• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't mean he scales to literally everyone who's mentioned the arabian knights ever.

@MYHERO

Okay.

What? Sonic and the secret rings my boi, It Literally has The book of the Arabian Nights. There's no evidence it *"is"* not the Arabian Nights we know, it was changed because of Erazor, that was explained already.

It's not a Connected cosmology, That is it's own, it's wholesomeness, it belongs to it. Not every verse includes the world of the Arabian Nights And In 99.5% of its involvements, it's not a multiverse. That is the problem that wolkistan And shadow are not getting here, and so probably are you. The MaginaryWorld Was already discussed and so far, no one -yet- actually disagrees with that end.

Can you explain how representing universes with circles justifies 10D in any way?

@Wokistan what? You got evidence for that my boi?

In the manual at page 4. They are put down as: "*timeless*" tales. Within the world.

I don't need evidence for saying that we don't ever scale things like that. You would need to prove that sonic somehow contains all of MTG within itself (Protip, it doesn't).

Does not mean 10 dimensional.

String theory dimensions don't work the way that this wiki uses the term, as the higher dimensions are shrunken down to the size of a planck length. We use them in the geometric sense. If we were to use that, basically any universe buster would be 11D.

You also would have to prove that sonicverse abides by string theory.

@wokistan It does Because Arabian Nights is the extension connected to it. Seriously?

I never stated it was, it shows that it's stories with no time of ending. An infinite multiverse Lmao. I stated the bubble universes in MaginaryWorld are just that.

No that's not an acceptable reason to scale. The earth is connected to a lot of verses. They don't all scale to one another. Do I scale to sonic irl because I can tear paper, and the arabian knights is written on paper?

An infinite multiverse is 2-A, and you'd need to prove that sonicverse abides by this guy's theory.

@Wokistan okay, you are begging the question and are creating a circular argument with no evidence, no quality of it whatsoever which is a hitchens razor. No Quantity/Quality Of Evidence Can Be taken out as well as the argument related to it.

I can type out names of fallacies too, doesn't really mean anything. You are the one who needs to prove that sonic somehow has MTG in it. No, both having the arabian nights is not sufficient evidence. YOu also need to prove that sonic operates off of that theoretical physicist's views, which I don't think you're gonna find much support for.

@Wokistan Horrible Analogy, secondly, the earth would Not be quantifiable because it's just Planet busting Feats, not every cosmology is Connected To Eachother on that end unless evidence from the authors/companies/scans dictate so. You're gonna compare an entire universe/sub-dimension/dimension to a planet? Get out now...... unless of course you have actual reason and not headcannon.

Shape Of The Universe Matters, Michio Kaku uses bubble universes, not the earth model or the Quantum multiverses like you see in Dragon Ball.....

So you agree with 2-A? Nice. At least I have that around.

The Arabian Nights is a book directly relating to Magic: The Gathering. As I've shown, it has different meanings within Fiction, even if it has the book, it has to have cosmological substance to scale.

4th dimensional Plane, Bubble Universes, Universes That Don't Exist Yet (Dream Worlds In Sonic Shuffle), Concept Of Tiny Bands And Vibrating Harmonic Strings (Generations), Several Universes And Timelines....... (06, Black Night, Secret Rings)

Lmao!

@Wokistan I'm not simply typing out fallacies, I'm explaining how you approached the standards to be called out for it, it simply shows that you're not taking logical debating habits into hand.

I don't need to explain that either, Michio Kaku Did, Many Scientists And Theorists Consider Bubble Universes 10D-11D Which is On The Same Level If Not Higher Than The Brane Multiverse.

You need to stop! Lol.

@Real Cal Howard make a post explaining that and surely I will refute it.

"Not every cosmology is connected" So why exactly are MTG and sonic, two completely unrelated verses? Also exactly what seperates universe busting from planet busting aside from the power needed to do so, and why exactly should needing more force let you randomly scale to unrelated verses?

What the scientists say is all fine and dandy, but you need proof that the verse operates on their theories for them to be taken into consideration. No, representing universes as a circle is not enough proof.

Also, if we are to assume that sonic operates off of this, and discount how string theory's interpretation of spatial dimensions is incompatable with the geometric version used here, exactly why are we to assume that all of those universes are immediately on the highest possible brane level anyways? None of them display any characteristics which would suggest this, and the topic is never touched on by anyone.

Also nobody even scales to illumina except void, so if you got anything out of this it'd just be those two.

Want The Links To Bubble Universes Being 10D-11D?

Here: https://youtu.be/D6XAkVA7RmY.

Michio Kaku Explains It once again.

One Bubble Universe is Within Hyperspace, But Many According To "String Theory" is Many, that there are far more of them and that is the multiverse Of 11 Dimensions.

I don't need any more evidence than I've shown.

Dude I don't care about his interpretation's validity at this point. I'm sure he knows what he's talking about. The problem is that we are not going to assume that every universe follows these theories. You need to establish sonicverse as following these sort of rules for it to be considered.

