• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gemini Saga vs Dark Schneider

Saga for the win.

Reactive evolution, atomic manipulation, 8th sense, can attack the souls and illusions, the Another Dimension technique can be used both in attack and in defense, the Genromaoken is able to influence even the goldsaint level opponents (shura, aiolia) , his simple attacks take away the 5 senses and above all his Galaxian Explosion is multi-galaxy level and he can launch it several times in a row.

Sorry Dark but Gemini Saga RULEZ!

Leonida85 said:
Saga's fighting style and his Galaxian Explosion should overwhelm Dark's Dispel Bound
Don't forget though that Dark Shneider has Judas Priest we all know what it can do.

Didn't Dark Shneider beat Virgo Shaka? and Shaka is Saga's equal. So Would'nt Darsh wins here?

QPower said:
Didn't Dark Shneider beat Virgo Shaka? and Shaka is Saga's equal. So Would'nt Darsh wins here?
I was for inconclusive because Shaka lacked the "fire power", and his fighting style is "passive" similar to Mu and not "active" like Saga, Aiolia or Shura

Saga has atomic resistence, and besides he tanked (almost without wounds) a Pegasus Ryuusei Ken (powered by Athena and the other bronzes) that overpowered his Galaxian Explosion.

QPower said:
In that fight the Agyo of Shaka was removed, because Shaka could win easily, but Saga has all his abilities and has a power comparable to Shaka. Even with the limitations, Shaka could win without problems with the Tenbu Horin that nullifies all attack and defense of the opponent. The only chance of Dark to win was the BFR that does not work in Shaka and Saga, and the Accused that does not work in the Gold Saints, because the Saints can resist transmutation and magical abilities.

Leonida85 said:
I was for inconclusive because Shaka lacked the "fire power", and his fighting style is "passive" similar to Mu and not "active" like Saga, Aiolia or Shura
Shaka is one of the most powerful Gold Saints in firepower and has some of the most powerful techniques, a good example are Tenma Kofuku and Agyo. And his fighting style is active, the first technique that uses against the Bronze Saints, Trio Dark and Specters was the Tenma Kofuku, and his predecessor (Shijima) combined the Tenbu Horin and Tenma Kofuku to destroy Ophiuchus. In fire power, Shaka is superior to Shura and comparable to Aiolia (even when her eyes are closed).

Leonida85 said:
Saga has atomic resistence, and besides he tanked (almost without wounds) a Pegasus Ryuusei Ken (powered by Athena and the other bronzes) that overpowered his Galaxian Explosion.
Athena does not participate in the Suisei Ken against Saga. Although everything else is correct.

In that fight the Agyo of Shaka was removed, because Shaka could win easily, but Saga has all his abilities and has a power comparable to Shaka. Even with the limitations, Shaka could win without problems with the Tenbu Horin that nullifies all attack and defense of the opponent. The only chance of Dark to win was the BFR that does not work in Shaka and Saga, and the Accused that does not work in the Gold Saints, because the Saints can resist transmutation and magical abilities.

Leonida85 said:
Shaka is one of the most powerful Gold Saints in firepower and has some of the most powerful techniques, a good example are Tenma Kofuku and Agyo. And his fighting style is active, the first technique that uses against the Bronze Saints, Trio Dark and Specters was the Tenma Kofuku, and his predecessor (Shijima) combined the Tenbu Horin and Tenma Kofuku to destroy Ophiuchus. In fire power, Shaka is superior to Shura and comparable to Aiolia (even when her eyes are closed).

Leonida85 said:
Athena does not participate in the Suisei Ken against Saga. Although everything else is correct.

I wrote that he lacked firepower precisely because Agyo was restricted, and i don't think the Tenbu Horin can nullify the Dispel Bound. However, i remain of the opinion that Shaka's fighting style is still passive: i went to re-read the manga (sanctuary arc) and he uses the Tenma Kofuku only after blocking the attacks of the bronzes, and never against the three Specters in the Sala's garden.

While on the Tenma Kofuku,

it is a good attack, but is at the level of the Lighting Bolt so it's powerful but not "that" powerful.

About the Suisei Ken, Athena says a few words to Seiya during the "support speech", like the other bronzes, so I think it is logical to believe that she also participated in the attack

Leonida85 said:
I wrote that he lacked firepower precisely because Agyo was restricted, and i don't think the Tenbu Horin can nullify the Dispel Bound. However, i remain of the opinion that Shaka's fighting style is still passive: i went to re-read the manga (sanctuary arc) and he uses the Tenma Kofuku only after blocking the attacks of the bronzes, and never against the three Specters in the Sala's garden.

it is a good attack, but is at the level of the Lighting Bolt so it's powerful but not "that" powerful.

About the Suisei Ken, Athena says a few words to Seiya during the "support speech", like the other bronzes, so I think it is logical to believe that she also participated in the attack
The Tenbu Horin can affect Saga, who is comparable (or a little stronger) to him in power. Shaka is active as Aioria, Saga and Shura, because I do not think that all Gold Saints are passive for not starting with their more powerful attack techniques. It's only because Shaka (like all Gold Saints) underestimates the power of the Bronze Saints, but the first attack technique was Tenma Kofuku. He used the technique previously to destroy the Dark Trio in the Cancer Temple, and a technique does not work twice against a Saint.

