• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Eh Signora doesn't really deserve the hate she gets imo, he circumstance were pretty unfortunate
Nah fam, the moment she kicked Venti like she's a bad b***h she deserve all the hate :v
Seem like the only one here that's biased is you @Veloxt1r0kore, tone down abit mat-
images

I take more offense in the traveler antic about their sibling then i will ever be anything else so i guess you do you mate.

Nah fam, the moment she kicked Venti like she's a bad b***h she deserve all the hate :v

images
She hate barbatos literally because he not doing anything 500 years ago while monstad get attacked and her lover died in that accident

While with zhongli she calm as fck when negotiation

She hate barbatos literally because he not doing anything 500 years ago while monstad get attacked and her lover died in that accident

While with zhongli she calm as fck when negotiation
The fact that she's the weakest make her like a clown, if Venti wanted to and not being drunkard, he can just turn Signora into a pile of flesh
Zhongli if not because of his calmness, Signora is going to die as well
Proof that Raiden is the one who did the chad move and only once, otherwise she's just an virgin NEET

I'm having some brain lag reading what you are saying, like i know you hate her but why the excessive toxicity? I hate Venti story quest with a passion but i don't go arround slandering Venti or the quest every chance i got.

although this toxicity is not targetted at me and at a fictional character just witnessing it is making me feel uncomfortable

Why tho lmao
Well it all comeback to what i like about a quest, aside from that, not only is it almost forgetable (the only reason that i don't forgot it exist is the cutscene), by the time i realize what it truly is about, i already got all of it from like Jean quest and Klee quest so the quest just feel useless and have no meaning aside from showing Stanley story, so it isn't even Venti story quest, it's Stanley story quest.

The fact that she's the weakest make her like a clown, if Venti wanted to and not being drunkard, he can just turn Signora into a pile of flesh
Zhongli if not because of his calmness, Signora is going to die as well
Proof that Raiden is the one who did the chad move and only once, otherwise she's just an virgin NEET
Ehh, I'm pretty sure Reliability ≠ Strength, they serve a function of deceit and whatnot and he and she definitely didn't too well about Gnoses matters.

Regardless Childe already says they're ranked by Strength in his Voice line about Columbina.
Childe is the weakest, then 10th then Pantalone the 9th then Signora who's 8th.

Well it all comeback to what i like about a quest, aside from that, not only is it almost forgetable (the only reason that i don't forgot it exist is the cutscene), by the time i realize what it truly is about, i already got all of it from like Jean quest and Klee quest so the quest just feel useless and have no meaning aside from showing Stanley story, so it isn't even Venti story quest, it's Stanley story quest.
Never Venti will forever be tarnished in my eyes.....his banner never again
Totally deserve it ngl.
That’s not a reason to hate him as a character.
I take more offense in the traveler antic about their sibling then i will ever be anything else so i guess you do you mate.
What do you mean?
Eh Signora doesn't really deserve the hate she gets imo, her circumstance were pretty unfortunate
Yes it was, but I don’t believe that her husband dying justifies her being a monster for 500 years and if she has another redeeming quality besides a sob story I sure don’t know it.

Also the fact people simp for her despite that makes me frustrated and as such hate her more.

Remember folks, every girls in Genshin Impact whether they are hated or not, in the end they only serve as s*x material and Bengugu material ~ Veloxt1rk0re, circa 2022

Well of course i'm not counting the loli like Klee for example, sorry for not being specifict 😂
All that trash talk just to back pedal on this? COWARDDD!!!!

What do you mean?

Yes it was, but I don’t believe that her husband dying justifies her being a monster for 500 years and if she has another redeeming quality besides a sob story I sure don’t know it.

Also the fact people simp for her despite that makes me frustrated and as such hate her more.

I... Never hate him? I hate his quest not him, i just say that he deserve it.

Just saying i dislike the traveler more than Signora, really i don't really hate any chars since all of them have their own writing and shit that i appreaciate... Except 1 that get on my nerve, less for writing and more for personal hate.

Dunno man, 500 years is probably enough for her to went from chaotic neutral to lawful evil, also we don't really know much about her atrocity during her harbinger days so let's not just say that she's a monster for that long.

Well you do you i guess.

I was under the impression the irony was Venti was asleep after fighting Durin when Signora’s husband died, and that he was unable to help her because he was recovering from saving all of Mondstat

I was under the impression the irony was Venti was asleep after fighting Durin when Signora’s husband died, and that he was unable to help her because he was recovering from saving all of Mondstat
Bro gets a fight like once in a million years and needs to catch a million year power nap

Yeah he got poisoned an dipped 😭
I find it weird that this happened considering he didn't even fight Durin directly I also think his Durability isn't really all that most of the Genshin cast anyway

Childe about the Harbingers idk why the 2nd and 3rd clip won't let me put on their audio

I’m ignoring gnoring that Signoria wasn’t her name back then but
Signoria: WHY DIDN’T YOU SAVE US!? MY FIRES SHALL BURN FOR ALL ETERNITY!
Barbatos: Um, I did save you. Nearly died fighting Durin and my friend Dvalin is comatose.
Signoria: Screams incoherently while burning stuff.
Barbatos: …Hopefully this wont be a problem later.
Five hundred years later
Venti: Beauty is a waste, if the beholder has no taste.
Signoria: Punches him hard enough that it’s a wonder he survived Should have held your tongue.

What do you mean?

I don't hate him, never said I did. It was a joke, but he did deserve the kick

For me the hate she gets is underserved and all for the wrong reasons. My point proven here, but she's not even the best Harbinger so who cares

I don't hate him, never said I did. It was a joke, but he did deserve the kick

For me the hate she gets is underserved and all for the wrong reasons. My point proven here, but she's not even the best Harbinger so who cares
So in the end Signora doesn't get sh*t lmfao get owned b***h
images

Back