• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genos vs Fubuki

Genos through more battle experience, good ranged attacks, good versality of movement... tbh i see him as a much better fighter than Fubuki.

Genos should still have a chance as he is faster and can withstand his own attacks being deflected at him. On top of that Fubuki would be intiminated. (not sure if that makes a difference though)

Also:

"Durability: Unknown physically. Likely Large Town level with psychic barriers (Managed to reflect an attack which would have killed Genos, though it took immense effort and she mentioned she wouldn't be able to do it twice)"

Schnee One said:
Neither can any fighter ever for that matter
Yeah, but you know it's completly different because their actual physical durabilities are way lower than their psychic barriers and all that.

Fubuki' barriers are put up too fast for Genos to land a blow with her being unguarded

But I guess that makes it not a stomp

Agreed, that makes this way less of a stomp. Was Genos around when the MA Executives exploited that in Tastumaki?

I guess i'll go with Fubuki but how she killing Genos? I've seen little offense from her.

6-0 also there's many ways Fubuki could kill Genos via her telekinesis.

Phoenks said:
6-0 also there's many ways Fubuki could kill Genos via her telekinesis.
I guess but how exactly? Like, describe a killing method she used without using Tatsumaki as a scaler.

Here, i'll post the kill method Fubuki has used, but I don't believe they'll take Genos down.

507316AA-3102-4D52-8CA7-2BA71177DFDE
8002B993-245D-4E4D-B617-485528929343
B8F3D7DF-1E23-44E7-8ADD-A12297F0C1F5
1AC8AD92-318C-45A3-9C5A-9A87D3745C5E

As Genos can easily blast away the rubble Fubuki uses as an attack.

E576FD63-3248-445F-9D39-1EC24F45FAA6
The rubble Genos blasted away wasn't even disconnected off the ground by Fubuki's powers.

She could pull the arms off of of genos and then throw a bunch of stuff at him for example.

Phoenks said:
She could pull the arms off of of genos and then throw a bunch of stuff at him for example.
I mean, has she pulled things apart? She's held and thrown things but pulling apart?

It should be pretty easy for her to pull his arms off, if she can throw rocks lol.

i mean she has pulled rocks and stuff off the ground and multiple characters have managed to easily pull his arms off.

Phoenks said:
It should be pretty easy for her to pull his arms off, if she can throw rocks lol.
Isn't that an assumption because Tatsumaki can do it? Are we judging what Fubuki can do, the weakest esper, based on other characters, like what Psykos and Tatsumaki can do? Despite them being greatly more powerful than Fubuki.

The act of holding something is different than the act of holding something and ripping them apart.

How big is the speed difference between them? And is this going by Webcomic or manga? Cuz manga Genos was able to inflict damage on Elder Centipede . After G4 but before the MA stuff

Jo-Smooth said:
How big is the speed difference between them? And is this going by Webcomic or manga? Cuz manga Genos was able to inflict damage on Elder Centipede . After G4 but before the MA stuff
Fubuki is on par with a character who can blitz bullets while Genos is superior to that same character and can fight with Sonic. So I'm not really sure how much faster Genos is.

Genos is stronger. It took Fubuki's full strength to redirect Rover's blast; even she said she'd be unable to do that again. This is what happened when Fubuki got caught near Genos' and Sonic's fight. When G4 Genos and Sonic are fighting, Fubuki is unable to keep up with the fight due to their speed.

Her powers aren't thought based, she needs a hand movement. Regardless, she'd need to know where Genos is to TK him, so he could always just go behind her and blitz her, which is in-character for Genos.

Back