• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything about evolving in Genos' profile.

I'll go with Tsuna. He can freeze or use Natsu to petrify Genos.

KuuIchigo said:
I don't see anything about evolving in Genos' profile.
everytime genos got beaten he became stronger, at the end he soloed all s-class heroes and saitama used several serious moves but it didnt kill him,

and even after he depowered into a human form he was still fast enough to escape from a place that was a wide open area in a moment...

he would gain more power as long as his mind is ready for the fight...

That requires him getting rebuilt first so no. He can't adapt and become stronger mid-fight. He's not Incursio (off-topic).

Saitama never used a serious move against him iirc. Not even the punch that blasted a moutain range in their brief "fight".

Anyway, gonna have to go with Genos given that Tsuna's profile says "Hyperintuition doesn't work on robots" and Genos is pretty much almost entirely that.

im a big idiot, i read genos but somehow think that we talk about Garou -_-

yeah, tsuna takes this, but i would say that if genos's superbeam hits, than he should easily kill tsuna :)

Tsuna is too versatile for genos to deal with he can absorb genos attacks and then seal him in ice or he could petrify genos with natsu.

Tsuna can use Zero point 1st edition to freeze him plus his hyper intuition to dodge certain attacks, Mantella di primo to cancel out Genos's beams Tsuna's got this

Well actually given that Ascalon01 didn't give a valid reason for his vote, that should be discounted for and come to i believe 7 votes for Tsuna?

I say Tsuna due to the fact that he could just use Zero Point 1st edition to freeze him. And then incinerate him with X-Burner.

8 for Tsuna, and i think 1 for Genos? Alright so anybody else want to give their say or nah? If not, i can set this on their pages then...

Ok so about an hour passed and given the amount of likely votes that are in Tsuna's favor, i'll add them to their pages now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back