• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs The Monster King

Would Garou keep heating up Godzilla if he eventually figures out that it amps him? I'm sure he's not stupid enough to keep amping his opponent unless he plans on getting them above his stats and then copying them and using that against them.

Would Garou keep heating up Godzilla if he eventually figures out that it amps him? I'm sure he's not stupid enough to keep amping his opponent unless he plans on getting them above his stats and then copying them and using that against them.
Well, he's got genius BIQ. He'd realize what was happening pretty quickly when he sees Godzilla taking minimal damage from certain attacks then burning brighter and hitting harder immediately afterwards. But he would also probably realize that feeding burning Godzilla enough radiation would cause him to meltdown and die... taking the planet with him. Since Garou is willing to destroy the earth he might go that route.

But as you know Heisei Burning Godzilla got the way he did from being exposed to revealed radioactive deposits inside a volcano, his fight with Destroyoyah was him in meltdown mode... his power level increase is killing him by raising his internal temperatures too high that was the whole reason we got the Super X3 weapons arc.

Now that I think about it, if this fight goes on long enough for Burning Godzilla's evolution to really kick into high gear it's going to push him into meltdown mode. Garou will also recognize this and may even intentionally feed Godzilla as much radiation as possible to accelerate his demise.

Voting for Garou, Godzilla's reactive power level and his radiation buffs are a vulnerability here not an advantage now that I've looked at it.

He is pretty smart so he could likely figure it out and he has access to a GRB with an absurd level of radiation that could immediatly trigger the meltdown I think

Or he could choose not to if he finds it too risky, he still can eventually evolve enough to split Godzilla in half

I completely forgot about meltdown
yeah, gamma ray burst is one of his leading moves in this key, and it would almost definitely be a one shot
but also it would lead to some kind of insane meltdown which is either a garou victory or a tie depending on if he copies the AP in time.

He is pretty smart so he could likely figure it out and he has access to a GRB with an absurd level of radiation that could immediatly trigger the meltdown I think

Or he could choose not to if he finds it too risky, he still can eventually evolve enough to split Godzilla in half
Question, at those levels of radiation are we sure that godzilla wouldn't just... pop like a balloon the moment the GRB hits him?

Pretty sure godzilla eats radiation I feel like he has a higher chance of winning. Big G FRA
But like radiation from simple radioactive deposits was apparently enough for him to trigger a meltdown state which while does amp him, also makes his insides too hot and pretty much starts starts killing him so there IS a limit. I wanted to know the amount of radiation godzilla absorbed from the volcano compared to how much garou can produce and see how it affects his lifespan.

Last edited:
Garou´s copy is FAST

Is not a ******* passive, is not 0 seconds, I would understand if you say, 0.0000000001, instant is not the word
he copied the sp^2 point blank and completely match it despite how much bigger than gap was compared to anything later in the fight
the amount of time it takes is irrelevant to this match.

I mean, regardless of what we think we still gotta debate off what's in the profile rather than going "grrr it's all wank" and Garou's copying is accepted as instant based on his perception ( even if he could somehow copy a Saitama who went from casual to fully serious despite the absurd disparity in speed between them. )
Also, even assuming it was inferior to Saitama's AP by using only the graphic and ignoring other displays ( such as Garou matching his consecutive punches perfectly and later on noting he would leave Saitama in the dust since his copying improves the original "at blazing speed" ) it still wouldn't be nowhere near a difference for an AP stomp or a notable AP disadvantage.

Garou takes this FRA.
Well, he's got genius BIQ. He'd realize what was happening pretty quickly when he sees Godzilla taking minimal damage from certain attacks then burning brighter and hitting harder immediately afterwards. But he would also probably realize that feeding burning Godzilla enough radiation would cause him to meltdown and die... taking the planet with him. Since Garou is willing to destroy the earth he might go that route.

But as you know Heisei Burning Godzilla got the way he did from being exposed to revealed radioactive deposits inside a volcano, his fight with Destroyoyah was him in meltdown mode... his power level increase is killing him by raising his internal temperatures too high that was the whole reason we got the Super X3 weapons arc.

