanarts, and me ranting over the dislikeness i have with this series

if genshin Impact doesn’t improve then it’s either the creators just suck at it or it’s the god ******* CCP.

Them CCP ruining the creativities of the companies, censoring everything, being racist, and not to mention those social credits/50 cents. (**** the CCP)

if it weren’t for the CCP then China could have games that have better stories and they could be a bit cooler but they’re not.

It's a miracle the profiles are even still on the wiki, considering even honkai is gone
bruh honkai profiles are still on the wiki

Vel if China becomes democratic then the games will be better.
It's not mainly because of China tho, look ar Honkai and for some extent, Arknights, while it's because they are not became a normies however

Heck, even if what you said, Genshin will remain in safe zone and not improve anything (beside the story, but it's still nowhere fantastical) due of being very mainstream and feed up the normies around the world

It's not mainly because of China tho, look ar Honkai and for some extent, Arknights, while it's because they are not became a normies however

Heck, even if what you said, Genshin will remain in safe zone and not improve anything (beside the story, but it's still nowhere fantastical) due of being very mainstream and feed up the normies around the world
If only everyone was like ms frizzle

"Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!"

So due to some complication, i erased my previous account and starting over, hope i'm fast enough to reach lantern rite.

Alright so some thought with no basis around it, I propose that the second who came and likely the second descender is The Honkai itself and not the Abyss. Not much evident, just a hunch, would be cool tho if it's true.

And it would raise the bar and give some reason to Celestia extreme measure, consider what it did to 2 of the world greatest Civ.

Well time for another random thought. Wouldn't it be funny if Noelle and Sandrone is related? As in both of them were created with the same purpose, being the public face for the big bot to express itself. But unlike Sandrone who succeeded, Noelle was a failed prototype and was thus thrown away by the bot. It would add another layer to Noelle characters and fit with the theme of how Mondstadt is the city of freedom and where wanderer or people who's lost kinda end up in. It would also explain how she is weirdly strong despite not looking like so, being likely a bio robot and is probably the reason why the bot threw her away, since Sandrone doesn't look strong aside from the bot itself so it likely doesn't want it representative to do the dirty work and simply be the face for it.

Another thing that this theory would explain is the lack of mentioning of Noelle parent, like, at all and why she look up to the knight so much. All of the teen and even most of the grown up have parent or parent figure but Noelle simply doesn't. Maybe it's because she really doesn't have 1 in Mondstadt when she arrive there after being thrown away, but you know who she would meet? The KOF. Maybe when one of them saw her they immediately come to her help and give her a place to temporarily stay, then help her acclimate with life in Mondstadt.
Consider how Snezhnaya is supposed to be a supremely cold place and Mondstdt north part is consider to be really cold, it's safe to assume that Noelle might have traveled south to reach Mondstadt. Noelle would obviously meet the Lawrence clan who's now stationed north of Mondstadt, who would simply kick her out and not letting her stay. So combined that with her only real childhood memory being tested on and thrown away by her creator, it would likely leave a huge scar on her heart.
By showing her unconditional kindness, the knight that helped her would obviously make her feel confused cause her life experience is simply just being treated like trash, so she would likely ask him why, and they would simply say something about they are a member of the KOF thus they are obliged to help anyone in trouble, whether they are Mondstadian or not. This compound with her previous experience and likely the time that she spend in Mondstadt afterward would likely spark a very great sense of admiration in the KOF for her, leading her to want to be like them. It would also make sense on how she didn't hesitate to go and help the guy that got trapped on Dragonspine, she would more then likely want to save him from meeting an unfortunate end that remind her of how she could've died in the past.
This theory would also give more credence on why the higher up is hesitance on making Noelle a knight, not just because of her Kaslana-esque attitude but also cause they aren't sure of whether or not bringing someone with such origin into the knight would be a good idea since.

Well that's about it for my thought, what do you guys think?

