• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Game Sonic-verse upgrade to 2-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Super Sonic still be Low Multiversal? Consistently I feel it'd be better than a straight upgrade because of Solaris, i.e. the only person with this power as Super Sonic needed help fighting two mechs that could only merge two universes as well as manipulate the space-time continuum of one. It just wouldn't seem right at the moment. 2-B Solaris is something I can see, I guess.

The Egg Wizard would actualy scale to 2-B as well, via sustaining all parralel universes and all, so 2-B would scale to the hedgehog trio, actualy this was already agreed in the original 2-B thread before the Maginary World downgrade

Someone had told me a while back that The Egg Wizard would scale above Solaris, because Super Sonic, Shadow, and Silver, fought against Solaris 1 vs 1 on three separate points in time, while Super Sonic admitted that he needed help from Burning Blaze to defeat The Egg Wizard.

I'm not sure how accurate this would be though.

Theuser789 said:
The Egg Wizard would actualy scale to 2-B as well, via sustaining all parralel universes and all, so 2-B would scale to the hedgehog trio, actualy this was already agreed in the original 2-B thread before the Maginary World downgrade
Actually the precioustone sustains the Maginaryworld.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Someone had told me a while back that The Egg Wizard would scale above Solaris, because Super Sonic, Shadow, and Silver, fought against Solaris 1 vs 1 on three separate points in time, while Super Sonic admitted that he needed help from Burning Blaze to defeat The Egg Wizard.
I'm not sure how accurate this would be though.
Solaris has a second form tho.

Anyways pretty sure the original thread already explained why Sonic and Co would be 2-B if this was true and all

@Julian

The part about Solaris is correct, the only problem is that doesn't really mean much because variable tier, the Final Hazard took two super forms as well, but he isn't stronger than Solaris

I agree with the 2-B cosmology as well however the scaling is where the issues will inevitably crop up, so I wish this CRT well and hope (perhaps naively) things don't go sour, good luck folks!.

Also before I get called out for blasphemy ahem...

Blue Zavok!.

On a more serious note. Regardless if I think the cosmology is 2-B or not, the execution of this thread was a lottle poor. Not many will remember the arguments for either side from a thread done months ago. Additionally, there's some different/new things to discuss about 2-B Sonic that isn't present in the previous thread.

But if people think this thread is enough, then go ahead and continue. Don't lemme stop you

ShakeResounding has a point.

It would be appreciated if anyone, when and if they have the time, could make a summary of the arguments and counter arguments presented in the last sonic thread for 2-B, so that it can better be evaluated by the staff.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
ShakeResounding has a point.

It would be appreciated if anyone, when and if they have the time, could make a summary of the arguments and counter arguments presented in the last sonic thread for 2-B, so that it can better be evaluated by the staff.
Already beat you to it. I have a blog off-site in the works for this entire debacle that I'll post once it's ready. Pretty sure it should be on a new thread tho.

All right then. Perhaps we should wait until you finish your blog and then create another thread with the blog on it.

That could work, yes. Unless there's something else people would like to discuss, we could probably close this thread. Anybody got something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back