• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs The Monster King

Garou (11): Gilvertheproto, Recon, Doggo, Wagy, Marvel, Epicheev, Kachon, Ourosboros, Quantu, Reusedoil, Kazuma

Godzilla (2): SuperGodzilla, Monkeman
Grb is a one shot since it’s instant meltdown
Hey could you update the score? Garou's been over 7 points for a week now, I think we should enter grace since I don't think we realized that until now

For the Godzilla guys in the chat, please make your case in the next 24 hours if you'd like to continue this vs debate

Last edited:
I mean the counting of the votes in the OP isn't really part of the necessary process technically, so there's really nothing stopping us from just adding it
the profile just needs to be unlocked is all

Bro what did someone who admitted to not even reading OPM call Garou’s abilities wank?

This looks more like a decisive match than a stomp fight in my view, so it should be viable. If grace has passed this can be added.

Bro what did someone who admitted to not even reading OPM call Garou’s abilities wank?

This looks more like a decisive match than a stomp fight in my view, so it should be viable. If grace has passed this can be added.
Well it's been a week since the tally went past 7, but grace was never explicitly declared. I assume that still means we're good to add this?

If so, could you please unlock Garou and Godzilla's profiles?

Now I remember this guy was one of the people saying that the Serious Punch Squared dispersed the photons and didn't actually destroy any stars lmao

Well it's been a week since the tally went past 7, but grace was never explicitly declared. I assume that still means we're good to add this?

If so, could you please unlock Garou and Godzilla's profiles?
Should be good then.

Thread Mods can’t unlock profile pages, but you can get it added via one of these Wiki Management threads

Back