• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doubt it, and transforming into Wildmutt is a good way to get skillstomped anyway, especially since Garou has adapted to animalistic fighting 'styles'.

Okay, just saying, there was a Dragon level threat who froze people, notably his best was Smile Man, Sad Man and Angry Man, he did the same thing to Saitama but failed.

As a Above Dragon Level threat Garou should be able to resist said person's power, it should be noted, all of the Men (Smile etc.) where fine afterwards.

Does Garou have any way on killing or incapacitating Ben in some way? Since this is Omniverse Ben, this Ben has a fail safe that will alert whenever it senses that Ben in Danger and then turn him into an alien in order to survive. If Garou can't bypass that, I recommend changing this Ben to Alien Force or Ultimate Alien Ben.

I don't see resistance to possession. Ben can go Ghostfreak and then posses Garou, but I'm not sure how with that Analytical Prediction.

>Since this is Omniverse Ben, this Ben has a fail safe that will alert whenever it senses that Ben in Danger and then turn him into an alien in order to survive.

Doesnt matter, he's maxed Out at 7-A.

> I don't see resistance to possession

Garou has a Heroic spirit comparable to Metal Bat, so he'd be able do resist via force of will.

>Ben also has Goop and Swampfire who have Mid-High and Low-High Regen. Can Garou even bypass that?

Garou will simply keep fighting until the Omnitrix runs out and he can one shot Ben.

Omniverse Ben?

Doesnt seem so, can you prove that?

And Garou's Heroic spirit can keep him fighting indefinitely, as Metal Bat was able to fight ad infinium against stronger enemies and get stronger and faster as well while getting more and more weaker.

Anyway, even then, it only removes the time between each transformation, not the time limitation, according to the Omnitrix page.

Read the OP. It says Omniverse Ben.

And with Master Control Ben can stay as an alien indefinitely and can switch forms with a thought.

Fail Safe protects Ben in any situations it deems life threatening.

Udlmaster said:
Okay, just saying, there was a Dragon level threat who froze people, notably his best was Smile Man, Sad Man and Angry Man, he did the same thing to Saitama but failed.
His threat level was changed to tiger

Udlmaster said:
Anyway, even then, it only removes the time between each transformation, not the time limitation, according to the Omnitrix page.
Master Control: "A function that is only granted by Azmuth to users who have used the Omnitrix for a sufficiently long amount of time (or, in the case of Ken Tennyson, forcibly modified the device), it allows the user to switch between any alien recorded in the Omnitrix with a thought and disables the time out function, allowing them to remain transformed indefinitely."

>His threat level was changed to tiger

It wasn't, it was originally tiger due to how pathetic he seemed, but when he attacked and revealed his true nature it was immediately changed and shown to be Dragon.

Now that Ben doesn't have MC, he can spam 9-10 aliens before running out of time. What's the AP? If the AP gap isn't that much, Garou can just adapt and just wait it out until Ben runs out of time, but then again, Ben has the fail safe which will protect Ben and transform Ben into an alien to survive regardless.

Spinoirr said:
Changed it to remove MC
I recommend change the Ben to either Alien Force Ben or Ultimate Alien Ben that way he doesn't have the fail safe or the resurrection feature, but let him have Master Control. It would be more interesting imo

Since Ben doesn't have Fail Safe or the Resurrection anymore, I recommend giving him MC, so it would be more fair.

Ben will start with something like DH and get beat in cqc. Seeing all of his brute force aliens go down, he will just switch it up with guys like Snare-Oh, Upgrade, Ghostfreak, Big Chill, Ampfibian etc who are much harder to put down due to their intang or regen and can just possess or freeze solid if need be.

Okay, so I'm no expert on Garou, but I'm just gonna give my own 2 cents for now.

Since Ben is starting off as Terraspin, he would normally do his fan attack and try and create some distance and launch Garou into a wall. Garou can adapt to it and punches Terraspin into a wall. Ben transforms into Diamondhead or Four Arms and decides to meet Garou head on.

