• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou Copying 3A CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found Random’s alt
im no alt account

mugshot lol : r/playboicarti

Moreover, if CSAP declined your upgrade there, then you got no chance here XD
CSAP doesn't really work that way. If you make a profile and it follows the formatting and has reasoning, it won't be deleted or changed unless you are the one enacting the changes or giving permission to someone else to. It doesn't matter how many disagree with you. I can think of multiple CSAP profiles many CSAP users disagree with but still remain

Last edited:
OIP.rXtMMFJVn0yl8vAeZ1mKCgHaD4

I have a dream, that one day, the threads on this website will control their own logic. A website of the truly logical damnit. A forum of logic, not standards ruled by FACTS, not staff vote! Where the law changes to suit the verse, not the other way around....where knowledge and crts are back where they belong, in the hands....OF THE PEOPLE! **** these limp dick downplayers, and chicken shit fallacies. **** this 24/7 vsbattlewiki spew of fra and tiering system BULLSHIT! **** verse supporters, **** the likely far higher! ****, ALL OF IT!
Vs debating is diseased, rotten to the core. There's no saving it, we need to pull it out by the roots, burn it DOWN!
And from the ashes a new vsbattleswiki will be born, amped, but UNLIMITED! The weak will be purged, the smartest will thrive, they'll make debating GREAT AGAIN! You get it? I'm using crts as a business to get clout...so I can end crts as a business.
RaidenPortrait2018.png

... Maybe I was wrong about you… You're not a greedy OPM supporter…... YOU'RE BATSHIT INSANE!!

CSAP doesn't really work that way. If you make a profile and it follows the formatting and has reasoning, it won't be deleted or changed unless you are the one enacting the changes or giving permission to someone else to. It doesn't matter how many disagree with you. I can think of multiple CSAP profiles many CSAP users disagree with but still remain
Disagree FRA

Gotta disagree with this FRA, Garou likely possesses the ability to grow further than 4-A but with no in Canon statements to quantify how much more he can grow everything we say here will amount to nothing more than speculation

I think giving him the benefit of the doubt and allowing him to copy the power of anyone and rise to the Absolute peak of 4-A on this wiki should be fine. But the difference between 4-A and 3-A is a little too much to be justified by him stating he can copy Saitama endlessly especially considering Saitama doesn't have any 3-A Feats of his own.

They should change it to HSAP then Headcannon stats and profile if they let personal interpretation without peer review as long as its properly formatted fra

Also disagree base on Agnaa's reasoning

Gotta disagree with this FRA, Garou likely possesses the ability to grow further than 4-A but with no in Canon statements to quantify how much more he can grow everything we say here will amount to nothing more than speculation

I think giving him the benefit of the doubt and allowing him to copy the power of anyone and rise to the Absolute peak of 4-A on this wiki should be fine. But the difference between 4-A and 3-A is a little too much to be justified by him stating he can copy Saitama endlessly especially considering Saitama doesn't have any 3-A Feats of his own.
Mhm agreed, copying everything higher to his own tier and without showing that is simply NLF.

Damn this exists ?
Garou has really good copiying powers but just because he went from 4-c to 4-a doesnt mean he can go 4-a to 3-a We dont know his limits so we cant throw the "he copied that so he can Do that too" argument here
The most intelligent thing to do is what scientists do "no proof no glory"
DISAGREE

Last edited:
Garou does not "grow stronger", like with Accelerated Development. Garou copies his opponents' current level of power.

Are we also going to assume that Garou cannot copy the ability of Organic Manipulation or Weapon Creation because he never copied the ability in-universe?

Honestly I could’ve sworn there was a panel implying Saitama reached a level that couldn’t be copied/understood by Garou. I also remember the copying thing not being able to fully grasp time manipulation thingy he taught Saitama.

If I’m right then I’m not really comfortable with this crt even tho I get the logic. Will go check rn.

Honestly I could’ve sworn there was a panel implying Saitama reached a level that couldn’t be copied/understood by Garou. I also remember the copying thing not being able to fully grasp time manipulation thingy he taught Saitama.

If I’m right then I’m not really comfortable with this crt even tho I get the logic. Will go check rn.
Garou never was unable to copy Saitama’s power. Read the fight again.
Garou does not "grow stronger", like with Accelerated Development. Garou copies his opponents' current level of power.

Are we also going to assume that Garou cannot copy the ability of Organic Manipulation or Weapon Creation because he never copied the ability in-universe?
Garou does have exponential growth. Read the fight.

this is getting a bit silly

Honestly I could’ve sworn there was a panel implying Saitama reached a level that couldn’t be copied/understood by Garou.
His copy ability is a conscious effort, and Saitama was advancing far too quickly for Garou to be able to consistently replicate his strength.
I also remember the copying thing not being able to fully grasp time manipulation thingy he taught Saitama.
The ability of Time Travel was a secret technique derived from "God", rather than being a technique that he copied.

So I wonder, are we going to add a note to Garou's page about him not being allowed to copy being X level of power ?
The note would just be “garou isn’t allowed to copy any AP higher than his own”
🗿
It is ironic that this thread unintentionally downgrades Garou's copying. Now in versus threads, anybody claiming "Garou should still be able to copy someone just 10 times stronger" can be countered by NLF.

Nothing is being changed on his profile, even the OP wasn't trying to change anything, this thread is just clarification that he can't copy 3-A and thus people shouldn't argue it in VS Threads.

As for abilities, that's quite a bit different to copying AP, as long as the abilities in nature are similar to things he's already copied then he should be able to copy them, but he probably couldn't for example copy soul based abilities.

If you want to say Garou can only copy abilities he's shown to copy, go ahead and make a thread for that, this is strictly for AP and attempting to strawman isn't going to change that.

Garou never was unable to copy Saitama’s power. Read the fight again.

when it said nobody could measure up to the level of power Saitama had reached, i thought “nobody” included Garou like anyone would… my bad.

Garou does have exponential growth. Read the fight.

Yeah I agree with this, exponential growth based on the level of power he can measure through his experiences (idk if he can sense power

What if he’s never met a character 10x stronger than him?
Could he copy people that could one shot him without knowing they could him?

His copy ability is a conscious effort, and Saitama was advancing far too quickly for Garou to be able to consistently replicate his strength.

Yeah and this happened right after that. So what could it mean?

Could he still copy Saitama at that point?

Yeah, this thread is about his limits to copying AP. I think it can be closed if no changes are applied to the profile.

Yeah you’re right, maybe I shouldn’t have asked here.

anyway I disagree because it seems there is a limit to gods power Garou has. So the NLF arguments I glanced through earlier in the thread kinda holds water.

Yeah, this thread is about his limits to copying AP. I think it can be closed if no changes are applied to the profile.
Thing is, I think it should

At least we should link this thread on Garou's notes as clarification to his abilities instead of having to link it every single VS Thread if people start claiming 3-A Garou or something

Tbh the only proof I can find why he can't copy a higher tier than his own is that he could not copy limitless from Saitama, and I am sure Saitama is just higher him in any aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back