• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Grievous vs Syndrome

Isn't Syndrome pretty much baseline 7-C. Compared to Grievous who I don't even think is baseline high 7-C.

I know it's vastly better than the guy with the 7-C feat, but last time I checked 7-C is a somewhat big tier and Grievous isn't baseline high 7-C. At best Grievous uses his skill and ap advantage to beat the Omnidroid into the floor and kills Syndrome; at worse Syndrome and the Omnidroid explode because Grievous pokes one of them too hard.

I dunno about baseline 7-C Syndrome. V4 Omnidroid was already nearly x3 baseline let alone 8 and up which Syndrome's ZPE would scale to stopping in its tracks as he ragdolled Bob no diff with it and Bob couldn't even budge in it.

Keeweed said:
Isn't Syndrome pretty much baseline 7-C. Compared to Grievous who I don't even think is baseline high 7-C.
I know he was above baseline and had a chain of scaling but compared to a high 7-C and how chain scaling can sometimes mean very little since it's completely unquantifiable I was just saying baseline for convenience. I know ap is really important on if this is a stomp or not but even if he has enough ap to make this not a stomp Grievous still has enough ap to just power through everything Syndrome has.

AP is important but ZPE can hold Class Gs and is Buddy's go to move. Throwing GG around a bunch won't beat him but at some point of failed attempts to bust GG, he can just sit the V10 on him.

Also slightly off topic but how would lightsabers be affected by the heat AP revision?

But what is sending the Omnidroid at him going to do? Grievous has a massive ap advantage against it and the Omnidroid can pierce straight through its self with its own ap. Grievous has much higher apart so he could just tear it apart.

That doesn't really seem in character for the Omnidroid to just hold someone down for an entire day; Syndrome possibly though I image he would get tired. In the Omnidroids case that assumes it can hold someone capable of easily tearing it to pieces for 24 hours and the Omnidroid actually has to hit Grievous despite his superior skill.

Grievous would tear these ******* apart with no difficulty. The ZPE might be a problem, but grievous has fought people with Telekinesis before. Like a lot of people with TK.

Back