• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genkai vs Makarov - Badass little old lady vs Badass little old man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier_Blue

VS Battles
Retired
In celebration of Genkai's recent upgrades, The real cal howard suggested this match.

The Combatants:

Genkai: 1

Makarov Dreyar: 0

Conditions:

Genkai at full power with Spirit Wave (7-C)

Makarov before first time skip (7-C)

Speed equalized

Fairy Law restricted

Both in character

restricting fairy law...

Simple match.

Without fairy law Genkai wins with regen and due to the fact Makarov's health affects his efficiency in combat and for so a longer battle is terrible for him.

With fairy law Makarov would one shot pretty fast.

I will count your vote for Genkai, but I would like to point out that her regen is of a low level and not something that would be a game changer in this battle.

I am aware of that and in another battle i would agree, but even slighter injuries in this battle are important.

Just look at Makarov vs Hades. His health is already bad and having even slighter injuries will make it worse making him much less effective in battle.

Genkai on the other side can heal such injuries and keep up with no problems. Also, that level of injuries are most likely in combat between two persons of equal strength.

The entire battle of fairy tail arc and during his battle with Hades during tenrou arc.

I am just gonna add it into his weaknesses.

Blanked said:
The entire battle of fairy tail arc and during his battle with Hades during tenrou arc.
I am just gonna add it into his weaknesses.
^ Good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back