• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact Discussion Thread

I kinda wonder if we exaggerate the extent to which a Gnosis benefits the Archons directly. Sure they vary and there is a clear degree of empowerment, but Venti was defeated by Signora while he still had his Gnosis.

I kinda wonder if we exaggerate the extent to which a Gnosis benefits the Archons directly. Sure they vary and there is a clear degree of empowerment, but Venti was defeated by Signora while he still had his Gnosis.
At that point venti himself stated he is the weakest archon, plus it was suprise attack and iirc he also said that he didnt want to go all out at the end of mond quest, i could get the scans later but im sleepy rn

At that point venti himself stated he is the weakest archon, plus it was suprise attack and iirc he also said that he didnt want to go all out at the end of mond quest, i could get the scans later but im sleepy rn
Sure, but he was still clearly trying in the cutscene and is a known liar when it comes to the effort he puts in. Even with the Gnosis, I doubt he was above 7-A.

In fact, all his 7-A stuff on profile was done while he had the Gnosis.

Sure, but he was still clearly trying in the cutscene and is a known liar when it comes to the effort he puts in. Even with the Gnosis, I doubt he was above 7-A.

In fact, all his 7-A stuff on profile was done while he had the Gnosis.
He used to be 6-C back in time but for some reason he dropped back to 7-A i dont know much about that,plus his powers are different when he is in that well not so male outfit since most of his prime powers come from that.Id say this is some sort of PiS for plot sake as if he actually used the anemo archon powers. Dvalin crisis would have been solved way earlier and Signora would get defeated with no difficulty

Back