- The first technique against Aioria is Tenma Kofuku.

- The first attack technique against the Bronze Saints is Tenma Kofuku.

- The first attack technique against the Dark Trio is Tenma Kofuku.

- The first attack technique against the Specters is Tenma Kofuku.

- The first technique against Dysnomia is Tenma Kofuku.

- The first technique against Anemos and Brontes is Tenma Kofuku.

Shaka does not open his eyes in that fight, and the Bolt is the most powerful technique of Aiolia, who is described as one of the most powerful Gold Saints. Even in some data books like the Galaxian Encyclopedia it is described that it is comparable in power to Galaxian Explosion.

The goddess never helped Seiya with her cosmos. Even in the images that represent the cosmos that helped Seiya, Athena does not appear. The cosmos in the image are Andromeda, Dragon, Cygnus, Unicorn, Bear, Wolf, Leon and Hydra, because it is the cosmos of the Bronze Saints, but the cosmos or the silhouette of Athena does not appear in the image.

The Tenbu Horin can affect Saga, who is comparable (or a little stronger) to him in power. Shaka is active as Aioria, Saga and Shura, because I do not think that all Gold Saints are passive for not starting with their more powerful attack techniques. It's only because Shaka (like all Gold Saints) underestimates the power of the Bronze Saints, but the first attack technique was Tenma Kofuku. He used the technique previously to destroy the Dark Trio in the Cancer Temple, and a technique does not work twice against a Saint.

- The first technique against Aioria is Tenma Kofuku.

- The first attack technique against the Bronze Saints is Tenma Kofuku.

- The first attack technique against the Dark Trio is Tenma Kofuku.

- The first attack technique against the Specters is Tenma Kofuku.

- The first technique against Dysnomia is Tenma Kofuku.

- The first technique against Anemos and Brontes is Tenma Kofuku.

Shaka does not open his eyes in that fight, and the Bolt is the most powerful technique of Aiolia, who is described as one of the most powerful Gold Saints. Even in some data books like the Galaxian Encyclopedia it is described that it is comparable in power to Galaxian Explosion.

The goddess never helped Seiya with her cosmos. Even in the images that represent the cosmos that helped Seiya, Athena does not appear. The cosmos in the image are Andromeda, Dragon, Cygnus, Unicorn, Bear, Wolf, Leon and Hydra, because it is the cosmos of the Bronze Saints, but the cosmos or the silhouette of Athena does not appear in the image.

I didn't explain myself well: the passivity of Shaka, i see it in the fact that he does not immediately attack the opponents but waits for the others to attack first.On the fight in the Sala's garden: Shaka could immediately attack with Rikudō Rinne or the TH, instead he gets attacked by Shura's Exalibur, then by Camus and his Diamond Dust and finally by the AD of Saga

Aiolia's most powerful technique should be the "Photon Burst" ( which Saga himself compares to his GE, if I remember correctly) by EpG or the Lighting Plasma (classic) and not the Bolt.

On reflection, the cosmos of Athena never appears when the bronzes use their techniques, even when the Goddess has directly intervened to help them (I refer to when Saori brings back the soul of Shiryu), or when Seiya asks Athena directly for a miracle (2'clash with Aiolia); so it is perfectly possible that she intervened in the Suisei Ken.

Shaka is waiting for the right time to catch them in the Tenbu Horin, because otherwise it is impossible for him to defeat three Gold Saints (one of these is Saga that is comparable in power to him). Even Saga allows Seiya and Ikki to attack first.

In the Episode G the most powerful technique of Aiolia is the perfected Lightning Bolt that he used as his last attack against Cronos and Koios. In the Original it is the Lightning Bolt, because it is even described as the ultimate move of Aiolia.

In the original manga the goddess never helped in an attack. And in Episode G the silhouette of Athena appears when she helped Aiolia in her attack against Cronos.

Shaka is waiting for the right time to catch them in the Tenbu Horin, because otherwise it is impossible for him to defeat three Gold Saints (one of these is Saga that is comparable in power to him). Even Saga allows Seiya and Ikki to attack first.

In the Episode G the most powerful technique of Aioria is the perfected Lightning Bolt that he used as his last attack against Cronos and Koios. In the Original it is the Lightning Bolt, because it is even described as the ultimate move of Aiolia.

In the original manga the goddess never helped in an attack. And in Episode G the silhouette of Athena appears when she helped Aiolia in her attack against Cronos.

Evil Saga when he regained control of his body immediately attacks Seiya, in fact if he could he would have attacked him from behind.

For the perfected lighting bolt i need some scans, because i remember that the strongest technique was the Photon Burst in EP.G. And in the classic, Aiolia should have used the Bolt and not the Plasma continuously in the second fight with Seiya, if the bolt really is his best technique.

Regarding Athena's help: we have occasions in which Seiya asks her help directly, the Goddess participates in the "support speeches" : for me she helps him and in this the anime does a great job

Leonida85 said:
Evil Saga when he regained control of his body immediately attacks Seiya, in fact if he could he would have attacked him from behind.

