• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genos Vs Choze . I'm pretty sure current Genos would stomp Choze with minimal effort. I mean I guess, but Choze now is listed as a higher tier than Ge

Planck69 said:
So what stops Choze from one-shotting? He's 10 times stronger.
Really ? I didn't know that, so this is a stomp match then, maybe I should change the key for genos ? Which key do you think it is pretty equal match ?

From a narrative standpoint I agree. I think current Genos is gonna be at the minimum a low level dragon, even without his 10 second God mode that he has under his sleeve rn.

I though early Post G4 Genos upgrade has greater than 70% chance of victory against any disaster level demon monster. I mean, maybe Choze still has a chance to win. He was a tough demon level monster, wasn't he ?

Choze stomps obviously. He was able to hang with Suiryu and Suiryu is immensely superior to manga Genos

Genos after receiving 2 significant upgrades since his BoS form was pushed to a near equal fight by G4. Current Genos one shot G5, who is explicitly a significant upgrade from G4, by literally stomping on him. It is not far fetched to say current Genos is 10x BoS.

Even discounting that, MA arc Genos was able to make Fuhrer Ugly, who automatically scales above Choze and Hundred Eyes Octopus virtue of being a cadre, receive a bloodly nose and lip.

Even if one is to say Choze wins, he does one shot Genos.

EDIT: Never mind I just realized this is for BoS Genos not current Genos. Yeah Choze stomps BoS Genos.

Yes, Stating that Choze stomps Genos is somewhat inappropriate, especially in his current state. Genos should get a new key for being significantly stronger than before, if not outclasses his previous forms.

MA raid genos takes this. He casually stomped garou who should have been at least somewhat comparable to syiryu who beat choze.

Easily vote genos.

MA Raid Genos fights awakened Garou and gets mopped up. That aside, Genos did fight a weakened, human Garou and while I wouldn't say it was a casual stomp, Genos had the advantage. While I agree it's daft that the wiki rates Garou as fodder compared to Suiryu in tiering, there's also no explicit reason for him to scale, and still Genos only fought a weakened Garou.

Yeah...awakened Garou, what's your point?

About "a weakened Garou", not really. While he was not true peak condition he was getting stronger and stronger due to monsterification. And i don't really see how that wasn't a stomp, Garou failed to do anything to Genos. And said Garou had already somewhat kept up with Metal Bat and made him bleed as well as heavily dessimated TankTop master.

If we follow the concept of "Feats and calcs are the highest priority for any profile", with that, Choze stomps. Otherwise, If we follow "What is shown / implied by the story", then Genos has a higher chance to win this match, if not nearly 100% imo.

GyroNutz said:
MA Raid Genos fights awakened Garou and gets mopped up. That aside, Genos did fight a weakened, human Garou and while I wouldn't say it was a casual stomp, Genos had the advantage. While I agree it's daft that the wiki rates Garou as fodder compared to Suiryu in tiering, there's also no explicit reason for him to scale, and still Genos only fought a weakened Garou.
I mean Genos fought Elder Centipede in a weaker key. Why doesn't he scale from that?

Considering he even managed to break his teeth.

Genos just has far superior feats overall. He bodied Garou who was manhandling the strongest A-Class heroes (sans the top 4). Whereas in the same departament Choze is weaker than Syiryu who could 1 shot nameless dudes that even BoS genos could demolish.

In the monster departament. Choze is superior to the demon class crows but even Snek 1 shotted 1 of them, so not much of a feat. Other than that, he's doesn't really have anything even remotely comparable to anyone else. Syiryu who as i said was superior to Choze, couldn't deal any form of damage to Gouketsu, whereas Genos broke the teeth of Elder Centipede and Elder Centipede is the toughest of all the cadres iirc (toughest i mean durability).

In all honestly Genos might take this in a serious stomp-like fashion. And that's not even mentioning Genos' superior arsenal including detachable arms, weaponry, flight and other stuff of the like.

I vote Genos if not a stomp.

Genos can slightly harm Elder Centipede and Fuhrer Ugly, both of which are much stronger than Choze virtue of being cadres. Unless it's the very early Genos, Choze is definitely not stomping him.

Yeah, Genos curb-stomped DSK with Machine Gun Blow and Incineration Cannon, then the monster died and he won without suffering a scratch, It seems so. So Why the Heck Chouze would stomp Genos ?

