• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Game) Sonic the hedgehog vs Meta Knight

Super Sonic should be somewhere between Planet Level and Star Level at least. So he wins with that if he's smart enough to understand how dangerous an enemy Meta is. Though... technically, Base Sonic has defeated and harmed three technical planet busters (Emerl, Dark Gaia and P. Chaos because the earliest former and latest latter used the Chaos Emeralds which are a planet busting source). Sonic would still be too slow naturally to fight Meta even if that were true, still. But hey...

Davy0 said:
Super Sonic should be somewhere between Planet Level and Star Level at least. So he wins with that if he's smart enough to understand how dangerous an enemy Meta is. Though... technically, Base Sonic has defeated and harmed three technical planet busters ('Emerl', Dark Gaia and P. Chaos because the earliest former and latest latter used the Chaos Emeralds which are a planet busting source). Sonic would still be too slow naturally to fight Meta even if that were true, still. But hey...
I added a bit more Azzy.

Also that doesn't count Ifrit who was a possible Planet Buster but was probably too hungry (he fed on Chao) to utilize its full power in combat, shouldn't take it too far away from its true destructive capacity though, Imma just sayin' (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Davy0 said:
Davy0 said:
Super Sonic should be somewhere between Planet Level and Star Level at least. So he wins with that if he's smart enough to understand how dangerous an enemy Meta is. Though... technically, Base Sonic has defeated and harmed three technical planet busters ('Emerl', Dark Gaia and P. Chaos because the earliest former and latest latter used the Chaos Emeralds which are a planet busting source). Sonic would still be too slow naturally to fight Meta even if that were true, still. But hey...
I added a bit more Azzy.
Also that doesn't count Ifrit who was a possible Planet Buster but was probably too hungry (he fed on Chao) to utilize its full power in combat, shouldn't take it too far away from its true destructive capacity though, Imma just sayin' (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
A-added a bit more Azzy. (HAHAHAHAHAHDHBDHYDWghg!)

Davy0 said:
A-added a bit more Azzy. (HAHAHAHAHAHDHBDHYDWghg!)
Ifrit?

Now you've gone too far.

Don't make me form a convoluted plot to kill you sometime in the future so I can fuse with my other half and turn into a giant Christmas ornament.

Solaris Clause the Kramphog. Truly evil. Not only will he take all your presents, he will make sure you don't get any in all timelines in every parallel world. And only Sondolf the Wonderhedge can save Multiverse-mas.

Tailancer is his one and only reindeer, there are rumors that he is the true king of Multiverse-mas, but it has never been proven, nor should it ever be proven. For since the dawn of man, a prophecy , that shall never exist again was made of Tailancer.

Nightmares of a future that shall never happen, only time will tell if said future shall bring itself in existence! Multiverse-mas belongs to the true blue jolly dude!

OK I'll stop... But yeah, Meta if Base, Super Sonic laughingly beats him down.

Now hold on, Sonic isn't that much slower than he is; Don't get it wrong, he has a speed advantage but if you read what I said before me and Azzy made Christmas jokes, he beat plenty of characters to show he had the toughness to fight Meta Knight.

He won't survive Super Sonic. Super Sonic has defeated beings who were far greater than Planet Busting on a regular basis, either with or without help. Such as the Time Eater, Solaris (which is considered an outlier here), Perfect Dark Gaia (Dark Gaia was already a planet buster, and Perfect Dark Gaia was at full power so it should be far stronger than it was), Egg Salamander, Egg Wizard.

He is much faster than his base form through the amplification of the Chaos Emeralds, just to an unknown degree (Sonic is already FTL normally, Chaos Emeralds only enhance the traits that a character already has like other transformations).

I remember when Sonic was about going fast and collecting rings. Now it's the video game version of Dragon Ball Z.

Not even close, if we count the Time Eater and Solaris, Sonic would be superior to anything in DBZ ever shown. But it's not because outliers.

It still has its own style, oh yeah, Goku goes around beating up robots, platforming and defeating eldritch abominations all the time.

But hasn't Meta Knight traveled entire galaxies before? And isn't he also the strongest warrior of his Galaxy?

Super Sonic has outran black holes with his speed. Good for him, what does that mean exactly? You would have to give the feats for Galacta Knight to make that applicable to this.

Erm unfortunately.....

Strongest warrior in the galaxy=/=Galaxy Level

I tried that "strongest warrior in the galaxy" argument with Galacta Knight before.

Note to self: EPIC FAIL

Isn't Meta Knight's speed comparable to Kirby's warpstar? What about all the enemies Meta Knight has faced? Magolor Soul, Landia, Drawcia Soul, Grand Doomer, Tabuu, Nightmare, and Galacta Knight. Are they at least comparable to the enemies Sonic has fought?

The victory over Magolor by all parties is considered an outlier(due to Magolor being FAR above normal Kirby fare)

And i could never make heads or tails of Tabuu...

Untedbear said:
Isn't Meta Knight's speed comparable to Kirby's warpstar? What about all the enemies Meta Knight has faced? Magolor Soul, Landia, Drawcia Soul, Grand Doomer, Tabuu, Nightmare, and Galacta Knight. Are they at least comparable to the enemies Sonic has fought?
They aren't comparable to Solaris, or Time Eater who outright reality warps and changes time by its whim.

They aren't comparable to Solaris, or Time Eater who outright reality warps and changes time by its whim.

Isn't Magalor universal in power? And Landia was casually traveling across the universe according to his profile.

Magalor's not universal in power, even worse, the entire team except Kirby, was one-shotted... He was a danger to the universe, but wasn't vying to destroy the universe. Landia's are MFTL. Again, S. Sonic is much faster than a base that is already FTL in speed, it amplifies those traits.

No. Base Sonic is slower. Every other Transformation should beat Meta. That includes Excalibur Sonic because again, Base Sonic should be close to a planet buster, and Excalibur amplifies his physical traits.

maybe but this is if you count base sonic as planet level

also sonic does have time manipulation like time stop, and chaos control

I'm counting Sonic as either a Continent Buster or a Multi-Continent Buster. I don't care what everyone else thinks anymore. He has beaten or hurt far too many Planet Busters for it not to be relevant.

Back