• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Agreed, I feel strange when I see most mid tier ngescale from guhua, where they have never met guhua, and the power of archons with gnosis is also different from elemental creatures and ordinary gods, it can be seen from ei who can split islands and venti who throws mountains.
Only the Venti example is valid, Ei wasn't the one with a Gnosis until Makoto's death

Well the scaling in Genshin have always been pretty rough due to the lack of interaction between characters, we can only try to speculate base on what kind of enemies they face or showing they have indivually to stick em on the scaling chain.

Also doesn't help that the traveler, the one who interact with all of them, is inconsistent as ****, especially with how they can low diff everyone under the sun after a battle sequence despite the fact that they should get oneshoted to oblivion (except for Childe and Signora which is the only 2 win that make sense).

I do kinda feel like we should just nuke low-7B and above for mid tier and low tier for now (or basically anyone that isn't Shenhe, XIao, Ning and maybe Beidou), while there's a good amount of showing that put elemental energies as a UES, it still seem a bit short of complete before we can definitively say that the ED like feat that Razor and Lisa use scale to general stuff for now.

Only the Signora win was legit, Childe was bodying this mf in base and still couldn't do Jack after 2 powerups, what a jobber🗿

Where did you get this from? From what I remember the word used by nahida was "gods" not archons. well, i don't know what word is used in the Chinese version.
Nahida stated Top 3 of the Harbingers is as equal as Archon's level. Mihoyo confirmed low ranked god refers to Archon in interview. Here you go:
smaqylnpdpy71.jpg

The "lower-ranked gods" is referring to Archons in Gnosticism, not Genshin, I don't think you read the scan you're providing.

Only the Signora win was legit, Childe was bodying this mf in base and still couldn't do Jack after 2 powerups, what a jobber🗿
I mean, he clearly wasn't, he deemed it necessary to use Delusion to fight us and even then we gave a good fight and was able to temporarily stop the full power charge from Delusion Childe, once he see the Geo power he perceive to stop and went for the gnosis instead of continue fighting which is oddly OOC for him, so us beating FLT Childe is pretty beliveable.

My English is not good. Archon as lower ranked "god" stated by Mihoyo in interview. Come on. Still count Archon as Gods.
That isn't from mihoyo, Archons in Genshin, not Gnosticsm are the Supreme gods of their region as they basically had to clap everyone else to attain supremacy, except Venti he's a fraud

Nahida stated Top 3 of the Harbingers is as equal as Archon's level. Mihoyo confirmed low ranked god refers to Archon in interview. Here you go:
smaqylnpdpy71.jpg
Taking inspiration doesn't mean it's 1 to 1 in all aspect, Genshin have aspect of multiple religion and belief across the world so saying it's 1 to 1 across all of them is going make you look like a tik tok scaler.

And we shall waiting and see if Mihoyo or game itself stated Top 3 Harbingers is equal match to Archons in the future but we got Genshin's anime prequel, how strong is Archon's power.

By the way, do you think Foul Legacy Childe can defeat Monster Signora?

And we shall waiting and see if Mihoyo or game itself stated Top 3 Harbingers is equal match to Archons in the future but we got Genshin's anime prequel, how strong is Archon's power.

By the way, do you think Foul Legacy Childe can defeat Monster Signora?
Yeah, we are getting way too heated over a statement that could just be gloss over.

Probably, Witch Sig probably is higher in power but get outclassed in everything else, also doesn't help that the abyssal power used by FLT might cause more damage to Sig then us.

Yeah, we are getting way too heated over a statement that could just be gloss over.

Probably, Witch Sig probably is higher in power but get outclassed in everything else, also doesn't help that the abyssal power used by FLT might cause more damage to Sig then us.
It seems make that sense.

Probably not calc stacking, the whole height and weight calc is fine tho basing off of samurai armor is abit weird, but other then that there's no issue (as far as value goes, i don't know physic). It only become calc stacking when you say, take your calculated weight value and use the lightning speed calc that everyone scale to, and use them both to find the KE value.

