• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact Discussion Thread

I'll have you know I'm Wanderer's Number 1 fan
Good kitten
CnY6wF0.png

Why do you think it's a flowery word? There is no poetic conveyer of sentences there, I have more or less explained that light is consistently mentioned, which means it is not a flowery word. If it were flowery words, then he would not consistently mention light from different sources also you can read this.

Isn't there a more rational reason, even though you are just arguing with "flowery words"
without explaining why you think it's a flowery word.

the light there meets the 3 criteria here
1. The beam is called ligh by reliable sources.
2. It has its origin at a realistic source of light. (light of fire) . The light that comes from fire is true light, like the sun produces light and heat
3. move straight.

I think that's enough
I mean, the main problem is, we dont have any proof of Mavuika's attack or Xbalanque with a real scene of em doing the attack.

Back