• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganon’s [soul] absorption

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Ganon should have absorption,
Both body and soul absorption. Age of Calamity, Harbinger Ganon absorbs a Silver Lynel during an EX fight and Alear in the final battle.

Before anyone asks, AoC is canon. The egg robot just created a timeline split due to time travel. And if Ganon at his…we’ll maybe not weakest but non TF empowered state could do it, normal Ganon could.

It just hit me that I typed Alear, but that’s the name of the FE Engage protagonist. I’m not gonna change it. I just forgot the name of the loser in AoC. Heck it’s possible I’m right and that’s his name, but I cared so little about him that I subconsciously thought of toothpaste chan before him even though I was talking about him.

Absorption (Absorbed the ancient Sheikah relics into himself[102], absorbed Astor to achieve his complete form[90])

Calamity Crenando's had absorption for ages now already due to stuff like absorbing others like Astor but the Lynel stuff is good to add as more proof of it, also not sure why it'd also double as soul absorption instead of just normal body absorption unless I likely missed something (Cooking lunch rn so I could only skim the videos so just point out what I missed), granted it doesn't really matter if it's said or shown if absorbing others physically also doubles as absorbing their souls as well since Astor used Ganons malice to rip out and absorb Yiga clan souls anyway so he should get soul absorption regardless (He already has normal soul manipulation listed because of this but it should also double as soul absorption)

I’m not gonna change it. I just forgot the name of the loser in AoC.
Don't blame ya for forgetting his name, honestly I keep forgetting he even exists.

Back