• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genos vs Fubuki

Tatsumaki is a different character to Fubuki.

She's also far superior in every vs-debating way.

No

How do you even physically break telekinetic holding

6FE5AC41-C9A4-4886-8295-C0E180B9B8CE
7767602D-6492-48D6-90C1-20A427FB6423
Garou was only a little above Genos at this point in the manga and Psykos is far stronger than Fubuki (despite what happen in the webcomic).

I'm saying that it's not plot armor, as with Saitama, an explanation was made. An explanation that fits Garou and possibly Genos too. At least against Fubuki.

Garou was able to Adapt to being under her Telekinesis because he has an extreme strong adaptive ability. Genos dosent.

It's not about adaption or resistance (In verse). By wiki standards I guess it counts as resistance, but in verse your resistance to pyschic abilities is determined by your force of will......your willpower. The higher your strength of will in comparison to the strength of the esper, the better your resistance to their abilities are

Then they are wrong

You cannot break a telekinetic non physical grab by physically breaking through it, hell that even got debunked on Kenshi vs Glynda

If your physical strength overpowers their TK strength then I don't see why you can't break out. Exherting more force than the TK user can hold. Though that's for in general. It's case by case depending on in verse rules, but in OPM the in verse measure is willpower

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. Telekinesis is still a physical force, if you can overpower that force with them touching you I don't see why you can't overpower it when dethatched.

GyroNutz said:
I'm voting for Genos if it wasn't counted already
If you didnt previously say you voted this is now 5-5

I vote for Inconclusive

Genos has the speed advantage. He'll take this advantage along with his ranged attacks. Fubuki's only best bet here is to defend herself, which is stated that espers can't attack while defending themselves. Since she can't catch Genos, she'll get tired defending herself (her stamina is average as opposed to Genos' very high stamina) or her barrier gets damaged more and more from incineration barrages, eventually lowering her barrier, an opening for Genos to start firing at.

If Fubuki catches Genos with her telekinesis, she can just ragdoll him until he's beyond repair.

I'd like to think they both have 50% chance of happening, thus my vote.

that momment when Fubuki stomps like half the S class due to upgrades

Back