I don't think any of Ben's heavy hitters can do much as Garou has Martial Arts in his page. Ben is outclassed here. Seeing how he is outmatched, Ben will most likely turn into Spider-Monkey (his best hand to hand fighter) and do his best to out maneuver Garou and then later go Ultimate and decide to overpower him. The question is if Garou can break through Ultimate Spidermonkey's web which is strong enough to hold Vilgax.

I'm not sure how Garou's passive Fear will do as I have no knowledge. Maybe he can have Ben scared and have him lose the fight?

At the same time I don't see Non-Physical Interaction anywhere on his page. Ben could turn into Ghostfreak or Big Chill and go intangible and either posses him or freeze his heart from the inside out. Whether they resist the passive fear is debatable as they are ghosts themselves, but I rather not waste my time on this topic.

If Ben realizes that neither is working, he can go Goop or Swampfire and just sit there and absorb/eat Garou's attacks as I highly doubt he can bypass Low-High regen let alone Mid-High.

My final verdict is Incon for now as they more or less can counter each other, but I might side with Ben here as he can simply outlast Garou and just sit there as Goop or Swampfire, have him tire out before going Humungousaur and stepping on him.

MrLuk2000 said:
Okay, so I'm no expert on Garou, but I'm just gonna give my own 2 cents for now.
Since Ben is starting off as Terraspin, he would normally do his fan attack and try and create some distance and launch Garou into a wall. Garou can adapt to it and punches Terraspin into a wall. Ben transforms into Diamondhead or Four Arms and decides to meet Garou head on.

I don't think any of Ben's heavy hitters can do much as Garou has Martial Arts in his page. Ben is outclassed here. Seeing how he is outmatched, Ben will most likely turn into Spider-Monkey (his best hand to hand fighter) and do his best to out maneuver Garou and then later go Ultimate and decide to overpower him. The question is if Garou can break through Ultimate Spidermonkey's web which is strong enough to hold Vilgax.

I'm not sure how Garou's passive Fear will do as I have no knowledge. Maybe he can have Ben scared and have him lose the fight?

At the same time I don't see Non-Physical Interaction anywhere on his page. Ben could turn into Ghostfreak or Big Chill and go intangible and either posses him or freeze his heart from the inside out. Whether they resist the passive fear is debatable as they are ghosts themselves, but I rather not waste my time on this topic.

If Ben realizes that neither is working, he can go Goop or Swampfire and just sit there and absorb/eat Garou's attacks as I highly doubt he can bypass Low-High regen let alone Mid-High.

My final verdict is Incon for now as they more or less can counter each other, but I might side with Ben here as he can simply outlast Garou and just sit there as Goop or Swampfire, have him tire out before going Humungousaur and stepping on him.
only 7 A ultimater spidermonkey is higher (yeah not mentioned how high but still higher) so by that logic utlmate echo echo and his sonic doom should be allowed.

>I don't think any of Ben's heavy hitters can do much as Garou has Martial Arts in his page. Ben is outclassed here. Seeing how he is outmatched, Ben will most likely turn into Spider-Monkey (his best hand to hand fighter) and do his best to out maneuver Garou

This is very unlikely to work, and Water flowing Rock smashing Fist is only countered by itself (Bang vs Garou) or by incredibly unconventional attack strategies with greater power and speed (Garou vs Watch Dog Man), and these where considered martial arts and where able to be copied by Garou and was used against even Genos, unaffectively due to Genos being incredibly powerful and versatile.

>If Ben realizes that neither is working, he can go Goop or Swampfire and just sit there and absorb/eat Garou's attacks as I highly doubt he can bypass Low-High regen let alone Mid-High.

Garou can fight for longer than Ben and can beat him while he's worn out.

Garou will keep fighting getting stronger and stronger endlessly of needs be until he brings Ben into the range where his AP can bypass Regen, as Garou has Fighting Spirit of Metal Bat.

Back