• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganondorf vs SkullSatamon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
We need a LoZ vs Digimon match that isn't a stomp. The Pig God vs The Zelda boss reject. Ganon wants to test his new servant. However, he challenges him to a death match and promises his throne if SkullSatamon can win.

Legend of Zelda vs Digimon

Demon who weilds the Triforce of Power vs Fallen Angel of Skeletal Darkness

-Both are High 4-C

-Speed Equal

-Both are 4 meters away from each other.

FIGHT!!!

Ganondorf: 4 (Pachi, Gar, Zeed and Cal)

SkullSatamo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Skullsatamon
Yes sire. I shall show you my true power.

Ganondorf (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Come Sata. Show me your might. With it we can defeat Link.

You know, given the opponent, I'm probably gonna wind up saying the Digimon, because he'd have to be hax enough to go against Ganon, and we all know how Digimon hax is ovo

Not as much as you'd think. For a Digimon, his hax is pretty tame. All he is is a Mewtwo with less hax.

This...Might be a stomp for Ganon....

For one, Reality Warping wishes from the Tri-Force are likely capable of wishing Skull away, Low Godly regen is impossible for Skull to bypass. Sealing and BFR also take the win.

And arguably the weakest part of my arguemejt, his resistances to weapons that aren't holy on the same tier will make it hard for Skull to hurt him.

Never said he had to defeat Ganon to win. Mind Control is a very likely option as he inherited Devimon's Mind Control.

I really need to know how strong it is if it can work on Ganon...

Ganon still has a lot of instawin techniques.

I mean, Ganon can mind hax an entire country of knights to the point of bloodlusting them...as his weaker avatar.

Well Ganon kinda lacks a resistance to Mind haxes. Also all it takes is a simple look to be mind haxed.

The real cal howard said:
I mean, Ganon can mind hax an entire country of knights to the point of bloodlusting them...as his weaker avatar.
Having Mind hax doesn't give you resistance to mind hax.

I know, but if you out mind hax the mind haxxer.

Also, if Professor X taught me anything, the mind haxxing takes place on a mental battlefield where the stronger mind f***er wins

But Skull here resists Mind hax as he naturally lives in an entire realm that literally tries to erases your mind endlessly. Plus, he's nonexistent. And resistant to insta-death. More fair than you think.

You know, given the opponent, I'm probably gonna wind up saying the Digimon, because he'd have to be hax enough to go against Ganon, and we all know how Digimon hax is ovo
^When you know you mustnt mess with the wrong universe.

@Dragon Ganon does have some kind-of resistance to mind hax given he posseses the full triforce. Anyway, voting ganoldorf because BFR-ing is something he can do casually.

@Dragon Im kinda lazy but:

Myotismon vs Hylia might be fun.

Etemon vs Cell.

Dunno, I thought they may be interesting.

Etemon vs Cell.....That's hilarious.....It also reminds me that my BlackWarGreymon vs Cell fight never finished...

>Says Experience

>Forgets that SkullSatamon is a Fallen Angel Digimon meaning he's been around since Daemon, Zeed and Lucemon's rebellion.

Does classification mean that much?
Yes.

Pursuing strength and destruction, it fell to the Dark Area as a Fallen Angel Digimon with its appearance a ruin of what it once was. However, its wickedness was refined even more, so that its dark powers are unfathomable. Its Digicore, concentrated with mighty powers of darkness, is the characteristic of Demon-species Digimon called the "Dark Core". Its Special Move "Nail Bone" is a terrifying technique which fires a powerful light from the jewel at the end of its staff, which disrupts and obliterates the opponent's data.

Tsk. I thought of Daemon because of him being a corrupted Seraphimon.

Nvm, barbamon then.

Back