• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Round 1: Naruto wins with superior AP and durability and enough hax to win out.

Round 2: Ganon wins via the same way as Round 1 but the other way around.

I made a thread about Ganon vs Kaguya. No one responded.

Anyway, I'd give it to Ganon (round 2) because he doesn't need prep and has similar speed. And he has greater AP/Durability

Round 1. Naruto has higher AP and durability and more than enough hax to annihilate Ganondorf.

Round 2. Kaguya could most likely beat Ganondorf, but without Kaguya, Ganondorf solos the verse.

Ganondorf would have to be high MHS+, because Link (composite) has sub-rel reaction. How does Link's main rival have drastically slower speed.

Reactions are short movements, like the distance you'd move your arm for a punch, they're typically more important than movement speed in vs debates

...No it'd be the speed in which you can react not attack..

And again he doesn't have any sub rel reaction speed feats it's just via scaling from an item he won't be able to deliver blows at that speed regardless

Hm... Is Kaguya's Regenerationn enough for her to survive?

Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
...No it'd be the speed in which you can react not attack..
Reaction speed is the speed of you response to enemy action: dodging, using ability or plain counter-attack. Movement speed is good if you can use long-range sniping though.

Blocking or countering attacks is pretty much keeping up with your adversary I wouldn't say it's a reaction.In any case the fact that attack speed ,combat speed and reaction speed are different categories pretty much says it all

The real cal howard said:
Ganondorf would have to be high MHS+, because Link (composite) has sub-rel reaction. How does Link's main rival have drastically slower speed.
After this comment no one is talking about Ganondorf.

Just going to point out that Ganondorf (at his best) is sitting at Mach 4800 or so, and that a good deal of the verse: Madara, Naruto, Sasuke, etc.: all are counted as scaling to this Mach 7500+ feat.

So yeah, Naruto's top-tiers are in fact sitting at higher speeds than Ganondorf.

Or maybe I'm wrong, apparently we rejected that feat and now Narutoverse is what, Mach 3200-4000 or something? I dunno, I thought it was legitimate, but whatever I guess.

Back