Tho you should try to calc the speed that Scara moved in the cutscene itself since there's no evident for him actually moving at any of said speed.

A quick question. As anyone calculated Zhongli's Planet Befall? Could I have his Meteor's Size measurement or his Pillars.

When I compared The Metor with his Pillars, by watching a compilation of Zhongli using Planet Befall, I am getting a guesstimate diameter of like 4-5 Meters. (It's a 6 piece Burr Puzzle. I need the length and width of a single piece).More than likely to be higher. It's just a guesstimate.

However, it uses Meteoric Iron, which has a density of 7-8 g/cm^3(CN,JP,KR). Tho, the Spanish one is Siderite which is like 3.96g/cm^3.

A quick question. As anyone calculated Zhongli's Planet Befall? Could I have his Meteor's Size measurement or his Pillars.

When I compared The Metor with his Pillars, by watching a compilation of Zhongli using Planet Befall, I am getting a guesstimate diameter of like 4-5 Meters. (It's a 6 piece Burr Puzzle. I need the length and width of a single piece).More than likely to be higher. It's just a guesstimate.

However, it uses Meteoric Iron, which has a density of 7-8 g/cm^3(CN,JP,KR). Tho, the Spanish one is Siderite which is like 3.96g/cm^3.
Let me help, it's not a meteor but a Burr puzzle (Memory dust if you want to use the example of items in genshin impact)

Let me help, it's not a meteor but a Burr puzzle (Memory dust if you want to use the example of items in genshin impact)
Wait, I am not saying his meteor is not a Burr Puzzle. However, that Burr Puzzle is used as a Meteor according to Genshin Wikia and various lore. I am mainly using Aerosiderite Lore.

In certain translations, it is said to be made of Meteoric Iron (CN,JP,KR) or Siderite (Spanish). However, I intend to treat it like a normal meteor since lore-wise it is considered a Meteor.

I might reduce to speed of it falling by half tho. However, it is probable that Zhongli's Meteor's material would be denser than the real-world counterpart as Skybracers Antlers which was a gift from Zhongli was strong enough to prop a mountain and raise Mount Tianheng even taller than before.

However, I will only be using Meteoric Iron's and Siderite's densities.

I am low-balling it, as in certain perspectives it appear quite large. From certain PoVs it appears to be as tall as The Stone Pillar, however in a number of PoV we can see it appears shorter than the pillar

I had guesstimated the size of pillars using Zhongli's Height (177.9) to be atleast 3.8m( I rechecked it) and taking his shoulder width as an average humans of 36 cm to get a guesstimate width of nearly 50 cm.

Also, it might seem like I am angry but I am really bad at expressing my tone over the internet.

Last edited:
Here have a fried egg.

Anyway, finished Sumeru archon quest and boys was it good, the ending finally progress the ******* main reason we are going to all the country and add some more plot point and lore to the game, overall the entire archon quest is great, while i would still say that the Samsara part is still the best in the quest, the rest isn't any slouch either compare to it.
Now for the boss fight... I would say that while it's obvious BS that we beat Scara, i can find some rationale in it, we were boosted to hell with all of Sumeru wisdom and previous 168 loops experience allowing us to dodge Scara attack easily, due to Dendro nature being closely related to Wisdom, having alot of it probably also boosted our power up, and most important of all, the one who did most of the heavy lifting is the machine that Nahida made, so i can see how we beat him but we definitely doesn't ******* scale at all.
Also Machine god Scara should scale well above Beisht and Shenhe as he crippled a much stronger traveler with a single punch and was implied to have kill them with an energy blast while Beisht was only able to cripple them with an energy blast (and it was implied that the traveler was still weaker then Scara post Wis boost). While base on the trailer, new Scara would likely be comparable to Beisht due to fighting the machine alone.

