• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gallantmon CM vs Future Warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.
I- Okay even if Gallantmon is able to sense FW, that beam of light is never going to hit FW with Kai Kai or Instant Transmission.

Akreious said:
I- Okay even if Gallantmon is able to sense FW, that beam of light is never going to hit FW with Kai Kai or Instant Transmission.
Just because he can teleport does not mean he will dodge everything, and like I said, he doesn't even have to throw it, swinging it is enough. Also, Gallantmon can teleport just as well.

I have yet to see one instance of Gallantmon abusing those abilities in a chain like that, but you could prove me wrong. And FYI, Instant Transmission in the videogames is spammed and isn't only used once but instead multiple times.

In Xenoverse it was explained that God Ki cannot be sensed because it exist on a different plane of existence. It is not about being a "God".

There's no "Verse Equalized" version of Godly Ki; It's an explicitly unique thing. I guess it can be compared to Sage Mode Chakra, maybe. But even in Dragon Ball, only fellow "Gods" can sense other Godly Ki users.

Bluetrekking said:
In Xenoverse it was explained that God Ki cannot be sensed because it exist on a different plane of existence. It is not about being a "God".
Yeah, nothing new to the Royal Knights. Especially when the disruptions caused by literal abstract beings can still alert them. And the sudden death of 4th Dimensional Beings can alert them.

And yes, before you ask, Gallantmon does indeed have the same voice as Goku.

@Akreious

Define "different plane of existence". Digimon live on a different plane of existence than the Human World.

@Reppuzan

I wasn't the one that brought up the "Different plane of existence" thing ;-;

@Dragon

I'll get to your reply later but Gallantmon has the same voice as Goku!?

PaChi2 said:
But gallantmon likes to lose.
He is simply the Vegeta of the Royal Knights in the terms that he's like one of the top 3 Knights, but always serves as the jobber of the group.

In X-Evolution, Gets killed by Omegamon.

In Savers, Gets frozen by Sleipmon.

In Cyber Sleuth, Gets absorbed by Arata.

@Akreious

Listen for yourself/

Still, I find the idea that Gallantmon won't be able to sense a threat comparable in magnitude to those that can destroy the Digital World incredulous since he has fought similar beings in the past.

Akreious said:
@Dragon

I'll get to your reply later but Gallantmon has the same voice as Goku!?
Click the "4th Dimensional Beings" link I posted above and you'll see.

Also to add more stuff into the mix, here's his official databook entry.

A hidden form of Dukemon whose body is clad in armor that shines crimson. Because it has fully released its power, its armor portions possess the heat to dye them red. For that reason, it is unable to maintain Crimson Mode for a long duration. Within its chest is its Digicore, which sealed the "Digital Hazard", and when it discharges all the power in its body, a pinnate energy emission can be distinguished coming from its back. It wields a divine lance of light, "Gungnir", and a divine sword of light, "Blutgang", energy weapons that have no physical form. Its Special Moves are cutting the opponent to pieces with its divine sword "Blutgang" (Invincible Sword), and disintegrating the opponent into electrons with its divine lance "Gungnir", then consigning them to oblivion within another dimension afar (Quo Vadis).

Anyways, changing vote to Gallantmon. The AoE is way too much for Future Warrior and if he can spam that, Future warrior is over with. The only way I see Future Warrior winning is if he somehow uses some of Janemba's portal hax.

@Dragon questions

1. what do you think about the info analysis. i see it as either 2 things, it tells you wht abilities your opponent has, but not what it can do or it tells you both what he has and what it can do, but it is not displayed on the game because: it is a distraction or its just unnecessary. Idk which one it is, but i'll go with the first one because its the one thats in the game.

2. Do you think that power mimicry could do something?

3. can movement reduction and possibly damage reduction help FW?

1) The first one. That's what shown, unless a description says otherwise.

2) Not really. He's have to survive Quo Vadis first. Although that would make Gallantmon one kick-ass master if he could teach that.

3) It could, but he'd have to do so before.....Gallantmon....throws his spear....the meme will never die....

@Dragon Add and close at will because this will be the only Digimon thread that is not Lucemon or Zeed that will end in a while ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back