Well, Choze scale from Suiryu, who scale above 1.58 Megatons. And Genos (beginning of series) scale from his own feat, which is 113.9 Kilotons. Unless we have proof that he's 10 times stronger than BoS. That is an AP stomp. However, for some reason, I'm pretty sure Genos (MA Raid arc) would've defeated Choze with relative ease. That's why I created this versus thread. Stating that Current Genos gets stomped by a Demon level seems inappropriate imo.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yeah...awakened Garou, what's your point?
About "a weakened Garou", not really. While he was not true peak condition he was getting stronger and stronger due to monsterification. And i don't really see how that wasn't a stomp, Garou failed to do anything to Genos. And said Garou had already somewhat kept up with Metal Bat and made him bleed as well as heavily dessimated TankTop master.
Because MA Raid Genos never casually stomped Garou. And we only start to see Garou's monsterification after he gets "killed" by Royal Ripper. Genos had the upper hand on Garou through versatility until the fight was interrupted by monsters + Bang. There was no AP gap really; Garou even says that Genos is as strong as TTM.

Also worth mentioning that, individually, the three crows are Tiger level.

My point was he was "awakened Garou" the dude who was stomping ppl left and right and even took a blast head on from Orochi, so what's the point of mentioning Genos getting mopped by him? A weaker version of MA Genos was heavily overwhelming Garou. The only reason it was a fight in the first place is cus of the skill advantage. And Bang interfering really wasn't a help for Genos, from the current portraying Genos would have killed Garou.

Not that it really matters.

The thing is Genos has far superior feats overall, Choze really ain't taking this. It might just end in a stomp like fashion due to Genos' versatility.

It was a nitpick; MA Genos only fought awakened Garou, not human Garou. And Genos couldn't kill Garou when he was tied to a tree without the distractions of monsters, I doubt he was going to kill Garou before Bang interrupted. The fight showed off Genos' versatility, but again, his power was compared to only that of TTM's.

GyroNutz said:
And Genos couldn't kill Garou when he was tied to a tree without the distractions of monsters, I doubt he was going to kill Garou before Bang interrupted. The fight showed off Genos' versatility, but again, his power was compared to only that of TTM's.
Yet Genos who had seen what Garou could do was still looking confident in his ability to kill him.

And it did not show just versatility it showed Genos' new capabilities completely (given what was shown in his fight against Choze).

Hmm new webcomic chapters say Genos would stomp pretty hard here. Though Genos' current tiers are ridiculous, may need a CRT after the forum move.

A recent recalc brought down Choze and Suiryu from heaven to earth, rating the cloud feat at 8-C.

Moreover, it is possible that Genos will receive a level update with the site migration.

Well even without that. From the webnovel (spoilers for anyone who cares about those):

Suiryu has his sister who is stated to be stronger yet still fell in the A-Class rating.

I forgot to say, Genoss AP stomps now. The gap between 8-C and H7-C is ridiculously huge. It also breaks my heart to say, but It is very likely that Suiryu would only get " At least H8-C or 8-B". Sure, he one-shoted Max and Snek but there's nothing linking him to be on the S class level. Honestly, I think he should be at least equal to Garou, due to his excitement at the prospect of fighting him. If only he had met Garou at the Super Fight Stadium, I'm quite sure we could have seen a good fight between them.

Suiryu is definitely not as strong as Genos. He was crushed by fodder dragon class, whereas Genos could actually deal damage to Elder Centipede.

Suiryu had performed some impressive feats. He has a remarkable speed, his movements can't be seen by normal, and even peak humans and I'm also fairly certain that most of A class heroes cannot perceive his movements as well, imo (You saw what happened to Max and Snek, didn't you?). He casually lifted half a stadium with his leg, which according to the calc, it weighted ~ 7635 tons. So yeah, to think that he's not S class level is inappropriate with me. He should be on the level of the S class, and being an S class, he should scale to such people like 3P and Genos. That's what I wanted to say and still, it is just a personal opinion.

Never said he's not S-Class, he's just not Genos level. Genos could deal more damage to Elder Centipede than Metal Bat. Is far superior to 3P and a casual Genos was stated by Garou to be equal to Tanktop Master (so a serious Genos is far superior).

Suiryu is S-Class, not Genos level of S-Class doe.

Yeah, with that said, He should get the tier "H 7-C" at the very least. Not H 8-C either 8-B.

Back