• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Generator Rex Low 2-C to 6-C downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently ,Rex Salazar's meta nanite key is Low 2-C for the following reasons
Universe level+ (Has absolute control over the space-time, gravity, energy, matter, elemental forces, and technology of the universe, allowing him to reshape it as he pleases)
This doesn't grant any tier apart from Space-time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Technological Manipulation which are already listed on his profile.
There was a scene where Dr. Holiday said that rex in his meta nanite form could Rip Apart the very fabric of the universe
This looks like Spatial Manipulation and not a statement that grants any tier.

Rex's Meta Nanite Key should be downgraded to Atleast 6-C with planetary range for curing the EVOs all over the earth.

Last edited:
Overtime feat ?
For that there has to enough damage for the universe to crumble down or atleast this thing needs to specified if can happen so. It is not taken as by default case that damaging spacetime will eventually lead to universe to crumble unless stated so.

This doesn't grant any tier apart from Space-time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Technological Manipulation which are already listed on his profile.
The meta-nanites contain the dominion code which is basically the information/data of the fundamental building blocks of reality. So no dominion code = no reality. As such Rex can reshape the universe (as a whole) as he pleases, which is a Low 2-C feat.
There was a scene where Dr. Holiday said that rex in his meta nanite form could Rip Apart the very fabric of the universe
This looks like Spatial Manipulation and not a statement that grants any tier.
In context it would be the entire universe since Holiday is establishing how strong Rex/someone with the meta-nanites is, now how haxed they are since people already knew that from seeing the Consortium in action.

Last edited:
L in my book considering how blatantly Low 2-C Rex is.
Don't work up so much, he'll be 2b possibly 2a via builds in firestorm next crt 💀💀💀
On another note, NO, they can control fundamental building blocks of the universe, not to have them inside it or smth.

They have the information/data for it inside of them. I edited my comment.
“each of these meta nanites have cipher written inside abuse them jurisdiction over different building blocks of the universe”

I don't see anything else than reality wrapping here? Why would it be universal+?

Yeah uh......No. This is blatant context-removal from how the Meta Nanites operate.

Don't work up so much, he'll be 2b possibly 2a via builds in firestorm next crt 💀💀💀
On another note, NO, they can control fundamental building blocks of the universe, not to have them inside it or smth.

They have "Dominion Codes" over building blocks that make up a universe and Rex can manipulate those codes simultaneously. Hence why them merging together provides the "God Code"

Ignoring this is awkward considering how aggressively in your face they explain the abilities. I'll be honest, I'm not following here.

This is self-explanatory btw.

Correct.

If the range isn't on a universal scale, I agree with the downgrade.

The Range and potency would have to be on a Universal scale or else he would essentially just be using Breach's regular EVO powers in this context and that would make 0 sense for a plethora of reasons.

Yes, It's entirely unknown, if anyone asserting universal range then as a ben 10 fan I don't know how I can't find it anywhere.

So an Unknown key, then?

Also Rex is just using a sparkly version of Breach's powers? You guys completely skipped over this

This is self-explanatory btw.

And this

The Range and potency would have to be on a Universal scale or else he would essentially just be using Breach's regular EVO powers in this context and that would make 0 sense for a plethora of reasons.

In context it would be the entire universe since Holiday is establishing how strong Rex/someone with the meta-nanites is, not how haxed they are since people already knew that from seeing the Consortium in action.

This was also conveniently ignored. Hence why Breach was brought up because at that point you might as well imply she has Meta-Nanite level ability (Especially with that amplification device from the end of Season 2) So no, this entire thread is severely taken out of context.

So an Unknown key, then?
@Aachintya31 “Likely far higher” key seems alright.

This was also conveniently ignored. Hence why Breach was brought up because at that point you might as well imply she has Meta-Nanite level ability (Especially with that amplification device from the end of Season 2) So no, this entire thread is severely taken out of context
The problem is, breach is just capable of breaching space, not spacetime, also Rex had many abilities already that meta nanites said to provide him so it doesn't really matter, holiday can may just talk about “intensity of power” which is so high that can breach the spacetime itself, it doesn't have to be range.

@Aachintya31 “Likely far higher” key seems alright.

The problem is, breach is just capable of breaching space, not spacetime, also Rex had many abilities already that meta nanites said to provide him so it doesn't really matter, holiday can may just talk about “intensity of power” which is so high that can breach the spacetime itself, it doesn't have to be range.
Unknown Key makes more a lot more sense than 6-C Meta Nanites and even then I don't agree with that.

This would be Generator Rex's equivalent to saying UAF Alien X is on the same tier as the other 9 Aliens but "Likely far higher"

.....Is that what people actually thought before the Omniverse feat?...Because this is the same situation. Well, maybe even worse here because of how down the throat they were about its power in-dialogue.

Also Rex states "I guess my Nanites are onto the whole ripping the very fabric of space thing" for Breach. Caesar is the one who knows (And created) the Nanites. So this blatant narrative that Rex can "Do anything he wants" when referencing his "Universe" from multiple characters (Holiday, Black Knight, Caesar, Rex himself) etc should be...Obvious, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back