• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Forces of Heaven and Hell in an endless skirmish. Round 1 Match 3. Ludwig vs Dracula

Peppersalt43

They/Them
There are no innocents! : 0
Does the nightmare never end?! : 0
Incon : 0

Stats equalized
Fight takes place in Vatican City, 15 meters apart
Ludwig, the Holy Blade used

Dracula scaled the ceiling of the chapel, interested by the turquoise glow coming from within. That hideous which held that sword, there's something about it, a dreadful feeling he could not shake off. During that observation, Ludwig suddenly noticed something, turning to his blade and listening to its advise. In an instant he turned around, firing a wave of arcane magic at the ceiling, forcing Dracula to drop down.

"Cainhurst scum!" he said, pointing the Holy Moonlight Blade at his opponent.
"How far has the church gone? Hiring beasts to their ranks?! They really were animals" the vampire replied, disgust in his tone.

"I wasn't always like this. I once lead the masses to purge the scourge, teaching them whatever they need to purge their own from the scourge until I-".
"Wait, YOU WHAT?!".

Dracula clenched his fists, being reminded again of that painful memory. Of the rabid mass who burned his love and this thing used to train people like those? And he wasn't far off...

"Maybe I shouldn't tell him about Old Yharnam" Ludwig thought, realizing his mistake.

So, Dracula can negate Ludwig's regeneration he has, and has some pretty large magic attacks he can send out.

already resists his blade, too. Dracula is also smarter, which should give him the edge here. i'll wait for arguments for Ludwig.

already resists his blade, too. Dracula is also smarter, which should give him the edge here. i'll wait for arguments for Ludwig.
Just a question. Based on the fact that Dracula has many resistances, how did he get defeated the first time?

Oof. Social Influencing?
Social influencing, against himself.

After beating the living shit out of alucard, he looked at a picture of himself, his wife, and alucard. and just got shit ass depressed from it, realizing he's doing nothing but hurting his son.

so he just stood there, and let Alucard kill him.

Kinda curious if this is fair in any capacity if Drac just resists all of Ludwig's stuff and range spams him to death

Also to what degree does Drac actually resist holy manip? Just surviving a holy weapon isnt exactly a great resistance feat

Also to what degree does Drac actually resist holy manip? Just surviving a holy weapon isnt exactly a great resistance feat
he got hit with a holy weapon, which normally makes creatures hit by it bloat up and explode from the inside. and not only did he not explode like most vampires, zombies, etc did, he had minimal injuries from it.

Back