• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Recollection of Information and revisions.

Udlmaster

They/Them
Well, now that Legion is over and Battle for Azeroth doesn't seem to offer much in the way of stronger characters. (Maybe some Old God interaction.) I think it would be wise to go through what new informatio we have now that Chronicles Vol.3 has been released as well.

The Elementals:

I still firmly believe that the Elemental Lords of Azeroth are far above just Island Level.

Al'akir the Windlord, Therazane the Earth-Mother, Ragnaros the Firelord & Neptulon the Tide Hunter. All these beings rule over specific elements of the Planet and justly so, should be represented as such. Al'akir the Windlord rules over the Skies. And controlling all the Air on a planet is a High 6-A feat. And we know that the Elements have a sub-plane besides their respective planes. (Firelands, Skywall, Deepholm and the Abyssal Maw.) As described to Thrall when he tried to use Shamanic Magic during his fight against the Dark Shaman of the True Horde.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Thrall#Siege_of_Orgrimmar

This shows that their influence goes far beyond just their Elemental Planes.

Furthermore, we know the Planes themselves have atleast Continental Power shatter. Deepholm completely resisted beyond destroyed by Deathwing leaving Deepholm and as shown on Azeroth, the Planet was severely harmed by him, and they were many many miles away from the Initial opening. And if we only accept that they can rule over their respective realm, then the realms themselves have the ability to naturally resist the same power that Deathwing released, except at a considerably closer range.

Now maybe Neptulon's feat of controlling all Water on Azeroth maybe A High 6-A feat. As stated here: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Abyssal_Maw The Elementals caused Havoc Across the World, The wording here is key. It doesn't say Across Azeroth, but the World. Meaning that this Includes the Seas.

Furthermore, we know that the Elemental Planes are infact made by the Titans themselves, meaning they are not Native to Azeroth and that the Elementals did rule over all of their set elements.

Furthermore, the mere summoning of a Elemental lord causes severe damage to the Planet, As Summoning Ragnaros damaged not only the entire Zone (Which should be around Small Country Sized each as Azeroth is based on Earth.) but multiple other Zones such as Searing Gorge, Badlands and the location itself, Blackrock Mountain and the Burning Steps, with minor parts of it bleeding into Redridge.

Murmur is NOT a normal Elemental:

Murmur has been stated to destroy Planets with its Whisper and or A bored Yawn. Furthermore, we know that Murmur isn't a average Elemental, it's a Primordial Essence of Sound. And while it is said to be an Elemental in game, the Elemental Lords in game do not account for all Elementals. For example, Mana Elemental, Entropic Elemental, Drakkari (Mojo) Elemental, Shadow Elemental, Arcane Elemental, Murcury/Quicksilver Ascendant and Elementium/Primal Ascendantand the Alemental .

(Source: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Elemental )

None of those Elementals are normal and none of them have an elemental lord, showing that one doesn't need a Elemental Lord to be an Elemental, furthermore, Blizzard doesn't absent-mindedly leave clues for us to find and Murmur was stated to be able to destroy worlds. This leads in further.

Additionally, The Grandmaster Vorpil says: "Soon, the destroyer of worlds will return to make good on his promise." meaning he made contact and spoke with the Primordial Essence. And this would explain the Codex of Blood. And he says this: "Soon the destruction of all that is will begin!" after the previous line, meaning he does mean the destruction of the Planet itself, however, the not-fully summoned Murmur is no where near his full power but is still incredibly powerful.

The Demons and Eredar:

Kil'jeaden and Archimonde should be moved up to At least Plantary. Kil'Jaeden was stated to have destroyed the Planets Velen and the Other Draenei were on after they had left, and an Un-named Eredar was able to life wipe (High 6-A feat.) the Planet. Archimonde was again stated to destroy Draenor: "Archimonde assaults players with the might of the Burning Legion, gaining new abilities each time his health is reduced by 15%, eventually summoning Rain of Chaos to destroy Draenor."

The Spell Description: "

• Demonic Art: Rain of Chaos — When Archimonde reaches 25% health remaining, he summons a massive meteor to destroy Draenor.
  • [1] Rain of Chaos — Archimonde calls down a rain of meteors to destroy Draenor that inflicts 97,500 to 102,500 Fire damage to all players with each impact. This effect is reduced the farther away a player is from the point of impact."
Deathwing himself was stated to at least lifewipe during his fight while MASSIVELY weakened: "A warped mass of molten hatred and unfathomable power, this formless, mindless horror cannot be stopped. Whatever was left of Neltharion the Earth-Warder is long gone, his mind and soul corrupted and devoured by his Old God masters. All this monstrous being desires is destruction, annihilation, and the end of all things."

