• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gamer fights a chimpanzee

um... you might want to look at why the chimp is 9-C because as far as i can tell, it´s physically superior in every category.

Not really, they both scale from overpowering humans and taking vehicle crashes trounces shovel beatings.

I think the chimp has an advantage here, it has more lifting strength, and it should survive a stab or two, after which it will overpower Arthur and start biting his face off. Arthur has little combat experience and isn't particularly composed, so I think that'll work in favor of the chimp more times than not. It likely will later die of bleeding out, but that's still a win for this wiki's rules.

Yeah, but it'll still be in pain. Arthur isn't going to just stab it one time and be done with it, he's going to repeatedly hit the chimp over and over.

Yeah, that chimp was stabbed multiple times and bludgeoned over the head with a shovel and pretended nothing happened.

Arthur is more likely to stab the chimp in the eyes and vital points, again, he's going to keep on stabbing until he's dead.

It should be mentioned, no being that size can "shrug off" being stabbed, it was on an adrenaline rush. A good stab will kill a chimpanzee, but in hours, not seconds.

That's Arthur's first move, not sure what a chimp's first move will be. Considering how Arthur was able to kill a man larger than himself in both weight and height with his shiv, I think the chimp will go down the same way.

No shit he killed a man with it it's a shiv you point it the right way and go to town, but the chimp isn't an idiot, and he can manage to overpower Arthur before he does too much damage or just rip it off his hand, and it's not like the shiv is long enough for Arthur to have any range advantage. Arthur has the potential to do damage more quickly, but the chimpanzee is gonna be able to take that potential away from him

Armorchompy said:
It should be mentioned, no being that size can "shrug off" being stabbed, it was on an adrenaline rush. A good stab will kill a chimpanzee, but in hours, not seconds.
This Chimp would also be on an adrenaline rush, though. It's in a fight to the death.

That won't close its wounds, it's still gonna die later on. But it would not stop it dead in its tracks, yeah.

Arthur scales higher. The chimp only cracked the windshield some. That doesn't scale to the full on break, or getting plowed by a taxi cab. And Arthur got up from that basically unhurt. Arthur should be a deal tougher and stronger

Stabbing is piercing too. Both can pierce. But one is stronger, tougher, more tolerant to pain, longer arm reach, And smarter.

Ok. Yea. They can keep fighting after being stabbed in the right area. A chest stab isn't gonna stop em. Something to their brain or eye would definitely hold them back as blinding them or attacking something extremely important to their thinking process

Or it's brain has been stabbed. And don't show me the stamina again. Cause those chills that get stabbed aren't being stabbed directly in their brain.

Back