• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gan (Dark Tower) VS Nyarlatothep (Lovecraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something being analogous to something else =/= said things being equal in power. There are creatures from the Prim that are absolute fodder, such as succubi or oracles. Very few entities from it are Gan or Crimson King tier.

As for an actual battle, is this true Nyarlathotep? Because Gan has not demonstrated something one of Nyar's avatars could accomplish, or even Hypnos, who died from just attempting to rise up in existence and perceive the Outer Gods on his own.

Actually Gan created the Tower itself. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/594477

Great Old Ones are able to destroy/remake this infinite-dimensional structure.

GOOs were beaten by creatures of Prim who are made of it, Prim is King's version of outer void.

Gan and Crimson King are the strongest ones of CoP.

CK is Dark side of Gan. Basically Gan + CK = omnipotent = Azathoth.

Anyway Gan has better feats.

I'm aware Gan created the tower, which is an infinitely layered structure. He also fully transcends this, which is the baseline requirement for 1-A.

Nyarlathotep has avatars who transcend infinite-dimensional structures. Or, more impressively, we have Hypnos, who was already beyond infinite-dimensional space-time, ascended even higher through the dimensionless void, and died by just catching the attention of the Outer Gods.

Gan has no feats of that level. He could be higher, but he does not have anything that puts him there, at the moment.

I think I'll vote for Nyarlathotep for reasons above. If a guy who is already 1-A died just by being on the level of existence that one of Nya's avatars can access, I don't think a baseline 1-A would have any chance against the true Crawling Chaos.

I'll ask one more time, is this the first 1A fight to be added?

I believe only one more vote is left, unless Azathoth is voting, then concluded.

It just means its not quite certain they are there while for Beerus we know for certain he's there.

So it's the exact same thing for Gan here. Being certain doesn't matter, because we are considering Gan as 1-A here

It isn't? Ok then, but if they are evenly matched in every factor then these little things could be the deciding tie breaker, just like college candidate selections.

After looking at Gan profile I don't think it is quite necessary to instill the likely prefix, but Nya def has better feats.

Gan stomps. All Creatures of Prim are 1-As because they are beyond infinite dimensional space. Crimson King and Gan are easily beyond them whereas Nya is nowhere near Azathoth.

By feats - Gan stomps as well. He created infinite dimensional space whereas Nya's avatars exist outside of universes but haven't done any serious shit inside of it as well as Nya itself.

^ Mate, what. Nyar fodderizes beings who are well beyond 1-A. Nyar doesn't have to be anywhere near Azathoth in power to be comparable/above Gan.

Jockey-1337 said:
Gan stomps. All Creatures of Prim are 1-As because they are beyond infinite dimensional space. Crimson King and Gan are easily beyond them whereas Nya is nowhere near Azathoth.
By feats - Gan stomps as well. He created infinite dimensional space whereas Nya's avatars exist outside of universes but haven't done any serious shit inside of it as well as Nya itself.
I feel the need to quote TFS Frieza right about now.

Because, like, how can "being beyond infinite dimensional space" give Gan an advantage, when this is literally a requirement to be a 1-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back