And with his second cast of: "Cataclysm, he finishes the job." With him At least Life Wiping (As even the Heroes of Azeroth die) or him destroying the Planet.

Titanic Contructs:

I think they deserve to be covered on a case by case basis, as I believe some are much stronger then others.

For example I believe the Titanic constructs are massively above the Elementals, Old Gods and Dragons, in terms of raw power. (After all, Deathwing (Nefarian) was given his power by the Constructs via extention.)

I believe Titanic creations like the Keepers are below the Watchers. Rajh is considerably above the other watchers, and since the Titans are considered Multi-Galaxy (Which is 317392116570147580795815430599663739958901550532.41 times stronger then a Star buster, I used both High (No, not Large Star Level or High Multi-galaxy.) ends to measure each other.) It would be well within their power to give Rajh the power over the Sun.

This is all I could think of for now, what do you think, do you agree or not?

I can't write any sort of a long response right now because I'm at work but a single read of OP's post makes me wonder if he's actually read the "set in stone" lore of the Chronicle series, particularly tome 1 and 3. A lot of what's written here is factually incorrect.

Edit: it would also be nice if we had a little bit more sources linked, it would make this go a lot smoother.

Are you so quick to discredit me? I even referenced the the Volume 3 and used Volume 1 to talk about the Elemental Lords.

Furthermore, I have links but if you want more:

Furthermore, we know that the Elemental Planes are infact made by the Titans themselves, meaning they are not Native to Azeroth and that the Elementals did rule over all of their set elements.

Furthermore, the mere summoning of a Elemental lord causes severe damage to the Planet, As Summoning Ragnaros damaged not only the entire Zone (Which should be around Small Country Sized each as Azeroth is based on Earth.) but multiple other Zones such as Searing Gorge, Badlands and the location itself, Blackrock Mountai and the Burning Steps, with minor parts of it bleeding into Redridge.

Murmur has been stated to destroy Planets with its Whisper and or A bored Yawn. Furthermore, we know that Murmur isn't a average Elemental, it's a Primordial Essence of Sound. And while it is said to be an Elemental in game, the Elemental Lords in game do not account for all Elementals. For example, Mana Elemental, Entropic Elemental, Drakkari (Mojo) Elemental, Shadow Elemental, Arcane Elemental, Murcury/Quicksilver Ascendant and Elementium/Primal Ascendantand the Alemental .

Additionally, The Grandmaster Vorpil says: "Soon, the destroyer of worlds will return to make good on his promise." meaning he made contact and spoke with the Primordial Essence. And this would explain the Codex of Blood. And he says this: "Soon the destruction of all that is will begin!" after the previous line, meaning he does mean the destruction of the Planet itself, however, the not-fully summoned Murmur is no where near his full power but is still incredibly powerful.

Kil'jeaden and Archimonde should be moved up to At least Plantary. Kil'Jaeden was stated to have destroyed the Planets Velen and the Other Draenei were on after they had left , and an Un-named Eredar was able to life wipe (High 6-A feat.) the Planet. Archimonde was again stated to destroy Draenor: "Archimonde assaults players with the might of the Burning Legion, gaining new abilities each time his health is reduced by 15%, eventually summoning Rain of Chaos to destroy Draenor."

The Spell Description: "

• Demonic Art: Rain of Chaos — When Archimonde reaches 25% health remaining, he summons a massive meteor to destroy Draenor.
  • [1] Rain of Chaos — Archimonde calls down a rain of meteors to destroy Draenor that inflicts 97,500 to 102,500 Fire damage to all players with each impact. This effect is reduced the farther away a player is from the point of impact."
Deathwing himself was stated to at least lifewipe during his fight while MASSIVELY weakened: "A warped mass of molten hatred and unfathomable power, this formless, mindless horror cannot be stopped. Whatever was left of Neltharion the Earth-Warder is long gone, his mind and soul corrupted and devoured by his Old God masters. All this monstrous being desires is destruction, annihilation, and the end of all things."

I think they deserve to be covered on a case by case basis, as I believe some are much stronger then others.

For example I believe the Titanic constructs are massively above the Elementals, Old Gods and Dragons, in terms of raw power. (After all, Deathwing (Nefarian) was given his power by the Constructs via extention.)

I believe Titanic creations like the Keepers are below the Watchers. Rajh is considerably above the other watchers , and since the Titans are considered Multi-Galaxy (Which is 317392116570147580795815430599663739958901550532.41 times stronger then a Star buster, I used both High (No, not Large Star Level or High Multi-galaxy.) ends to measure each other.) It would be well within their power to give Rajh the power over the Sun."

