• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They both actually have some pretty good ways of getting past the other's regen, but it's only...one way, so...

Garfield is gonna kick spongebob into next week and sponge bob doesn't have a counter to that to my knowledge.

This seems like Garfield's go to.

"You give me back my lasagna or I'll kick you into next week!"

"But I never had any lasagna!" Spongebob says, in his high toned voice.

"That does it!" Garfield winds up a kick.

WHAM!

"Where'd Spongebob go?" A big, pink starfish says.

"Somewhere over Saturday..."

Garfield FRA.

How did human evolution lead to an orange cat defeating a yellow sentient sponge with temporal BFR on a fourm about deciding who would win between fictional characters. How did we get here?

We got here via Garfield being upped.

Now somebody make Heathcliff on here so we can destroy him with a clearly lazier character.

Lasagna Cat FRA

Temporal BFR is pretty damn hard for Spingebeb to get around.

But didn't Gumball only time travel by accidentally breaking the screen? Doesn't seem like something he would do again

Garfield FRA btw

The Smashor said:
How did human evolution lead to an orange cat defeating a yellow sentient sponge with temporal BFR on a fourm about deciding who would win between fictional characters. How did we get here?
I'm pretty sure SpongeBob has no time manip at all (For now, SpongeBob can be such a leap of logic sometimes.) So I'm pretty darn sure Garfield beats the Sponge (Besides if we were to make the chubby cat lose there is always the Invincibubble!)... However as of March 18 2019 SpongeBob's speed was going to be calced by yet ANOTHER "Laser." dodging feat which according to Endlesspossibilities 2006 should take some 3 Weeks or something? idk but for now my vote is on Garfield's. (I'm pretty sure it won't be on FTL anyways but still something.)

Oh god his profile is locked oh goooooood

okay uh well go to the verses matchup addition request thread.

Mute thread with the really short and catchy name

Maverick Zero X said:
Ant got sick of the wank </div>
Yeah, Still I did hear it was going to happen one day, And no disrespect by the way I have my good non aggressive respects for you people and all but I for one do find a cartoony cat out pacing light a tad hypocritical (Seeing Patrick also has a now "Debunked." running to the sun and back outlier because he only showed it once or for the lack of consistency I feel something should almost apply to garfield the same way but I guess I'm okay either way.)

Though I'm not always boastful I feel like one day, maybe, just maybe, I can prove you wrong on that account. (But not right now you're on the right track.) for now Garfield just kicks that sponge to whatever date it is.

I wasn't gonna say it, but it was probably locked to prevent people from adding stuff like "immeasurable speed" and "reality hopping" to the profile.

Maverick Zero X said:
Garfield can murder mailmen: https://m.imgur.com/a/J6WbVryClearly an awesome feat ovo
That would be pretty dark for Garfield actually. XD

I'm pretty sure killing a grown man like a mail man is some where around street+ to wall anyways? I for one do find the "Breaking a window hard enough to destroy the said building." feat more crazy actually.

Jafte does have a point, The Mailman did come back soon after.

Back