• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gengar tries to kill itself

Mega Gengar vs Gigantamax Gengar

Mega Gengar has access to its Gengarite and every ability and move it can learn

Gigantamax Gengar has access to every Max Move it can learn as well as G-Max Terror. Plus it has a Persim Berry

Both are many decades old, so they are both highly experienced, but neither are aware of each other's existence until they meet

Both are bloodlusted

Who wins?

The original super form:

The bigger super form:

Mickey1940 said:
Gigantamax Corviknight scales to hurricanes
Which are high 7c

I'm still confused
Instead of just regular hurricanes the pokedex entry also means it apparently scales to Lugias hurricanes.

Dust Collector said:
Mickey1940 said:
Gigantamax Corviknight scales to hurricanes
Which are high 7c

I'm still confused
Instead of just regular hurricanes the pokedex entry also means it apparently scales to Lugias hurricanes.
I'm looking at the pokedex entry right now, and I see no mention of Lugia anywhere

which thread was this decided on?

I don't know which thread it was exactly since I only saw a mesage or two about it, but because the pokedex says more force than any hurricane or something it was decided that also must of included Lugias hurricanes. I'm not too knowledgeable on the exact reasonings.

Dust Collector said:
I don't know which thread it was exactly since I only saw a mesage or two about it, but because the pokedex says more force than any hurricane or something it was decided that also must of included Lugias hurricanes. I'm not too knowledgeable on the exact reasonings.
that's some massive nitpick

with that logic any pokemon that learns hurricane would get clapped by Gigantamax Corviknight, which includes the likes of Yveltal and Mewtwo

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hurricane_(move)

Mickey1940 said:
Dust Collector said:
with that logic any pokemon that learns hurricane would get clapped by Gigantamax Corviknight, which includes the likes of Yveltal and Mewtwo

nah. The feat is also supported by the fact that gigantamax Cooperjah (or whatever) has enough force in it's trunk that it can casually destroy multiple mountians and reshape landscapes so it automatically makes all gigamax pokemon at 6-C+. We are not talking about the move hurricane as it does not necessarily create on. Instead we are talking about actual hurricanes and Lugia has created the strongest ones which made it 6-B. The scaling is a tad bit confusing but it is a supported claim.

Arceus0x said:
Mickey1940 said:
Dust Collector said:

nah. The feat is also supported by the fact that gigantamax Cooperjah (or whatever) has enough force in it's trunk that it can casually destroy multiple mountians and reshape landscapes so it automatically makes all gigamax pokemon at 6-C+. We are not talking about the move hurricane as it does not necessarily create on. Instead we are talking about actual hurricanes and Lugia has created the strongest ones which made it 6-B. The scaling is a tad bit confusing but it is a supported claim.
I guess the reason why Mega Evos aren't scaled higher iis because they don't have any Pokedex entries to scale them any higher than "stronger than pure power/huge power"

This really makes you wonder why galar pokemon battles are held in football fields

Back