• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou Lifting Strength Calc Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone for 1.5 days and this turns into a huge mess.

I'll write a proper reply tomorrow. Way too much to go through to write a reply at 3AM.

I'll write a proper reply tomorrow. Way too much to go through to write a reply at 3AM.
This thread should be closed. Don't waste your time. The Class Y feat was axed with the redraw, so we can only use the Class Z feat, which is already on the page.

We have already voted that the feat is valid, so any further arguments will just be ignored. I'm trying to get a staff member to close this.

Doesn't that seem a bit unfair? Just to just cut off the thread and not allow someone to express further contentions they have with the feat. I feel if this were the other way around (I.e. the feat being legit was the unpopular vote) you'd want more time to explain. I think you should at least give them one more day to explain themselves.

Doesn't that seem a bit unfair? Just to just cut off the thread and not allow someone to express further contentions they have with the feat. I feel if this were the other way around (I.e. the feat being legit was the unpopular vote) you'd want more time to explain. I think you should at least give them one more day to explain themselves.
We've had the feat being valid for a while now. Rusty even gave up arguing because they wouldn't change their minds. The vote has ended, and the feats are valid. It has been hours since we moved on to the next topic, and CGM, other Staff, and Users have already voted on step 2 as well.

We are done debating that topic. This can be closed. If they have any other issues, they can make another CRT, though I doubt it would get any different result from this.

Yeah no, I definitely don't agree with having a CTR put on hold when we have all put our interpretation of the feat on the table, and the most accurate one has been that it can indeed be considered a lifting strength feat.

As for me, I don't plan to change my opinion any time soon, and TheRustyOne said that as well.

The Class Y feat is no longer canon until further notice, and the Class Z is already on the profiles, so there no longer a decision to make, I will ask Antvasima to close this.

The feat that is valid has been accepted and discussed for the past 6 days with the same contention discussed over and over with no progress made. I mean waiting is fine but there aren’t any new points to be made, nothing about the feat has changed since 2 weeks ago.

Yeah no, I definitely don't agree with having a CTR put on hold when we have all put our interpretation of the feat on the table, and the most accurate one has been that it can indeed be considered a lifting strength feat.

As for me, I don't plan to change my opinion any time soon, and TheRustyOne said that as well.

The Class Y feat is no longer canon until further notice, and the Class Z is already on the profiles, so there no longer a decision to make, I will ask @Antvasima to close this.

The Class Y feat is no longer canon until further notice, and the Class Z is already on the profiles, so there no longer a decision to make, I will ask @Antvasima to close this.
I guess that's fair. I don't disagree with the use of the calc myself, I just felt instead of cutting someone off briefly, we should let them give their final take on the manner. Otherwise it might result in a CRT from them or some other type of thread when it could've been taken care of here.

If the thread needs to be closed, than so be it. Just wanted to try and be fair to the opposing side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back