I feel like you seem to be taking the fact that the worlds are represented as circles and looking into it too much. A circle removed from context is just a shape, which can be used to express the form of something just as any other shape. It has no higher meaning without something to connect such higher meaning to it, meaning we can't take the fact that universes are circular here and extrapolate from it that they are 11 dimensional due to string theory. You'd need, at the very least, a mention of string theory, or possibly some statement about "bubble universes" where it's very clear that they are referring to these concepts.

@Wokistan again, you misunderstood, "not every cosmology" Because Arabian Nights is Magic The Gathering, And Sonic has an infinite multiverse within a book, you have absolutely no evidence for what you're saying, and you're gonna ask me the question? I refuse, Via the red herr, stop creating multiple arguments to deteriorate from the main focus.

@ShadowWarrior1999 Comrade, Read What I Said to you before about bubble universes, that is the actual core of Michio Kaku's theory on the multiverse Aka String Theory- Super String Theory. You know as much as I do that sonic has dimensional planes, like the 4th dimensional plane from shuffle like I showed.

Solaris And Time Eater, Solaris was confirmed to have erased everything, Sonic Defeated Him, Time Eater Was Going To Erase Every L Sonic Handed To Eggman even if the resulting dimension was destroyed according to Tails, That includes Sonic Shuffle Because According To the manual, Eggman was trying to get in the way of Sonics Journey.

Prove that Sonic's version of the arabian knights contains the totality of MTG then. Then get back to me on proving that sonic abides by string theory.

@Wokistan because Super String Theory And M-Theory is allowed which are consistent conjunctions Of String Theory, Which Michio Kaku uses for them. Lol

Also, you made more than one argument, and as such I responded to more than one argument. That's not what a red herring is. You are making arguments about sonic scaling to MTG, as well as arguments about 11D sonic. To refuse to answer one just because you feel like declaring it a red herring isn't gonna endear many people to agreeing with you.

String theory may stop being allowed, at some point, due to the differences in how dimensions are considered I mentioned above. However, it's allowed for verses that specify string theory is being abided by. It is not a default assumption.

That is a gigantic jump in logic, going from "worlds are projections" to "String theory is what this verse uses"

@Torlikoff

That's not how it works and neither what context was used.

Bubble Universes with worlds in them being projected, hence proving they are not just simple shapes of the universes and they have substance and prove a purpose.

Because Of Michio Kaku Lol.

@Torlikoff Elaborate Please? 2-A is 5D and The Precious Stones Are that.

What makes it baseless anyhow?

2-A isn't 5D, you're confusing it with High 2-A. 2-A is infinite 4D.

If you didn't know, you can link to specific times of youtube videos by right clicking then clicking "link current time". I find it useful when trying to show people things myself.

You've still not established why Sonic scales to MTG. That, and if it did it'd actually be low 1-C because MTG has High 2-As.

That video only has tails stating that they've entered a 4D area, which 2-B already covers.

@Wokistan

The Arabian Nights!, I've already shown the links, and you've never debunked it!

No, Tails Stated Worlds Are being projected on a screening, 31:36 which confirms the shells they're contained in Has substance, it is a realm illumina dreamed of.

Not Tails but Lumina Stated It, It's a 4D Area Beyond The Sonic Multiverse, That Would be a 4D Plane, Which is below the Precious Stone And

@Azathoth The Abyssal Idiot If you want context on what happened, you'll have to read up on the debate.

ZaStando27 said:
@MYHERO
Okay.

What? Sonic and the secret rings my boi, It Literally has The book of the Arabian Nights. There's no evidence it *"is"* not the Arabian Nights we know, it was changed because of Erazor, that was explained already.

It's not a Connected cosmology, That is it's own, it's wholesomeness, it belongs to it. Not every verse includes the world of the Arabian Nights And In 99.5% of its involvements, it's not a multiverse. That is the problem that wolkistan And shadow are not getting here, and so probably are you. The MaginaryWorld Was already discussed and so far, no one -yet- actually disagrees with that end.
I wasn't talking about Secret Rings, I was talking about how you did not have the Connected Cosmology on your CRT. Y ou brought in that when I asked a question revolving around Shuffle. (Which again I don't know why you did that) When I meant connected cosmology, I wasn't talking about Arabian Nights in its own. I meant the connection between MTG and Arabian Nights, which can potentially mean MTG is part of Sonic. And please do not put me in the same group as Shadow and Wolkistan. Never have I once here, disagreed with a single thing on your CRT. I only came to ask you a question for Shuffles, and when you brought in MTG, Arabian Nights, I did not disagree with you. I just told you to just focus on that somewhere else, as it is its own big topic, and you didn't include it in your CRT. And I have not been able to follow what is going on in this thread so far, but if no one disagrees with your Maginary World thing, then are you telling me you were able to convince them that Sonic is at least high 2-A? Damn...

So far, Shadow Agrees With 2B

And Wokistan is undecided between 2-A and High 2-A

He mainly has a bone to pick on mtg like you, I've explained it to him, but he's not trying to take it in. He agrees with MaginaryWorld scans but not with the bubble universes being 11D when they clearly as explained by Michio Kaku are.

If you want to see why Arabian Nights is an extension to magic: the gathering then watch this video of this guy: https://youtu.be/zN4ro9Ch0i8.

He explains it better than me.

Azathoth so far is probably reading off the thread to make an analysis on what sonic could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back