Nothing I've said is factually incorrect, only Subjectively I.E meaning from your point of view. And your comment didn't serve anything, it just boils down to: "You didn't read the chronicles. Give me more links." not knowing that the Chronicles isn't the be all end all. For example, Arthas and Jaina was hardly talked about and the Book Rise of the Lich King was glossed over. The chronicles is the lore but only summerized and explained. Murmur wasn't even mentioned in the Chronicles, but just because it wasn't mentioned, doesn't mean it never happened . Again, the Chronicles isn't the be all, end all of the Lore. There's a lot of it and Blizzard tell us this through books and tomes in the game, otherwise they'd have no other way of giving it us except by paying for books, which no one wants to do.

I'll post what I had really hoped to get a source for later on but first, some things that are genuinely incorrect:

Furthermore, we know the Planes themselves have atleast Continental Power shatter. Deepholm completely resisted being destroyed by Deathwing leaving Deepholm

What? No. You only need to look up while in Deepholm to see what Deathwing did to the place. The entire dome that covers the zone is Almost completely destroyed and so is the World Pillar which was holding the entire thing together. The whole point of going to Deepholm is to help the shamans repair the damage done by Deathwing. The damage is literally displayed on the art of the zone. It's mentioned in the Chronicle volume: 3 as well.

The Elemental Planes were crafted by keepers Ra-De and Helya. And I think that we already discussed this but ruling over something doesn't automatically constitute a total control over every single piece of a certain element whatsoever. None of the Elemental Lords have any feats that come even within close proximity to a feat like that. They "rule" over it as Lords, as in nobility.

Deathwing himself was stated to at least lifewipe during his fight while MASSIVELY weakened:

It's the exact opposite now, Deathwing was severely empowered when he was at the Maelstrom.

I believe Titanic creations like the Keepers are below the Watchers.

The Keepers are Watchers, it's hard to be below yourself. They are uniquely imbued with the powers of the Titans unlike any other Watcher and were specifically chosen to lead the rest of them. As you can see Tyr is the strongest of all of the titan-forged so that's at least one Keeper that's stronger then the strongest Construct.

On the topic of Rajh, that is clearly a hyperbolic statement, just like the multiple "big bang" spells that different bosses have. It would constitute a massive outlier anyways considering how the rest of the titan-forged are portrayed.

Lastly, the Titans aren't multi-galaxy anymore, the feat was found to be far too vague to base their ratings off of.

(After all, Deathwing (Nefarian) was given his power by the Constructs via extention.)

Nelthario was imbued with power by the Titans, specifically Khaz'goroth while using Archaedas as a conduit. The Constructs - Rajh, Setesh, Isiset and Ammunae were not involved.

Citations needed:

(Which should be around Small Country Sized each as Azeroth is based on Earth).

This is the big one, the really big one. Blizzard have been notoriously secretive about the actual size of the planet resorting only to using time frames to tell the story. People have been trying to calculate the size of Azeroth from that for decades and it always ends up contradictory. You seem to know that it's Earth-sized though.

Furthermore, the mere summoning of a Elemental lord causes severe damage to the Planet...

Where is it stated that Rag's summoning is responsible for the condition of the Badlands? I've always assumed that it might have had something to do with it but I've personally never seen anything said about it.

Other talking points:

On the topic of the Demon Lords, here are the actual statements for Kil'Jaeden destroying worlds. My impression is that destroying worlds "through battle" isn't a planet busting feat at all. Some more input would be appreciated though.

As for Archimonde, how many times has this been gone over? I'm counting at least 5 threads dating back as far as mid 2016 and there were already solid arguments raised by ThePerpetual back the:

Look, even when there are multiple statements like these as opposed to just one, all by knowledgeable characters in-verse, people tend to not always take "destroy the world" at face value. This? This isn't even a proper statement; it's a single blurb from... what appears to be a strategy site. Furthermore, the attack isn't something that would be used to planet-bust, logically speaking; it's a series of consecutive meteors that take 12 seconds in total to fall, not a "single" attack. This info isn't even accurate to the game, as A: his whole thing was to corrupt the world, not destroy it, and B: the fight this guide references isn't even ON Draenor, it takes place in the Twisting Nether.

And this is ignoring the fact that Archimonde has been using Rain of Chaos since way back in Warcraft 3 and it was the exact same thing. A bunch of infernals fall from the sky, make small craters and rise from them. It would probably take billions of these to even surface wipe a planet. This is clear hyperbole.

I'm neutral when it comes to Murmur, If staff members feel like the statements are sufficient for a 5-B key then it's fine. I'm asking for a different key because there is a vast difference between Codex of Blood Murmur and the one that's actually in the game. Who upon his summoning only leveled the surrounding forests around Auchindou

Back