• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gan (Dark Tower) VS Nyarlatothep (Lovecraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....do you guys want me to add this for y'all again if it wasn't added the first time? I can do that seeing as how people here....actually are somewhat debating 1-A fights...not unlike mines where i just rage-quitted even though it was team battle of it....

Ranting aside, if it's allowed to be added even now as of current, i can do this for y'all then...or someone else will have to do it as i have to leave in the next hour for class.

I felt insulted there that one time because of the wikia here... -_-

But let's move on from that then, shall we? So it's 8 on Nyar's side so that's a yes to add this to their pages here and now, correct? Cause i have to get ready soon and such as i mentioned above...

Depends on which Nyar is used cause the OP didn't bother to at least specify. Like is it Avatar Nyar/Nyar's Avatars or is it True Nyar being used?

And that's also a good quiestion to bring up yes, Gargoyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back