• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gamzee Makara vs. Kessler

All I'll say is right now is Mind Screw likely isn't working on Kessler due to how ridiculously potent his resistance is, and he has no resistance in his own right.

That's all I can say.

Gargoyle One said:
All I'll say is right now is Mind Screw likely isn't working on Kessler due to how ridiculously potent his resistance is, and he has no resistance in his own right.
That's all I can say.
Actually Gamzee does have resistance. He has natural resistance to a mind based attack that wiped out an entire species that spans across and regualrly conquers multiple galaxies.

so he summons a vision of the Beast and Kessler dies of a heart attack

I think that could mess with Kessler for a bit. What about time travel?

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
so he summons a vision of the Beast and Kessler dies of a heart attack
I think that could mess with Kessler for a bit. What about time travel?
He travels into either the future or the past with a time machine. If he causes any kind of time paradox then the universe ends which isn't something Gamzee would do in character.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Well then it depends on whats his best mind manipulation feat
He was capable of effortlessly mindhaxing someone who resisted mind hax from someone who could mind control thousands of people at once. There's also the fact that (If I remember correctly) Purple Bloods are meant to keep the populations of entire planets in line with their fear and dream manipulating powers, this would scale to Gamzee since he is a direct decedent of the strongest Purple Blood in history and is amplified beyond the levels that he would normally reach due to his connection to the aspect of Rage.

Back