• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gamer fights a chimpanzee

A stab actually landing in the spine will totally paralize him, it's a chimpanzee, not a vampire. The reason I argued for le monke winning is cause he can easily wrestle the knife away due to superior lifting strength.

Also, Arthur obviously is smarter, but he has little combat experience (He tries to choke Alfred, shoots a few people and stabs someone iirc). He's not necessarily a better fighter than the chimpanzee, though he's not worse either,. Point is, the chimp is not a mindless idiot- it's not human in intelligence, but even lions or such understand the principle of knives and the sort, and basically every animal is hard-wired to try and avoid such wounds. So stabbing him multiple times while staying still armed and untouched is gonna be very difficult for our gamer, considering the chimpanzee is stronger in LS and more agile.

The only reason for Joker winning is apparently via him stabbing the Chimp to death but Travis the chimp literally was hit with a chair (i think) or a shovel multiple times or something along with being stabbed multiple times with a knife and being shot and it kept going for a while so i see this scenario:

Joker stabs Chimp a few times before Chimp smacks the knife out of Joker's hands,pulls him towards itself and then rips him apart and bites his face off while torturing him,or if he's lucky he gets a quick death by the Chimp breaking his neck or going unconscious / passing out,maybe by bleeding idk

Heck the Chimp might as well bite Joker's fingers off or his hand off to disarm him

what stops the Chimp from using it's lifting strenght to disarm Arthur or just bite off his hand or bite off his fingers to get rid of Arthur's knife and since the Chimp's stamina is superhuman while Arthur is just high it can most likely avoid some knife stabs for some time and then when Arthur is tired the Chimp can go in for the kill and bite Arthur's face off

As if the Chimp would even immediately think of doing so. Why would you stamina as an argument. How tired do you think Arthur will get? First off, I highly doubt the chimp would use a strategy like that. Second, Arthur is capable of running away from two police officers at a long distance, get hit by a taxi, quickly get up, and still running like it was nothing.

1) pretty sure the Chimp won't just let itself stabbed,atleast not after being stabbed a few times,sure it won't think of that immediately but i mean after being stabbed it's probably gonna do that while being bloodlusted / pissed off. (Note: I'm not an animal expert although i know some stuff about Chimpanzees but anyways it's not surprising if i get this wrong)

2) Speed is equalized.

Plus the Chimp also has a lifting strenght advantage,so he can use it to disarm Arthur of his knife and then Arthur can say goodbye to his face and nose,plus if Arthur manages to stab it the Chimp has enough durability to take some stabs and plus that would probably end up making the Chimp more pissed off / angry which would probably increase the chances of it just grabbing Arthur and ripping him apart

1) Okay, but him being stabbed and making him pissed is likely just going to mean that he gets more agressive. Which honestly wouldn't change much, these two know that they're in a battle. So I fail to see how this benefits the chimp. If anything, Arthur gets easy hits from the start.

2) Never did I say speed was a wincon, you clearly misunderstood my point. This was an example of Arthur's stamina and as to why this won't be a huge deciding factor.

3) Did you read what I said? Show me an example of a chimp disarming someone's small weapon after being hit by it. What do you think the chimps use their lifting strength for? It sure as hell isn't for disarming or pinning someone larger than them down. And Arthur has the durability to survive a car crash without any signs of lethal harm, the second one killing a police officer. As well as quickly getting up from a beating of three adults. Remember, Arthur broke a phonebooth window with an easy headbutt, and bashed a mans skull to the wall, killing him. Said man was larger than himself. Again, both of these characters are superhuman. You act as if Arthur's own ap is non-existent.

Back