• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zelda has (more) 5-A now, so why the heck not?

Rules: Speed Equalized. This is a composite of all of Ganon's 5-A appearences (Assuming that's allowed) vs Thanos with the full Infinity Gauntlet.

Ganondorf SSBU
Infinity Gauntlet Thanos by sachso74
Ganondorf:
Thanos:

Inconclusive:

The two most likely things he would do are power null with the waves of darkness (OoT), or just drop country wide soul manip (TP). Given that we have no idea how 5-A WW Ganon fights and any other 5-A Ganon is mindless or less intelligent. Even then, it's Moral Manip in BOTW and Invisibility in Zelda I, so it's not really bad stuff.

Waves of darkness are trash, all they did was keep Navi away from him and seemingly paralyzed link for like a few seconds.

Ganon reads his mind, puts him to sleep like that ugly chick and take the gauntlet for himself

This looks kinda stompish in Ganondorf's favor. Thanos I don't think has a way to kill him even if he snaps yet Ganondorf has all sorts of tool that can allow him to deal with Thanos.

TriforcePower1 said:
Would Soul Manipulation work against Ganon's Low-Godly?
Ganon has type 8 Immortality so no.

And before someone says it takes hundreds of years to be completed, well that's only cuz of the master sword countering all his hard to kill properties.

His type 8 doesn't take hundreds of years only because of the Master Sword countering his hard to kill properties, that's never supported in the series. If he can't regen due to Master Sword/Silver Arrows negating it then his type 8 immortality activates his type 4 and he spends hundreds of years reincarnating as shown in FSA and the orignal Legend of Zelda, we can't just say his type 8 will work instantly here since its never been portrayed as only taking so long due to the Master Sword, it's portrayed as taking that long because he can't just regen on the spot instead. So if Thanos does have good enough soul manipulation to bypass the regen the type 8 won't instantly being him back.

Not that it matters much anyway since I don't think Thanos's soul hax is good enough to bypass crenandos resistance.

Ganon is that kind of character that generally either loses or stomps due to Low-Godly.

If someone can bypass it, he just wins.

If someone can't bypass it, Ganon stomps.

Anyway, how good is Thanos's soul Manipulation?

Pretty sure that the only thing that the Soul Stone concretely gives you is death manipulation, not the actual ability to destroy souls

Thanos: I am inevitable *snaps*

Ganondorf gets dusted

Thanos: I hope they rememb-

Ganon: *Regenerates* Nah fam enjoying being trapped in the gap between dimensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back