• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganon tries to solo your verse

I guess since I'm bored i'll make an extended version.

•Archie Sonic:Does well with the Base characters until he encounters Sonic's type 8,Fatehax and the Sword of Acorns.Super Forms and higher forms like Ultra Sonic,Chaos Knuckles and Titan Tails stomp along with main villains like Enerjak and Mogul.(Base characters are possibly being upgraded to Low 2-C in the near future)

•Marvel Cinematic Universe:Solos pretty much everyone including my poor wife Wanda but is stopped dead in his tracks by Dormammu.

•Kirby:Does really well until he meets friendlier peeps who like to throw hearts.Then the next wave of dream freinds will include Ganondorf.

•Star Wars:Does well until Sidious or Luke begin thinking.Bedlam Spirits stomp him as well.

•Bayonetta:Does really well and possibly solos although Aesir,Queen Sheba or Jubileus may win.That is until Weekly upgrades them to teir 2 ovo.

•Game Sonic:Does pretty well until he runs into the top tier villains like Time Eater,Egg Wizard and Solaris or if pisses of any of the Super Hedgehogs.Also Ganon may want to attack the land of dreams but Illumina says lol type 1 abstract.

Tier 3-A Ganondorf:

Castlevania: If only he were Tier 2, this could be fun.

MCU: Stomps everyone until Dormammu comes a knockin'.

BlazBlue: Lol 2-A hax

Guilty Gear: Very tricky, actually. Could go either way IF Tier 3 only. Tier 2, though...yeah no.

Sonic (Games): Does well until Time Eater, Alf-Layla-Wa-Layla, Solaris or if the Super's go Tier 2.

Mario: Stomps a good chunk of the main series. Then the RPG's come in.

Fire Emblem: Stomps, until Tier 2 Azura?

Dragon Ball (canon): Stomps a good chunk due to hax. Though the Gods of Destruction, the Angels and Ze-No might prove....difficult.

BlazBlue: Yeah...poor Ganondorf will get stomped in all of the forms but he might give some characters a good run of money.

Guilty Gear: Kinda tricky but Ganondorf might be able to beat a few people but in the end burn out and die against Sol Badguy.

Devil May Cry: Ganondorf will get stomped by Dante even if Ganondorf goes into his most powerful form due to Dante (in his DMC5 version) would hax him until to his death but he would give Dante a good fight in the end.

Persona: I have no idea but I have a feeling Ganondorf might be a huge threat to the Personaverse and my guess Ganondorf will lose to the teamwork of Minato/Makoto, Yu Narukami and Ren/Akira.

Shin Megami Tensei: Uhh yeah no Ganondorf and even in his Ganon form is screwed since these guys fight beings that will stomp Ganondorf.

Final Fanatasy: Well Ganondorf would be a threat but there are people in this verse that will put an end to Ganondorf.

Fire Emblem: Ganondorf pretty much stomps over this verse until the higher tier characters like Azura and such appears and maybe beats Ganondorf?

Legend of Zelda: We know the series and we know Link...so Ganondorf loses.

Pokemon: Ganondorf will prove a massive threat stomping until he faces the Legendary and Mythical Pokemon and gets stomped.

Ninja Gaiden: I have no idea...but I have a feeling Ganondorf will almost stomp this entire verse but he will run into serious trouble against someone like Ryu Hyabusa who might end up killing Ganondorf in his many forms due to Ryu's Dragon Sword.

Castlevania: Well guess Dracula has a new fresh batch of blood after his fight with Ganondorf and even a free Triforce.

Fairy Tail: Base Ganondorf might have trouble dealing with Zeref's death hax and Acnologia's annoying eating magic stick until Ganondorf becomes into his Twilight Princess Ganon form and will be very difficult for this verse to handle.

Naruto: Ganondorf will have difficulty due to hax from certain characters but my guess when he goes Ganon he will probably stomp that is until Naruto and Sasuke are in their latest incarnation working together where Ganon might have slight difficulty.

Code Geass: Ganondorf stomps with no effort needed

Darker than Black: Ganondorf will have annoyance dealing with Hei and a few other contractors but in the end stomps without transforming

D.Gray-Man: Ganondorf will have slight issues with Allen until he becomes Ganon (the form before the Twilight one) and stomps

Fullmetal Alchemist: Ganondorf stomps but that is until he gets to the Gate of Truth and will probably be screwed over by that jerk (not killed but...indisposed).

Gurren Lagaan: Yeah...Ganondorf is screwed in either form when Simon and the Dai-Gurren when they use their spiral enegry.

Mario: biggest problem is bowser with his EE but the rest shouldn't be a problem

DC: Superman is getting revised and getting massive buffs, so he may be able to stalemate him. If he gets past superman, he gets massacred by Darkseid and blinked by lucifer if he bothers to care

Marvel: He stomps everything up to most of the tier 4's. But Strange uses the Eye of Agamotto to powernull him or calls upon eternity in which there is nothing he can do without getting absorbed. It gets worse the higher you go

MCU: I don't know maybe strange can trap him in a portal or something, if that doesn't work Dormammu beats him

Smash Bros: Ganon becomes the SS+++++++++++++++++++++++++ Tier character but he still loses to Brawl Metaknight

Zelda: It's........ canon on what the outcome will be

Disney: Solos but Jumba and Bill will be hard to deal

Other verses which I like but aren't my favorites

Looney Tunes: he is handily beating ganon in another thread so no

LoTr: gets up to Morgoth, if he goes past him he gets massacred by Eru

Kirby: Kirby is really haxed so he will be a problem but ganon has a chance of winning

Pokemon: stops at arceus and the creation trio

Still amazed Ganon got to tier 2 lol

World of Darkness: Dies once he gets to the mid tiers, will swepp until then probably.

Guilty Gear: Sol flings his passives.

Castlevania: I'm inclined to say no, Chaos and Drac and all that.

Jojo: Novel Kars adapts

Darkest Dungeon: Should clear, there is the farmstead with a mini lavos so not sure how that goes though.

Warhammer: Pull my finger

Back