• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact Discussion Thread

She shouldn't have resistance to sound and sleep manip and immortality typ 1 for being an archon since she isn't one and only barely qualify by the tail end of the quest before she give the gnosis to Dottore,
where did this idea come from? she has been called a god from the start till the end of sumeru arc, even after that. Sure she may not ever used gnosis but guess who NEVER used gnosis and is still a god? Thats right Ei.
even then it's questionable whether she became one or was merely using the Gnosis power (the title can stay tho), she should've a weakness that's some of her abilites rely on the use of Akasha which her opponents won't have normally.
i focused a bit much on P&A i forgot abt that ill add that
Also just realized that Gnosis or barrier made with it can protect user from direct exposure to Forbidden knowledge but still require a clear mind or you would still get mad.
didnt know that lol

where did this idea come from? she has been called a god from the start till the end of sumeru arc, even after that. Sure she may not ever used gnosis but guess who NEVER used gnosis and is still a god? Thats right Ei.
We are talking about a god here and not an archon, Nahida was called an archon but she never really have the power of one since she doesn't have a gnosis, same with Ei. A Gnosis is what make an archon an archon, without it they only have the power of a god and archon become nothing more than a title.

I agree that she should still have sleep and sound resistance along with immortality type 1 but not with the justification shown.

Edit: also we still consider interacting with slime NPI? Cause that would make our NPI layered for elemental intang since the Oculi is still said to be made out of the element, it's just that normal people can't interact with it unlike with slime.

Not really, an Archon is a god who rules over a nation
and guess what Nahida has a gnosis

True but i meant by the actual power that Archon may have wouldn't apply if you don't actually possess and use the Gnosis.
She does and it was taken away to power the Akasha, the only few time she have it is when she was just born and when she reclaimed it from Scara, that's not enough to say she normally have it.

Oh right, about Nahida intelligence:
Intelligence: Genius Despite her previously difficult circumstances, when she spoke to people she rarely revealed her sadness. She almost always maintains a gentle and kind demeanour when she speaks to others, and treats everyone as equals. However, she admits that her social skills and understanding of human interaction needs work, and she's prone to slightly eccentric speech and behaviour as a result. She also professes a fondness for analogies and frequently makes use of them when attempting to explain things to others. Like many in Sumeru, she believes in helping people come to answers on their own, particularly regarding heavier truths, rather than providing all the answers. As a result she's also prone to peppering her speech with a mixture of analogies and subtle clues about things she wants others to learn. As the God of Wisdom, Nahida's most notable traits are her exceptional intelligence, knowledge, and planning. She's capable of creating extremely thorough, multi-layered plans and can even be a little manipulative if the situation calls for it. She's also capable of making plans in a pinch, as shown when she bartered with Dottore.
The Bolded Italic part is fluff, this is itelligence, not personality. Also haven't play it yet (******* deleted my account before 3.5 and just return) but her being able to retain Scara memory and create a fictional story that describe Scara life to dodge Irminsul could be pretty good if given context.

Well that doesnt help much, but what does is that she got trough Dottores wit whos also extraordinaly genius, i will fix this soon
I'm not familiar with intelligence but Dottore doesn't strike me as a very witty guy so outsmarting him doesn't mean much even if he is EG.

I'm not familiar with intelligence but Dottore doesn't strike me as a very witty guy so outsmarting him doesn't mean much even if he is EG.
The biggest piece of his IQ on top of whats shown here:
Extraordinary Genius. Was able to split himself into different segments over the years. Modified the Akasha System, which was created by the god of wisdom[1] and is capable of granting its user any sort of knowledge they desire to know or have. Turned his assistant into a robot. Implied to be the one that removed scaramouches seal that was holding back his godly powers.
Is that he single handendly manipulated akademiya into making a litteral god for themself and call it an experiment. truly a goat of verse

Oh right, Nahida should've limited BFR for being able to send other peep mind to the ream of Consciousness of the Irminsul.
The biggest piece of his IQ on top of whats shown here:
Extraordinary Genius. Was able to split himself into different segments over the years. Modified the Akasha System, which was created by the god of wisdom[1] and is capable of granting its user any sort of knowledge they desire to know or have. Turned his assistant into a robot. Implied to be the one that removed scaramouches seal that was holding back his godly powers.
Is that he single handendly manipulated akademiya into making a litteral god for themself and call it an experiment. truly a goat of verse
Still not seeing it, what Nahida suggest is basically a gamble that no one would be mad enough to try, it's simple to see how it could catch him off guard, it's less Nahida is smarter and more that she's more daring with Dottore not having enough information about her to anticipate it.

Oh right, Nahida should've limited BFR for being able to send other peep mind to the ream of Consciousness of the Irminsul.

Still not seeing it, what Nahida suggest is basically a gamble that no one would be mad enough to try, it's simple to see how it could catch him off guard, it's less Nahida is smarter and more that she's more daring with Dottore not having enough information about her to anticipate it.
then what would be final justification for her intelligence?

Wank??
Screenshot_2024-09-04-15-17-16-55_e80eb31669cc7edfbce1531f4d25a535.jpg

We literally just finished Fontaine and I'm seeing someone say having a Gnosis makes you an Archon tf?

Also Nahida shouldn't have Immortality and her Dream Manipulation should be Layered, resistance to Sleep Manip is for gods not >Archons<

Base on the wiki which seem to be pretty accurate all things considered, it's clear that while it's the authority of the throne that give Archons their power, they need the Gnosis to resonate with Celestia to get that power. So while yes Gnosis isn't what make an archon an archon, but without it, you wouldn't be able to access that source of archon power which Nahida doesn't for 500 years.

Guys i burnt the kitchen

I think I asked this before, but how canon is the Character Ascension dialogue? Because Zhongli's implies he's back to his Archon levels of strength.

I made a Barbara matchup don’t ask why

Just help please thanks

Back