Now that I think about it, if this fight goes on long enough for Burning Godzilla's evolution to really kick into high gear it's going to push him into meltdown mode. Garou will also recognize this and may even intentionally feed Godzilla as much radiation as possible to accelerate his demise.

Voting for Garou, Godzilla's reactive power level and his radiation buffs are a vulnerability here not an advantage now that I've looked at it.
Garou FRA.

Garou´s copy is FAST

Is not a ******* passive, is not 0 seconds, I would understand if you say, 0.0000000001, instant is not the word
My dude believe me, instant is the right word to use here.

Garou copied Saitama’s strength while he was in the middle of throwing a punch that would one shot him. It takes an absolutely minuscule amount of time that the word “instant” fits aptly.

The only time the usage of the word “instant” would be wrong here is if you took it in the most literal vs battle wiki sense here in that it took 0 time for Garou to perform the feat. Which it practically did.

Also Godzilla’s atomic breath increasing in strength doesn’t change that Garou will outspeed him the same way as he did against platinum sperm
over time it just becomes a speed blitz even if for some reason he didn’t just grb him to trigger meltdown.

Now is fair

Also, I will change my vote if I read more arguments
I mean what more evidence do you need? The moment they appear in the battlefield, garou copies. Garou fires GRB, and godzilla straight up dies suffering from the GOD of meltdowns. Or if garou decides he doesn't like the smell of cooked lizard, *insert what the comment above me said

Last edited:
I'm new to this whole vsbattles stuff and wasn't sure by what you mean and so wanted clarification
Oh thats okay wincon means basically I asked if there was any way godzilla can win since it seems like garou just slams him

godzilla's other win condition is sucker punching garou while he's high 4-C
technically possible, but it's still not likely
but hey, it's not a stomp

Surely win-conditions aren't the only considerations when it comes to whether a match is viable or not- how long and how difficult the fight ultimately is should also be a consideration.

Because based solely on win-conditions, a two second staredown where one party has almost every advantage imaginable but the other side has one kind of hax that grants them the win 1 out of 20 times is a fair fight but a fight that lasts a week before one party eventually succumbs would be a stomp if the other party didn't have a means of reliably putting the other down.

Just because Godzilla is outclassed in several key categories (BIQ, techniques and hax) doesn't mean it's impossible for him to win: he can still harm Garou and if he could sneak attack him or explode himself with meltdown those could also potentially kill Garou. Garou would never let those scenarios happen, but the mere fact that Godzilla has those tools means that the fight will go on for a decent while- either a mid or a low difficulty fight.

Surely win-conditions aren't the only considerations when it comes to whether a match is viable or not- how long and how difficult the fight ultimately is should also be a consideration.

Because based solely on win-conditions, a two second staredown where one party has almost every advantage imaginable but the other side has one kind of hax that grants them the win 1 out of 20 times is a fair fight but a fight that lasts a week before one party eventually succumbs would be a stomp if the other party didn't have a means of reliably putting the other down.

Just because Godzilla is outclassed in several key categories (BIQ, techniques and hax) doesn't mean it's impossible for him to win: he can still harm Garou and if he could sneak attack him or explode himself with meltdown those could also potentially kill Garou. Garou would never let those scenarios happen, but the mere fact that Godzilla has those tools means that the fight will go on for a decent while- either a mid or a low difficulty fight.
Seems fine I dont have enough knowledge of garuo I just thought it was a massive stomp by what prople write

Seems fine I dont have enough knowledge of garuo I just thought it was a massive stomp by what prople write
That's understandable, in my opinion both sides have come out pretty strong in favor of both parties. From what it sounds like to me-- Godzilla would temporarily resist Garou's best attacks and have an AP and durability advantage, and his reactive power level would allow him to keep pace with Garou until meltdown was triggered or Garou figures out something else.

Either way, if Garou gets caught in Meltdown that could mess-him up unless he could copy its effects without turning into a suicide bomb... lol. I think Garou's almost guaranteed to win but it will take notable time and effort to accomplish that and not without some risk to him. Low-mid diff, but not a one-shot, not a stomp.

Back