• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That .... is the same reasoning that was rejected for another character. Time to give every scary monster fear hax for scaring people.

I mean Garou has immortality type 2 so it won't be that easy, although technically Ben can also use Ultimate Humungousaur in this fight since him being 7A is accepted, which won't end well for Garou.

On a different note, would OV Ben with all his aliens except tier 5's and Alien X, but including master control and failsafe vs all of OPM be fair, if so I'm calling dibs.

Yeah, in the episode where Ben unlocked Whampire the Omnitrix only gave him 30 seconds before disabling all functions, so maybe if I let that same rule apply in the OPM match so he has to scan everyone (it's not a beam anymore like in UAF, he just needs to get in their area) with unknown DNA within 30 seconds might make it more fair. Also I'm more scared of Tatsumaki incapping him.

Big Chill freeze GG also @Spinoir Ultimate Alien Ben does have Arctiguana since 11-year old Ben has him and UA Ben knows how MC works.

I vote for Garou since he has pain tolerence it's unlikely unlimeate humungosaur attacks would effect him also Garou got Attack reflection to block all of Chromoastone/Diamondhead attacks this also include small sneaky aliens such as ball weevil who can't harm him.Air manipulaiton combied with his strength out matches terraspin who only strong enough to lift a car lacks in strength poison resistance would help a lot against gutlot who we haven't even seen physically hit, going for his Regenerationn I doubt swampfire would even land a hit with attack reflection combined his mimicry that's pretty much it for a firey planet alien who's been lucky enough to throw a hybreed tower since alan did all the work for him taking out the Dnaliens and that require him time to lift the tower so there's that,Heatblast who only burns a tiny town being called supernova for no reason by gwen in Os as if 10 year old gwen is the most credible source a heat calculation that's enough for heatblast who'd be gone in a minute compared to swampfire if used in this match,Ult Echo echo sound waves may have be able to catch a on-going Nuke in UA and he may have been able to take down ultimate kevin but kevin never and I mean never destroyed a continenent for have legit scaling to even be close to tier 6 mean while Garou was evenly match with Boros if not higher defeated S class heroes plus have higher combat advantage then anything big chill does who by Asocetria is ultimate alien flame keepers circle episode was been beaten by them not to mention he went ultimate to take out bunch of asotericas not before being punched straught to the ground due to their high speed travel and garou who is leagues above those asoteria with even higher combat reaction speed pretty much closes the case for big chill, even though this would not work but in after all of his aliens being defeat ben would go way big which would be his biggest mistake.Since garou attack speed and reaction speed he'd dodge any attack that way big could even think about not to mention by the he charges but his cosmic beam garou wil be on top of way big and you know where this is going,same way nanomech defeated mad bens way big by travelling in his head,garou who is on a different league compared to nanomechs speed would finish off way big and as far as nrg goes he woun't land a strike with only 3 holes of his armor head unless he comes out but with garou's intellegince and information analysis this one would be pretty quick as much nrg's pure form would try to fly consume more energy he's going be slowed down by carbon and his fighting/flight style would already be countered by garou. Garou pretty much owns ben in this fight so due to my reasons I give my vote for him.

Oh well I see where you are coming from DemonicDude, except 1 tiny little detail, this Garou is 7-A so it's not his best form... and Big Chill and true form NRG can become/are intangible which Garou can't counter. Also pretty sure Ultimate Humungousaur oneshots since he can oneshot Vilgax's robots as Humungousaur who should be comparable to regular Humungousaur who scales to Diamondhead who is unscathed by 352 megatons. Also speed is equal.

Yup and in case the fight goes slow and Garou's reactive evolution kicks in, Ben has one last trump cares to end the fight. SONIC DOOM

Scaling chains exist. Sonic Doom >> Ultimate Kevin > Ultimate Aggregor >> Humungousaur's AP = Diamondhead's durability (352 megatons unscathed) > Garou

Granted Sonic Doom might ignore durability but because of Garou's enhanced senses it should work as well as it did on Kevin.

After reading into this, I vote Inconclusive.

I may be wrong but it seems that all of Ben's possible attacks from his available aliens wouldn't put Garou down since they are roughly the same with the latter's durability (I may be extremely wrong here but Garou has survived strong attacks from the likes of Overgrown Rover and Orochi, and it seems that Garou's durability actively heightens during battles, as expected). If Ben transforms too much without weakening Garou, then the latter would be adapted enough to have gained strength to finally put down Ben (via Fist of Flowing Water Crushed Rock).

And on the other hand, if Ben selects the right aliens during their early fight, he might bring down Garou if he hasn't adapted to him that much and could be dealing with unfamiliar attacks.

Although I might change my vote.

Big chill can go intangible and freeze Garou from the inside out, if Ben's starting to get overwhelmed this is an option. If we remove Big Chill and Ghostfreak however it might be closer, also don't forget Ben has master control which means he can go like 10 different aliens in the span of a few seconds.

Also I didn't vote yet lol, voting Ben although I think this fight without Big Chill and Ghostfreak would be closer and cooler.

You need to vote for specific aliens who would win not Ben he's just an individual without the DNA alternation he can't win so when voting fill the information Alien Name : Species : Reason: and make a proper presentation for the winner of this match

Oh come on DemonicDude, Ben won against Vilgax in AF and lost against Rex. He did that while using different aliens, don't act like it's impossible for him to lose or win while using several aliens. He has the Omnitrix in his standard equipment after all. We also don't give details on how certain weapons of one character can defeat another character, sure you can but it's not necessary.

Ben has quite a big initial AP advantage (maybe even oneshot), if Garou adapts to that then Ben can go for more haxy aliens and if all else fails he has 2 intangible aliens that Garou can not defeat if Ben doesn't want to be defeated and ultimate aliens which again give Ben the opportunity to oneshot.

Also can Clockwork stop time and age someone to dust inside the time stop, if not, he might not solo Rex...

No he doesn't also that calc assumes neutronium as a high-end while Diamondhead isn't even made from Taydenite. Ben can also be beaten by skill and Garou has reactive evolution so it's not impossible for Garou to win.

MrLuk2000 said:
(Nearly forgot about this. Lel)

Anyway for the votes its 4-0-0 favor of Ben

Me, Magic, Kappatalism, and God of Procrastination
Soulofcinder, me and Zamasu also voted for Ben in the meantime so Ben won.

Back