• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaunter O’Dimm vs Idea of Evil(Berserk)

Funny thing, I was talking with Angron yesterday about if this match would work.

Honestly I doubt it, because Griffith doesn't exist outside the flow of time

Gaunter is the abstract one here, Griffith after merging the physical and astral world is corporeal

Passive aura that even Guts can resist, not mentioning the root of all evil. And most witchers/mages resist mindhax in Witcher, with Gaunter being lightyears above them.

Causality is fair but Gaunter has fatehax on the level of Idea of Evil. So he's bit stronger in that department. He could use causality but it would be like Griffith trying to use causality against the Idea of Evil, as both Gaunter and IoE are abstract concepts, just different form.

Though, it does not necessarily need to be a fight between Femto and Gaunter. The concept of Griffith asking Gaunter for help to become all powerful instead of using the help of God Hand is genius.

I don’t think Gaunter would actually help Griffith in a meaningful way.He is pretty spiteful.

So does Griffith get stomped? I can switch to the IoE for a better fight.

He would, Griffith is a very apathetic and all-resources using person, and he has some pretty good intellect. A game between him and Gaunter would be awesome. Just a harder but more interesting way to achieve what he did achieve. (He could make his kingdom immediately to be honest, but the devil is in the details)

He does. It's a creative idea for match and I'll give you that, but Gaunter makes the current God Hand look like a joke. He has displayed much better power feats. I don't know how it will play out with the Idea of Evil because both do the same thing but in a very different way.

I'd say that Gaunter is pretty much what Idea of Evil would be if he could go into the real world and grant any wish. So in my opinion, inconclusive

Well, Griffith has some weaknesses to his God Hand powers (in-verse only though). Gaunter does not have any notable aside being defeated by playing a game with him. Both are immortal, Gaunter's just invincible if you cannot null his immortality and affect the concept.

No, his conceptual manipulation is as a possibly. His abstract existence is approved by all the supporters because it has all the evidence it needs.

You can but if they do not lead someone to a higher tier the match can't be added

Alright, being serious
This is one the weirdest situations that can be debated with because it's a match where neither opponent has ever shown their 1% of the power and are already OP beyond belief

We know both are the embodiment of evil meaning if one makes a change in the concept that effects both beings because they're both shown to change fate itself meaning they're both are gonna cancel themselves out

My vote for this match is Inconclusive

I don't know the standards for abstracts having soul. But by that logic Gaunter can stop time and also take his soul.

Back