• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganon tries to solo your verse

Dust_Collector

They/Them
So I was meant to make this as soon as I finished revamping his entire profile a few weeks ago but uh...forgot about it. I wanted a piece of the "tries to solo" action so here we go, standard assumption is speed equalized but feel free to also mention how he fares without speed being equal. The fat blue pigs profile

Round 1: Base Ganon

Round 2: Weakened Ganon

Round 3: Triforce of Power Ganon

Round 4: Triforce of Power Ganon in his Twilight Princess incarnation (Gets all the abilities of his Twilight Magic tab).

Round 5: Calamity Ganon

Round 6: Ganon with the complete Triforce

Homestuck: for the 1st and 2nd round he doesn't get very far due to characters like Jade Harley, Jack Noir and Calibor for the 3rd and 4th he makes it up to Aranea Serket and The Condesce, he gets slapped by Jack Noir and Lord English in round 5 he'd be able to take out Jane Crocker, Eridan Ampora, Sollux Captor and Roxy Lalonde but sadly he gets slapped by the higher tiers in round 6 he does the best in my opinion, he makes it up to Jack Noir and Doc Scratch but gets slapped by Lord English.

Okay so here we go

World of Darkness: Caine stands there all 6 times.

Killer Instinct: Can mayyyybe win against weakest form of Ganon, loses then on.

Infamous: Same as KI

Darkest Dungeon: Ummmm can maybe win round 1 and 2

Castlevania: Ganon can beat the tier 4s, but I don't see him beating Dracula or Chaos

Jojo: I think GER can take him down, Novel Kars might U N D E R S T A N D etc

Bobobobo: Bobobo eventually puts Ganon into one too many sight gags and Ganon is forced to rage qut.

Soul Calibur: First and second round might get told to Watch This by Nightmare, the tier 5 stuff is going up vs Algol atm. 3-A does it.

Blazblue: Errrrr 2-A hax.

Elder Scrolls: End game Dragonborn should do it, Vivec defo does it.

Zelda: Link be like "Ah shit, here we go again"

Pokémon: Ilamas>Pigs

Kirby: The incarnation of evil becomes the best friend of a pink puffball

Chrono Trigger: Fleas>Pigs

Ace Attorney: Pigs>Lawyers

Undertale: I want to make a Sans joke but I'm not feeling it inside. Also because Sans isn't the reason Ganon doesn't solo this verse.

JoJo: "Your attempts at conquering Hyrule are MUDA. You will forever try to conquer it without ever reaching the reality of power"

My Hero Academia: First Time Ganon can defeat a blond, blue eyed hero.

Fairy Tail: Base and weaken will probably lose either for Zeref's death hax or Acno's AP. Everything higher is like: Black Magician? More like Black Tree.

Medaka Box: If Iihiko can have the NLF of being able to negate everything, then I can have my Ganondorf be invincible to everything that's not the Master Sword. Ganon probably only loses to Kumagawa, in all of his keys. Lower keys may be defeated by weaker guys though, especially base and weakened.

Guilty Gear: Hmmmm, well the verse did get up to tier 2 recently. They can defo win at least two rounds but I'm not sure of a clean sweep.

Star Wars: Gets done in by the top tiers.

Marvel: Galactus is prolly eating him.

Mortal Kombat: This is interesting, wins a couple of rounds but the 3-A might pull it off

He stomps almost all of my favorite verses save for JoJo, TES, GoW, and Dishonored. Except for Suggsverse, which ***** on him no diff >:). Here's a list of my favorite verses (off the top of my head) that get a boot up the ass from weakest tier Ganon:

Berserk (Verse) (save perhaps for Idea of Evil and MAYBE the God Hand)

Vinland Saga

NieR: Automata (minus Gru)

The Walking Dead (Universe)

Witcher (Universe) (save perhaps for Gaunter O'Dimm and peak Ciri)

A Song of Ice and Fire

Mass Effect

Metal Gear

Warcraft: WC wins first two rounds mid-difficulty, taking Azeroth's heaviest hitters to put him down. Rounds 3 and 4 are trickier, but WC will likely still win when the cosmic forces (Titans, Old Gods, etc) get involved. Ganon stomps in 5 and 6 unless Argus can pop off End of All Things, which might not be likely.

Marvel: R.I.P. Ganon.

Final Fantasy VIII: First four rounds the main party stomps him, last two he might beat them but then Ultimecia stomps anyway.

Pokemo: R.I.P. Ganon.

Naruto: First two rounds, Ganon stomps the pre-Shippuden cast but would be caught up to and eventually stomped by the end of Shippuden. 3 and 4, he should be good up to the likes of Madara and Kaguya but would likely fall to them. Round 5 is his mid-diff, round 6 he stomps.