For the perfected lighting bolt i need some scans, because i remember that the strongest technique was the Photon Burst in EP.G. And in the classic, Aiolia should have used the Bolt and not the Plasma continuously in the second fight with Seiya, if the bolt really is his best technique.

Regarding Athena's help: we have occasions in which Seiya asks her help directly, the Goddess participates in the "support speeches" : for me she helps him and in this the anime does a great job
Shaka also immediately shot down Seiya, and Saga allowed Ikki to attack him several times.

This is only the ego of the Gold Saints fighting against weaker opponents.

The perfect Lightning Bolt (is the evolution of a useless and imperfect technique like the Photom Burts and the Lightning Bolt) is the final technique of Aioria, and he uses this technique as his final attack against Koios and Cronos. The Gold Saints limited their power against the Bronze Saints, and Aiolia even decreased their speed and power to explain the Lightning Plasma. The attack that Aiolia uses to kill Shaka, Seiya with Gold Cloth and Athena is the Lightning Bolt (this technique is like the Suisei Ken for Seiya).

Athena's support for Seiya is only emotional (like a cheerleader).

Shaka also immediately shot down Seiya, and Saga allowed Ikki to attack him several times.

This is only the ego of the Gold Saints fighting against weaker opponents.

The perfect Lightning Bolt (is the evolution of a useless and imperfect technique like the Photom Burts and the Lightning Bolt) is the final technique of Aioria, and he uses this technique as his final attack against Koios and Cronos. The Gold Saints limited their power against the Bronze Saints, and Aiolia even decreased their speed and power to explain the Lightning Plasma. The attack that Aiolia uses to kill Shaka, Seiya with Gold Cloth and Athena is the Lightning Bolt (this technique is like the Suisei Ken for Seiya).

Athena's support for Seiya is only emotional (like a cheerleader).

Hey hey, I haven't reed Ep.G.Assassin!! And anyway this doesn't answer why Aiolia, brainwashed by Saga, doesn't use his most powerful technique against Seiya.

Going back to Shaka, he could still have used Rikudō, since I doubt that he considers himself stronger than the 3 Specters

Leonida85 said:
Hey hey, I haven't reed Ep.G.Assassin!! And anyway this doesn't answer why Aiolia, brainwashed by Saga, doesn't use his most powerful technique against Seiya.

Going back to Shaka, he could still have used Rikudō, since I doubt that he considers himself stronger than the 3 Specters
Because the idiot was confident in defeating a simple Bronze Saint, even decreasing his speed and power to explain his technique (in a series where an attack did not work twice against a Saint). Or possibly it's the same reason why Aphro did not use the Dagger Rose in Shun or Shaka did not use the Agyo.

The Specters by their armors (or the protection of Hades) are resistant or immune to the attacks that directly affect the soul like the Seki Shiki, therefore, possibly also they are resistant to the attacks like Rikudo. Or Saga can stop that technique like he did before with Tenkühaja Chimimōryō.

Because the idiot was confident in defeating a simple Bronze Saint, even decreasing his speed and power to explain his technique (in a series where an attack did not work twice against a Saint). Or possibly it's the same reason why Aphro did not use the Dagger Rose in Shun or Shaka did not use the Agyo.

The Specters by their armors (or the protection of Hades) are resistant or immune to the attacks that directly affect the soul like the Seki Shiki, therefore, possibly also they are resistant to the attacks like Rikudo. Or Saga can stop that technique like he did before with Tenkühaja Chimimōryō.

Sorry but I do not share your thought, because if this were the case then when Aiolia tries to avenge the death of Shaka with the Bolt, for Mu it would not have been enough just one hand to stop him. Although I consider Mu the strongest of the middle tier gold saints in the Classic, therefore stronger than Aiolia

But now we're going off topic.

So who wins this fight for you Saga or Dark?

Leonida85 said:
Sorry but I do not share your thought, because if this were the case then when Aiolia tries to avenge the death of Shaka with the Bolt, for Mu it would not have been enough just one hand to stop him. Although I consider Mu the strongest of the middle tier gold saints in the Classic, therefore stronger than Aiolia

But now we're going off topic.

So who wins this fight for you Saga or Dark?
Mu does not stop the energy or power of Aiolia, because it simply prevented Aiolia from using his technique against the Dark Trio (the Bolt is the killer technique of
Aiolia and could kill them with a single blow). Mu could stop the Plasma if it holds Aiolia's arm (before launching his attack), in the same way that it could also stop Excalibur, Ryusei Ken, Suisei Ken, Rozan Sho Ryu Ha, etc (especially if he attacks or holds the opponent from behind when distracted).

Deathmask / Poena even prevents Mu from continuing his attack (the Starlight Extinction) with some souls (that hold the body of mu), and this does not indicate that some human souls >>>> Starlight Extintion.

Saga is possibly a little more powerful than Shaka (or comparable to him in power) and compete for the title of the strongest Gold Saint. And in the other topic of Shaka vs. Dark, Shaka's Agyo was removed because he could win the fight.

I think Saga Wins.

Back