Oh right, base on Nahida conversation at the end, Scara might have become a full god and doesn't need a machine to still be one, so it could be an interesting storyline of him becoming a respectable god since he technically still have 1 follower in Haypasia since she connected to his mind not the machine, would be cool to see the slow rise of a new god but i doubt Hoyo gonna go with this storyline since introducing a new god in an age where god is slowly dying out is pretty weird, but i do hope to see him go through it.

Oh right, base on Nahida conversation at the end, Scara might have become a full god and doesn't need a machine to still be one, so it could be an interesting storyline of him becoming a respectable god since he technically still have 1 follower in Haypasia since she connected to his mind not the machine, would be cool to see the slow rise of a new god but i doubt Hoyo gonna go with this storyline since introducing a new god in an age where god is slowly dying out is pretty weird, but i do hope to see him go through it.
That would indeed be interesting but Haypasia was under a mental influence that drove her mad, so I don't think that she would be inclined to be Scaramouche's follower after regaining her sanity.

So this is just some shower thought i have, i think that the world of Genshin (or atleast Teyvat and the Abyss) is somewhat modeled after the Norse Yggdrasil structure. With Celestia being Asgard (for obvious reason) and Helheim being the Abyss and every other realm represented by the 7 nations of Teyvat while the country beyond Teyvat being Ginnungagap. the place beyond the Dark sea, 7 nations and Celestia is pretty obvious in comparison while the Abyss require abit of speculation about how soul work but TLDR: the filth collected by the Sacred Sakura kinda look like abyssal stuff and the Filth is just bad soul and memory that taint the land (kinda like damned soul and such) so we could sort of speculate that the Abyss where these thing is likely common would be Helheim as it's the place where damned soul and just normal soul in general come to when they die.

This all basically fall apart when you think about how the world possibly being apart of the Litteral Yggdrasil Expy (Imaginary tree), that Khaenrial exist and that the Dark sea and the land beyond kinda doesn't truly fit the description of Ginnungagap (out of space is more fitting but we run into more complication with how stuff happen in Norse myth) so it's just in the end a useless thought. Tho some of the concept of certain place is there (Abyss and Celestia kinda function like Helheim and Asgard) so i guess there's that.

Also what mythos characters would you guys like to see in Genshin (or atleast people that are heavily inspired by them). Personally kinda like the idea of having Typhon in Genshin, clearly a great allies to fight against Celestia and pretty fitting consider how Celestia kinda act like Olympus in a way. Odin himself is also a good second for me cause he's kinda got refrenced alot in Genshin (Irmin is litterally just another name for him) and i would like to laugh at "the Jewel of humanity" for being a proud godless nation while being ruled by one (i just hate their sheer ******* arrgoance tbh). Ra is the last one but we all know that it's Deshret with how he's shown in the lore.

This thread isn't that much active lately
Anyway, i admit that Sumeru story has improved the writting of Genshin Impact but it still not satisfied me so much nor it make me give it a pass to the "a good gacha games story" category, but it still sure has a hope

Scaramouche is still f***ing trash tho, he fail to deliver as an antagonist and his redemption are so subpar
I swear when he get a profile, i'll make so much spite matches to him alongside Signora

That is why FGO>Genshin impact

I heard the reason why could be because one of the writers left the team.

Also I don’t want to be political but I believe the CCP might have something to do with this as CCP has so many rules on what you can write and what you can’t write (they censor so many different things and prevent certain things like time travel and etc) this kills creativity and good writing.

Eh, still better then the first 5 chapter of FGO, babylon and temple of time is where it step up it story but the previous are all pretty mid or below average. Also Dottore is better as the main villain of the chapter but i guess it doesn't really matter to you, also what do you want from a villain really? Cause from my point of view he is a pretty okay villain.

Also Scara hasn't been redeemed yet, if your definition of being redeemed is that then i really question your standard mate.

Anyway, feel like everyone here got burn out due to daily, also doesn't help that CRT and stuff doesn't really happen often and when it does it get drag for like months for 2 abilites additions, Genshin really doesn't have that much supporter on here inspite of the list of supporter in the page.

Back