• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genichiro, Way of Tomoe vs Ludwig, The Holy Blade

So they're pretty evenly matched. Genichiro has a more calm and refined method of combat while Ludwig is more animalistic and relies on brute force. Even in the calmer second phase, Ludwig still resorts mostly to simple slashes and charged attacks. Isshin can also take advantage of the lightning present in his arena to further deal damage to Ludwig. Overall I think Isshin would take this. He has the range advantage with his gun and with his polearm, he has a greater versatility of options to attack Ludwig with, and his combat style is mastered, giving him an edge in skill.

8/10 times Isshin.

Immense embarrassment and shame.

I thought this was Isshin. My apologies. If this is Genichiro, my thoughts remain more or less the same. Although come to think of it, I forgot to factor in immortality. I'm sure the only way Ludwig can win is if he chops Genichiro into bits which would only make it harder for him to win.

Samurai man takes my vote.

I wish there was more I could comment about, but there really isn't. Genichiro fights with more agility and skill when compared to Ludwig, and with much greater mobility. While I do think the Moonlight Greatsword is the more impressive out of the two blades, and that Ludwig may have more offensive versatility, Genichiro outskills and has regeneration and better powers for this.

I think Genichiro should take this with medium difficulties. Certainly not easily, but he just needs to keep attacking with caution and with more leeway to error, and he should win.

Back