Anyway just asking
What we gonna do with gods and adepti dimension creation feats? Doesn't it worth it to do? There is also confirmation if "abode" a dimension create by adepti was severated than reality and has different laws and order in loading screen. If we took most of the realm it has moon and sun inside it.
For example guizhong death final resting dimension and teapot. If you say it's outlier i believe it doesn't for some reason.

Anyway just asking
What we gonna do with gods and adepti dimension creation feats? Doesn't it worth it to do? There is also confirmation if "abode" a dimension create by adepti was severated than reality and has different laws and order in loading screen. If we took most of the realm it has moon and sun inside it.
For example guizhong death final resting dimension and teapot. If you say it's outlier i believe it doesn't for some reason.
It's just a creation feat and nothing more, since it heavily contradict with the feat we have if we scale it to ap and dura.

Well time for another random thought. Wouldn't it be funny if Noelle and Sandrone is related? As in both of them were created with the same purpose, being the public face for the big bot to express itself. But unlike Sandrone who succeeded, Noelle was a failed prototype and was thus thrown away by the bot. It would add another layer to Noelle characters and fit with the theme of how Mondstadt is the city of freedom and where wanderer or people who's lost kinda end up in. It would also explain how she is weirdly strong despite not looking like so, being likely a bio robot and is probably the reason why the bot threw her away, since Sandrone doesn't look strong aside from the bot itself so it likely doesn't want it representative to do the dirty work and simply be the face for it.

Another thing that this theory would explain is the lack of mentioning of Noelle parent, like, at all and why she look up to the knight so much. All of the teen and even most of the grown up have parent or parent figure but Noelle simply doesn't. Maybe it's because she really doesn't have 1 in Mondstadt when she arrive there after being thrown away, but you know who she would meet? The KOF. Maybe when one of them saw her they immediately come to her help and give her a place to temporarily stay, then help her acclimate with life in Mondstadt.
Consider how Snezhnaya is supposed to be a supremely cold place and Mondstdt north part is consider to be really cold, it's safe to assume that Noelle might have traveled south to reach Mondstadt. Noelle would obviously meet the Lawrence clan who's now stationed north of Mondstadt, who would simply kick her out and not letting her stay. So combined that with her only real childhood memory being tested on and thrown away by her creator, it would likely leave a huge scar on her heart.
By showing her unconditional kindness, the knight that helped her would obviously make her feel confused cause her life experience is simply just being treated like trash, so she would likely ask him why, and they would simply say something about they are a member of the KOF thus they are obliged to help anyone in trouble, whether they are Mondstadian or not. This compound with her previous experience and likely the time that she spend in Mondstadt afterward would likely spark a very great sense of admiration in the KOF for her, leading her to want to be like them. It would also make sense on how she didn't hesitate to go and help the guy that got trapped on Dragonspine, she would more then likely want to save him from meeting an unfortunate end that remind her of how she could've died in the past.
This theory would also give more credence on why the higher up is hesitance on making Noelle a knight, not just because of her Kaslana-esque attitude but also cause they aren't sure of whether or not bringing someone with such origin into the knight would be a good idea since.

Well that's about it for my thought, what do you guys think?
I would really dislike that kind of origin for Noelle. Noelle is capable of things like growing stronger through training and gaining weight which while probably possible for a bio robot wouldn't exactly point towards being made as strong as she is right now and she is waiting to reach the drinking age for wine which would be kinda weird if she was technically younger than she looks. There are also a lot of characters that are stronger than they look and they aren't all supernatural beings and I don't see any reason to specifically single out Noelle for that reason. The Knights of Favonius don't have much of a problem taking in people with various origins considering Eula is from the Lawrence Clan, Diluc certainly doesn't seem to view Kaeya's origins as something that he should tell the Knights of Favonius, so that they fire him and they certainly don't seem to inquire too much about Albedo's origins. If Noelle was a bio robot from Snezhnaya and the Knights of Favonius knew of her background, then that would absolutely not be a reason for them to reject her and I'd consider it out of character if that was the case. I also like Noelle as a citizen of Mondstadt who strives to become a knight, so she would honestly not need that kind of backstory as a character as far as I'm concerned and I think that it would take away some of the charm she has as she is right now for me.