Baten Kaitos: depends if his mindhax resistance is on the level of mindhaxing an entire army and then some on an island, if he can then he stomps on all tiers.

FMA: likely loses to Father with the weakest tier, then he gets in the rest of the tiers. Maybe Truth could pull a win if he BFRs him into the alchemist gate?

Avatar the Last Airbender: Unless Bloodbending can work, he likely stomps regardless which tier.

Castlevania: Tier 2 stuff says hi.

Metroid: Unless he can resist Phazon, it'll be up in the air on what he does to the god tiers.

Xenoblade: depends if Shulk or Zanza's precognition can outpace his BFR and lead with their hax first. Everyone else won't get far.

Fire Emblem: everything High 6-B and below for Ganon might have a tough fight for the top tiers, everyone else gets stomped unless Ashera nukes him with petrification.

Golden Sun: has a tough battle for all his tiers except for Full Triforce.

Dead Space: HAH, I wish

Borderlands: Same as Dead Space

KHR: weakest tier has a challenge, everything else bodies the verse.

DMC: Ehhhhh hard to say. Especially when lol type 3 Concept hax for Sparda is a thing. Unless we're talking tier 2 then yes they can get through Ganon pretty easily.

Supernatural: abstracts and soulless non corporeals and finger snapping goodness makes this kinda hard to see how Ganon could win.

Dragon ball: only the non canon stuff can stand a chance at this point since lol tier 2 hax

World of Darkness: Caine sits in his yellow cab and ask Ganon "Where too?" Other than that Caine stares Ganon dies!

Castlevania: Dracula uses Wine Throw!!! Ganon Dies!!! And with Power of Dominance has a new Boss to guard a area of the castle!!!

Vampire Hunter D: D swings his sword in the air; while being 3,000 miles away from Ganon. Somehow Ganon is cut in half and Dies!!! (LOL anyone who knows VHD... this can really happen)

Dies Irae: Reinhard Heydrich wants to love Ganon... Ganon Dies!!!

Umineko: Featherine writes a Link and Ganon M/M Slash Fanfiction.... It becoms REALITY!!!

He already destroyed most of my favorite verses >8V

Lemme think...

• Golden Sun: Are we screwed, Isaac? - Isaac: Yes/No
  • Hajime no Ippo: Takamura: Are Boxing matches still be a thing in your new kingdom? - Ganondorf: Yes. - Takamura: Go crazy.
  • Bravely Series: Ganondorf: Bow to the king of Evil! - Agnes: Unacceptable!
  • JoJo: Quoting Triforce above: "Your attempts at conquering Hyrule are MUDA. You will forever try to conquer it without ever reaching the reality of power"

Kamen Rider: Oma Zi-O and Decade goes "lolno" and at the very least stalemates due to "As long as the people remembers Kamen Rider, we will stay as well!". Oh and Kabuto time forkery. That helps a lot.

Ultraman: ... Probably clears? Eventually? Although again, Time Forkey and "We will always be here as long as people remember us!" helps.

Mortal Kombat: Ganon sits on Shao Kahn's throne and uses it as a staging ground for his "OMNI-VERSAL CONQUEST" (not that he will get far!)

One Punch Man: Saitama gets the fight he was looking for, but it's sadly a 'BAD-END'! The hero falls, and the world is soon to share his fate! (noooo... not my Fubuki!!!)

MCU Part 1: "Avengers... Assemble!"... Ganon Laughs! "Your army is too small!!!"

MCU Part 2: Thanos snaps fingers! ... Ganon Laughs "Your Exsistance Erasure is too weak!!!"

Twilight: Ganon kills himself... Edward Cullen is just to much 'EDGE' for Ganon to handle!!! LOL! ( I hate Twilight btw)

Tenchi Muyo: Washu looks at Ganon... Ctrl+Alt+Del!!!

Darkstalkers: Demitri chuckles, Pyron crackles, Jedah laughs, Belial laughs louder... Ganon laughs "LOUDEST"... Morrigan 'Moans!'

Warhammer 40K: Ganon... remembers he left the stove on back at Shao Khan's castle in the MK-Verse!!!... Ganon remains silent!!!

Star Wars: Lightside, Darkside, pffft... Ganon Laughs!!!

Byaonetta: Bayonetta 'Moans' along side Morrigan!... Ganon Laughs!!!

Diablo: Ganon crushes the Hero(es), erase Diablo/Leah, shatters Heaven, and sit back and let the remaining forces of Hell rip Sanctuary asunder! Ganon sits down and drinks a cold one!!!

Back