• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Debating words

@Sera

I don't mind removing those either if that's the case. Any other opinions?

If we can't use Zeed, should we not use TTGL as well?

TTGL is short for an entire series, not just for a specific character, and it is used more frequently. I think that it is probably okay.

Well, feel free to create the page then.

Should we link to it somewhere?

I am literally about to make the page, I just need feedback on this intro:

"Here is a list of terms that are commonly used within Vs debating and Vs Battle Wiki itself. It would be a good idea to familiarise yourself with these words as some are helpful when using this site."

Should we link to the glossary page somewhere within the wiki navigation bar? If so, where?

If this is still going, I think adding the term "Composite" would be a good idea.

Also if we're adding verse abbreviations, here's some of them:

AgK - Akame ga Kill

KLK - Kill La Kill

NNT - Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins)

KnK - Kara no Kyokai (Garden of the Sinners)

F/SN - Fate/stay night

F/Z - Fate/Zero

There are other Fate stuff, but this are the most used ones.

If you want verse-specific abbreviations, I can add some more.

Okay. I will temporarily unlock the page for you. Thank you for the help.

I have now done so. You can tell me here when you are done.

Composite: A character that has all of their abilities and items combined from different versions to make a single character. This is usually used for RPG characters as they have multiple classes with separate abilities. Examples include Link (Composite) and Commander Shepard

I think that something like this seems more appropriate:

Composite: A character that combines the abilities and items from different versions to make a single character.

I will add it to the page.

Why were the examples removed? Wouldn't it be best to keep them on there?

They seemed redundant to the interests of a general audience. It would be better to simply provide good explanations.

Peak - The strongest incarnation or variant of a character. Not to be confused with composite.

Thanks Ant

Back