Well i do agree with Noelle being a bio robot created by bot Sandrone is bit excessive and personally i don't like that theory either, would rather the strength to be a thing she gain from her parent then it being a product of her being partially mechanical.

Tho your example on how Mondstadt doesn't care about one origin is pretty bad. Eula is from the Lawrence clan yes but she prove herself to be different from her peer and this is when Varka was in charge so her getting in is pretty understandable, like everyone else even in the knight that doesn't understand her just start talking at her back or just be rude to her so i doubt they are all accepting of her origin. Kaeya is from a clan that have a close positive relationship to Mondstadt so whether or not his origin is told is pretty irrelevant. Albedo was vouched by Alice, nough said.

Well i do agree with Noelle being a bio robot created by bot Sandrone is bit excessive and personally i don't like that theory either, would rather the strength to be a thing she gain from her parent then it being a product of her being partially mechanical.

Tho your example on how Mondstadt doesn't care about one origin is pretty bad. Eula is from the Lawrence clan yes but she prove herself to be different from her peer and this is when Varka was in charge so her getting in is pretty understandable, like everyone else even in the knight that doesn't understand her just start talking at her back or just be rude to her so i doubt they are all accepting of her origin. Kaeya is from a clan that have a close positive relationship to Mondstadt so whether or not his origin is told is pretty irrelevant. Albedo was vouched by Alice, nough said.
We know for a fact that she is training hard and that's enough for me. There is no need to make up some origins involving super powerful genetics or cybernetics when that isn't even hinted at. There is also some value and entertainment to be found with a character just having worked hard for their strength.

While it's true that not everyone might accept Eula she was allowed to become a knight and it's doubtful that things would be different with Jean in charge while Varka is absent. Noelle would definitely have proven herself with her dedication as well, so suggesting that she might not be allowed to become a knight due to her origins honestly doesn't make sense especially since clearly no one in Mondstadt distrusts her in the slightest. Kaeya was adopted and Kaeya revealing his origins and the circumstances that led to him being adopted were enough to get him and Diluc to fight each other, so Kaeya's biological family doesn't seem to have a particularly positive relationship with Mondstadt. While Alice seems to have some respect and influence it isn't entirely clear yet where exactly that comes from just like how we don't have a confirmation for how Klee became a knight. We do know that Alice has caused some trouble and made some rather outrageous suggestions which would warrant at least some level of caution with a recommendation from her even if she is respected and trusted enough for this kind of thing.

Also about raiden issue,
Her ability like casual purple slash musou ishin and musou no hitotachi are listed as spatial manipulation, why even it can be calculated?

Why though?
well... that in itself is a huge outlier compared to the feat we have around here which is raiden.

that.. and that it has to meet the creation conditions that we have around here.. anyway it would be nice if you could pass the feat so I could see it, haha I know that some people use it to put genshin pretty high.

Personally, I don't think Ei is High Island Level with Musou no Hitotachi. She is Island Level, I am not doubting that but it was how it was calculated.

The slash was calculated using real-life Japan or an assumption with 1600 km, when we could use The Distance of Liyue Harbour to Gulli Assembly as it was stated in game.

Never knew about The Primo Geovishaps tho. I was reading about them yesterday and never saw something like that was it a really vague statement or was it from some sort of trusted source?

Actually, I wanted ask this. Are artifact statements and Character Stories valid?

As long as the lore/statements doesn't contradict the world setting and overarching plot, they're usable but keeping an eye out for outliers is a must.

The verse definitely loves it's pocket dimensions tho; domains, abodes, planes, etc.

The character history I can see yes, but I don't think so about the description of the weapons.
Thank you, I was calculating Guyun Stone Forest.

Planning on taking the average height of the Stone Lances and using that to calculate Zhongli's AP. Primarily using in-game quest markers then pixel scaling them. The biggest spear I got is 906m after accounting for the snapped off handles.

According to his character story he was said to create a Storm of Stone Spears. The number I had seen was 10 in a PV. l so was planning on multiplying it by ten.

Back