• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello. There is an issue with Skirk and Narwhal's black holes.

1) Narwhal's black hole can be physically destroyed which is impossible stating from this page. And yes its physically because The Traveler uses their sword all the time.

2) Inside the Narhwhal's body there is a black hole held by a Dark Shadow which is stated above impossible and once again you can physically destroy it and also the rocks are suspended in the air instead of being sucked in if it was a real black hole.

3) Skirk's black hole can be physically held and even thrown which is also impossible from the same page.

4) You can obtain the "black hole" and hold it in your bag like its a physical thing. Even in the description say its a substance which is something physical.

5) In the The Black Hole Creation page it states: "It should also be noted that, even if the projectile resembles a black hole and shares the same basic function, it does not automatically qualify to be a real black hole. For further information, please see Black Hole Feats in Fiction."

So even though it is stated that light cannot escape, shows a tidal force, event horizon, and accretion disc and is implied to have a suction, due to the above contradictions the black holes portrayed by Skirk and Narwhal should be removed.

Last edited:
Hello. There is an issue with Skirk and Narwhal's black holes.

1) Narwhal's black hole can be physically destroyed which is impossible stating from this page. And yes its physically because The Traveler uses their sword all the time.
According to dialogues Neuvillet actually gave Traveler protection to use Arkhe to destroy blackhole, now if Arkhe also is a part of Physicals i can agree
Same as above, and larger blackhole in narwhal stomach shatters when you kill Shadow of Narwhal like a glass so that one isnt
Unless object is physically and directly touched it would be impossible,her blackhole floats in her hand and on the same page it says they can be moved.
I dont think we can count holding items in bag as lore accurate, nor holding thousands of them that you posses in game, but this one is very interesting
5) In the The Black Hole Creation page it states: "It should also be noted that, even if the projectile resembles a black hole and shares the same basic function, it does not automatically qualify to be a real black hole. For further information, please see Black Hole Feats in Fiction."

So even though it is stated that light cannot escape, shows a tidal force, event horizon, and accretion disc and is implied to have a suction, due to the above contradictions the black holes portrayed by Skirk and Narwhal should be removed.
If you can prove stuff i asked for i will completely agree with removal but will keep resistances

I mean even being empowered with Arkhe they still has to physically attack the black hole to destroy it.

Same as above.

Yes it can be moved, but only if you shoot stuff through it like the page states.

That's fair. I really just used that to say the black hole can be hold like it's a physical thing.

I'm new so I'm not sure how stuff works yet.
The lifting black holes is just Lifting Strength feats it doesnt stop it from being a blackhole
Now for destroying blackholes, lets gave high tier 5A
You can't lift or physically destroy a black hole. It's impossible.

Last edited:
No.

"But a problem occurs if someone would try to hold a black hole in his hand, to kick it into an other direction, or do something similar."

"So while moving a black hole by shooting something into it is possible moving it through physical contact is impossible, because it would require an unreachable durability in order to remain whole when doing it."

Honestly, I'm confused about how black holes are really treated at this point. I'm not even sure how this Genshin black hole thing even passed on in the first place. Nonetheless, I think this is rather a job for the CGMs so call me neutral in this matter. But I'll precisely say that using game mechanics as a primary justification for this CRT is wrong.

But I'll precisely say that using game mechanics as a primary justification for this CRT is wrong.
That's fair. I'm just basing this off where it was accepted in the first place.

The OP said the black hole was canon and game mechanics so I'm not sure how you deal with that.

Also what is CGM?

That's fair. I'm just basing this off where it was accepted in the first place.

The OP said the black hole was canon and game mechanics so I'm not sure how you deal with that.

Also what is CGM?
Calc Group Members

The lifting black holes is just Lifting Strength feats it doesnt stop it from being a blackhole
Now for destroying blackholes, lets gave high tier 5A
I don't think lifting a blackhole so casually like what Skirk does would count as a Lifting Strength feat.. And destroying blackholes = 5-A.. This is way worse than jujutsu kaisen what the hell 😭🙏🏻

Back